Mountain Manager
Pot stir

Dawsonville, GA

#26 Jul 11, 2012
It's her attorney trying to stir up a TOPIX suit. Same thing happened in Blairsville. Search their forum.
Some great references there.
Ann Proctor

Dawsonville, GA

#27 Jul 11, 2012
happybee wrote:
I know the woman who owns it. Her name is Linda Farren (she used to own the Subway in Hiawassee). All I know about Mountain Manager is that there is a HECK of a process you have to go through to rent from them.
I just recently moved from out of state and Mountain Manager manages the property I chose to rent. They were very helpful and assisted me in locating the perfect place. Yes, we did have to provide detailed information about our credit, income and rental history but this made me feel that the landlords they represented would value their property and want only the best tennants. This has proven to be true. Maintenance request have been handled in a timely and efficent manner. Linda has been very accessible and always ready and willing to assist. She runs a very efficent company and balances the fine line between tennant and landlord concerns in a very fair manner. I highly recommend Mountain Management for both landlords and tennants.
Old school

Dawsonville, GA

#28 Jul 11, 2012
Ann Proctor wrote:
<quoted text>
I just recently moved from out of state and Mountain Manager manages the property I chose to rent. They were very helpful and assisted me in locating the perfect place. Yes, we did have to provide detailed information about our credit, income and rental history but this made me feel that the landlords they represented would value their property and want only the best tennants. This has proven to be true. Maintenance request have been handled in a timely and efficent manner. Linda has been very accessible and always ready and willing to assist. She runs a very efficent company and balances the fine line between tennant and landlord concerns in a very fair manner. I highly recommend Mountain Management for both landlords and tennants.
I've heard different. Search it in Blairsville TOPIX. I did and it ain't all good.
cant deal with stupid

Jefferson, GA

#29 Jul 12, 2012
Buy an ad wrote:
I'm sure all these people, Tom, Sky and a past renter all happened to peek at the TOPIX board within an hour of each other.
What a joke.
This is so OBVIOUS its sad! Nothing on this topic for months and in a few hours three glowing reviews. ANYONE that "advertises" on Topix gets exactly what they deserve. Its a forum that's perfect for lies and misinformation from both sides.

You could have the best, most honorable business in the country, putting it out on Topix is only going to cause a flood of misinformation.
Doug

Dawsonville, GA

#30 Jul 15, 2012
From a property owner's perspective I couldn't find anyone that would protect my interest better
Angela

Alpharetta, GA

#31 Jul 16, 2012
I am glad I didn't listen to a bunch of local yahoo's when considering Mountain Manager. My guess is if you felt it was a heck of a process to rent from them, you probably didn't qualify. My experience, including the accommodations, was a lovely one and I would rent from Mountain Manager again in a heart beat. To answer the original question, yes, I found them to be very reputable.
Buy an ad

Dawsonville, GA

#32 Jul 16, 2012
Great business model. Marketing on TOPIX That alone speaks volumes about the management. LMFAO
IDIOTS

Dawsonville, GA

#33 Jul 23, 2012
And still the idiots keep posting crap on here knowing they can get caught, outted for the assholes they are and pay big time for shooting off their mouth. AMAZING.

That lawyer who cracked the case and showed us that bitch who lied on that man did us all a favor and HE is the slimeball? AMAZING.

What part of your body are you doing the thinking with these days? Sure ain't your brain.
forum

Blairsville, GA

#34 Jul 23, 2012
happybee wrote:
I know the woman who owns it. Her name is Linda Farren (she used to own the Subway in Hiawassee). All I know about Mountain Manager is that there is a HECK of a process you have to go through to rent from them.
If you've owned rental property before then you appreciate someone doing a strict vetting of potential renters.
GOOD LADY

Cleveland, GA

#35 Jul 23, 2012
Linda Farren has high standards for her rental clients and rents to good people and not white trash.

Rental property is a valued investment and all you need is some scum tearing it all to hell and skipping out on the rent.

Call her what you will but she keeps good control over the properties she handles and I appreciate that.

Own something and let some trash ruin it for you and you will want Linda Farren next time.
JJL

Atlanta, GA

#36 Aug 2, 2012
I just rented from Lynda at Mountain Manager and am very happy! Yes, there is a process but keep in mind this is a business. The information Lynda askes for is not out of the ordinary, proof of income, renter's insurance verification, etc. The process and paperwork protects the owners AND the renters. I am very satisfied and would recommend Mountain Manager. One more thing, the house I rented was spotless! Thanks Lynda....
Funny

Dawsonville, GA

#37 Aug 3, 2012
If some needs their ego stroked this bad and feels the need to market on TOPIX I think I will avoid them and their business. Strange, very strange.
Sandra Kraft

Demorest, GA

#38 Aug 21, 2012
Lynda is by far the best Property Manager I could ask for. Friendly and helpful but totally professional in every way. She takes excellent care of her properties and resonds to every request -- even if it is not feasible she explains so we understand. Emergency? She is on it immediately. Renting from her has been a pleasure -- no drama but a great house well maintained at a good value. Thanks.
boots

Jefferson, GA

#39 Oct 3, 2012
STAY AWAY FROM MOUNTAIN MANAGEMENT !!!
dumfounded

Mount Prospect, IL

#40 Dec 19, 2012
Buy an ad wrote:
I'm sure all these people, Tom, Sky and a past renter all happened to peek at the TOPIX board within an hour of each other.
What a joke.

Your quite observant as a matter of Fact: Employed by her!
Mary

Mount Prospect, IL

#41 Dec 19, 2012
Buy an ad wrote:
What a joke.
He works for her and thats a scarey thought
CCV former employee

Berryville, VA

#44 Dec 2, 2013
Lynda is an excellent agent. She is detail oriented, and yes that can be a pain if you are not, BUT her job is to protect the property from being destroyed by a bad tenant. Yet she also insists that the owners take care of routine maintenance and will stop representing their properties if they refuse to make repairs. YES, she has done this!!! She is very knowledgable and will go the extra mile, but these remarks are from obviously disgruntled former tenants.

But to answer the original question about Mountain Manager, Lynda Farren is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers. The better properties will be listed with an agent that has this certification.
CCV former employee

Berryville, VA

#45 Dec 2, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
He works for her and thats a scarey thought
Better than not working and just complaining about other people all day...

Judge not, least you be judged.
Yuck

United States

#48 Dec 3, 2013
Mean, old, dishonest and ignorant would be my review.
Lee

Zephyrhills, FL

#49 Apr 28, 2014
I HIGHLY recommend NOT using Mountain Manager!!!! The owner Linda is a dreadful person to work with. She has a horrid personality and is quite rude. When moving out she sent us our deposit, we left the home in better condition than when we moved in and she still charged us for problems that the house had before we moved in!! And then when trying to prove it by showing her the walk thru paper she locked us out of our account. She's a crook and very unprofessional!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheaters 3 hr Johnny 14
Towns Parks and Rec (Jan '15) 4 hr My turn 11
Hot wings 10 hr Uct 13
Union County Sole Commissioners Lamar Paris "S... 15 hr Fact Checking Lamar 60
Lamar and his County Tax Rate 16 hr Fact Checking Lamar 30
Same-Sex Marriage: Thoughts, Views, Opinions? 22 hr dime 18
sheriff 2016 (Dec '14) Sat wearetheworld 331
More from around the web

Hiawassee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE