Jordon Brannon
C sharp

Young Harris, GA

#1 Jun 9, 2011
Is this case still pending and is Curt Donaldson still employed by the SO?
real deal

Jefferson, GA

#2 Jun 15, 2011
C sharp wrote:
Is this case still pending and is Curt Donaldson still employed by the SO?
Yes the case is still pending and unfortunatly he is still employed with the Towns County Sheriff's Dept., but re-classified or detached (still paid with T.C. tax payer funds) to the Appalachain Drug Task Force (A.D.T.F.). Give it time....justice will provail and everyone will see exactly what we have in our New & Improved, Higly Trained, Proffesional Sheriff's Dept.

I have also learned that the Sheriff's Office is declaring war via a civil action against Young Harris College (Kathy cox)due to a College Paper that circulated on campus that was very imformative to the students, regarding the conduct of the T.C.S.O. along with their drug intelligence they had (alledgedly) gained.
Surgical

Young Harris, GA

#3 Jun 15, 2011
The county can not sue for slander so if anything, it would have to be an individual. Clinton has a lot of faults and failings, and there's a history of bad blood between him and the college, but stupid he isn't.
Concerned citizen

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Dont forget
Truth

Jefferson, GA

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Concerned citizen wrote:
Dont forget
Truth: Something you would not understand

You really, REALLY are scared, dredging this back up....

Ha, Ha, Ha! Why don't you call the ACCG attorney attached to this case to get an update. They are in Gainesville and I'm sure your friend Bill can get you the number.

You've tried everything else...tried to lie, claimed their were numerous cases against TCSO, claimed all kinds of things...

Taken partial truths and manipulated them, argued against facts and numbers, barked up every tree...

I'm so sorry for you, and for those who might believe you...

And to disparage an honest cop by talking badly about Agent Donaldson...

Lots of things you might not like about him...might not like that he is a veteran, a survivor of a deadly attack while a law officer, or that his hair is gray....but a racist he ain't.

Go ahead, call the attorney....

And, for your information, the TCSO and CC have both been released from any claims....

Dig, dig, dig...

That's what bears do...:)

Since: Oct 08

Hiawassee

#6 Oct 13, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Truth: Something you would not understand

You really, REALLY are scared, dredging this back up....

Ha, Ha, Ha! Why don't you call the ACCG attorney attached to this case to get an update. They are in Gainesville and I'm sure your friend Bill can get you the number.

You've tried everything else...tried to lie, claimed their were numerous cases against TCSO, claimed all kinds of things...

Taken partial truths and manipulated them, argued against facts and numbers, barked up every tree...

I'm so sorry for you, and for those who might believe you...

And to disparage an honest cop by talking badly about Agent Donaldson...

Lots of things you might not like about him...might not like that he is a veteran, a survivor of a deadly attack while a law officer, or that his hair is gray....but a racist he ain't.

Go ahead, call the attorney....

And, for your information, the TCSO and CC have both been released from any claims....

Dig, dig, dig...

That's what bears do...:)
You would know!! No sarcastic remarks about the Cathy Cox part of the post?
Spam

Jefferson, GA

#7 Oct 13, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth: Something you would not understand
You really, REALLY are scared, dredging this back up....
Ha, Ha, Ha! Why don't you call the ACCG attorney attached to this case to get an update. They are in Gainesville and I'm sure your friend Bill can get you the number.
You've tried everything else...tried to lie, claimed their were numerous cases against TCSO, claimed all kinds of things...
Taken partial truths and manipulated them, argued against facts and numbers, barked up every tree...
I'm so sorry for you, and for those who might believe you...
And to disparage an honest cop by talking badly about Agent Donaldson...
Lots of things you might not like about him...might not like that he is a veteran, a survivor of a deadly attack while a law officer, or that his hair is gray....but a racist he ain't.
Go ahead, call the attorney....
And, for your information, the TCSO and CC have both been released from any claims....
Dig, dig, dig...
That's what bears do...:)
Clintons sister up early on topix..
Readikulus

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2012
I am not anybodys sister dumbass (es): just a person tired of stupid closed minded idiots running their mouths about things they dont know about. And that post was from summer 2011 so u had to file through a bunch of crap just to find it. If you were a real man i would challenge you to an old faahioned fist duel on the square.... Raise money for charity.... But u would not show. p.s. this is not CC so dont blame him.
Spam

Jefferson, GA

#9 Oct 13, 2012
Readikulus wrote:
I am not anybodys sister dumbass (es): just a person tired of stupid closed minded idiots running their mouths about things they dont know about. And that post was from summer 2011 so u had to file through a bunch of crap just to find it. If you were a real man i would challenge you to an old faahioned fist duel on the square.... Raise money for charity.... But u would not show. p.s. this is not CC so dont blame him.
obviously you are the dumbass, as i was not replying to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gas 1 hr Shopper 4
next to Rite Aid 4 hr MMA FIGHTER 7
Hiawassee PD 14 hr GeorgiaStreams 23
three new eateries Thu Closed 8
Dumpster Diving (Aug '15) Thu Well 5
Bootleggers Grill Wed Believe 14
Commissioner Bradshaw photo Jun 21 Facts 30

Hiawassee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hiawassee Mortgages