First Prev
of 13
Next Last
uptown girl

Hayesville, NC

#1 Mar 10, 2010
I read in the arrest report that Stan was arrested for child molestation. Does anyone know about this?
Hi Stan

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Mar 10, 2010
If you look back the number of posts fell off significantly on Saturday and Sunday. Then out on Bail and the post numbers rise again. Wonder how many names he was and now is again using on here.
Road Runner

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Mar 10, 2010
I noticed a drop in the sarcasm, and rudeness from posters about the time he went to jail. A couple of topics that seem to keep being drug back up have died off considerably also.
Who

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Mar 11, 2010
Stan who ?
Laughing at you

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Mar 11, 2010
Who wrote:
Stan who ?
Let me guess, a Towns County Grad?
Selma

Blairsville, GA

#6 Mar 11, 2010
Not a TC grad. As far as I know he's one of the "move-ins" that so many posters on this website hail as being far superior to the local folks.
Laughing at you

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Mar 11, 2010
Selma wrote:
Not a TC grad. As far as I know he's one of the "move-ins" that so many posters on this website hail as being far superior to the local folks.
I will type slow so you can follow along. I was pointing out that the Name of the thread was STAN RAYMOND and they you posting as (Who) asked Stan who? I assumed that someone that ignorant must be a TC grad. ROTFLMFAO
Dunce Cap for You

Dawsonville, GA

#8 Mar 11, 2010
Laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>I will type slow so you can follow along. I was pointing out that the Name of the thread was STAN RAYMOND and they you posting as (Who) asked Stan who? I assumed that someone that ignorant must be a TC grad. ROTFLMFAO
By the looks of your writing,grammar and obvious lack of social development,A Towns County education would have benefited you greatly.

To put it in words that you may understand:YOU ARE A DUMB AZZ.

And No,The subject of this topic is NOT a local person.
well

Blairsville, GA

#9 Mar 11, 2010
well, if he lives in Towns County, then he is a local person whether he was "born" here or moved here!

I have not seen an arrest report in the paper(maybe I missed it). But if it is true that he was arrested for child molestation then alot of questions are going to be asked...
Where oh Where

Commerce, GA

#10 Mar 11, 2010
Did Windbag go? He hasn't posted on here in awhile.....he's searched the world over and thought he found true love....or maybe he's found another and tharjeojajkldfja now he's gone!
well

Blairsville, GA

#11 Mar 11, 2010
He posted 4 hours ago on the "Mark of the Beast" thread.
well

Blairsville, GA

#12 Mar 11, 2010
I don't know who WB is. I have met Stan Raymond a few years ago at a Relay for Life thing...

If he is guilty as charged then there are some serious questions that need to be asked about his presence at the school in his wife's elementary class. People familar with the situation of him spending an unusual amount of time in his wife's class have asked why and been told to not worry about it. WELL, maybe the administration should have been worrying about it. The school hired his wife as a elementary teacher, not him. Why was he allowed to be at the school so often? Was he ever fingerprinted or have a background check?? No,? he wasn't a school employee, so did he sign in everyday that he was there as a visitor? If it proves out that he is guilty, are the school principle and superintendent neglegent, lazy, or just stupid? What other questions should we as TC residents and TC school parents be asking?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#13 Mar 12, 2010
Where oh Where wrote:
Did Windbag go? He hasn't posted on here in awhile.....he's searched the world over and thought he found true love....or maybe he's found another and tharjeojajkldfja now he's gone!
I read along, but restrain myself when I have nothing to add. Something new for me. I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but I am not Stan.
Agree

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Mar 12, 2010
well wrote:
I don't know who WB is. I have met Stan Raymond a few years ago at a Relay for Life thing...
If he is guilty as charged then there are some serious questions that need to be asked about his presence at the school in his wife's elementary class. People familar with the situation of him spending an unusual amount of time in his wife's class have asked why and been told to not worry about it. WELL, maybe the administration should have been worrying about it. The school hired his wife as a elementary teacher, not him. Why was he allowed to be at the school so often? Was he ever fingerprinted or have a background check?? No,? he wasn't a school employee, so did he sign in everyday that he was there as a visitor? If it proves out that he is guilty, are the school principle and superintendent neglegent, lazy, or just stupid? What other questions should we as TC residents and TC school parents be asking?
Hopefully you start asking questions today, at the school, not here. You make some very valid points. If you don't you will be duplicating the actions of those you are accusing of wrong doing. Please report back.
Answer

Dawsonville, GA

#15 Mar 12, 2010
well wrote:
I don't know who WB is. I have met Stan Raymond a few years ago at a Relay for Life thing...
If he is guilty as charged then there are some serious questions that need to be asked about his presence at the school in his wife's elementary class. People familar with the situation of him spending an unusual amount of time in his wife's class have asked why and been told to not worry about it. WELL, maybe the administration should have been worrying about it. The school hired his wife as a elementary teacher, not him. Why was he allowed to be at the school so often? Was he ever fingerprinted or have a background check?? No,? he wasn't a school employee, so did he sign in everyday that he was there as a visitor? If it proves out that he is guilty, are the school principle and superintendent neglegent, lazy, or just stupid? What other questions should we as TC residents and TC school parents be asking?
All the above, Neglegent,lazy and stupid.
Parent

Dawsonville, GA

#16 Mar 12, 2010
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully you start asking questions today, at the school, not here. You make some very valid points. If you don't you will be duplicating the actions of those you are accusing of wrong doing. Please report back.
Asking questions at the School is a waste of time. They cover each others sorry ass. THe School Board alows this type of action from their teachers why should a husband of a teacher be any different. Until the voters of this County stand up and say enough is enough this type of crap will continue in our school. Had enough yet?
Get the facts

United States

#17 Mar 12, 2010
Towns county schools would be a safer enviroment if they would adopt the rule no visitors unless invited or you need to pick a child up for a appointment or if they are sick but even then the parent or emergency contact should not be allowed to leave the front office. As far as a Stan is concerned that should have been a red flag to the administration. Stan has never been known to be an upstanding citizen of this county, not bussiness wise nor personally. Anyone who defends a murderer and a cover up says volumes about that individual.

WB is a hard working and upstanding citizen of this county unlike Stan
realtor1

Texarkana, TX

#18 Mar 12, 2010
I've been accused of being Stan also. He never was released like the paper said. He is still in Jail and I'm not him. Thank God!
Smile

Dawsonville, GA

#19 Mar 12, 2010
realtor1 wrote:
I've been accused of being Stan also. He never was released like the paper said. He is still in Jail and I'm not him. Thank God!
I doubt you as an individual was being singled out as a sexual deviant. I believe the name you use attracts a much broader image of immorality.
Smile

Dawsonville, GA

#20 Mar 12, 2010
Get the facts wrote:
Towns county schools would be a safer enviroment if they would adopt the rule no visitors unless invited or you need to pick a child up for a appointment or if they are sick but even then the parent or emergency contact should not be allowed to leave the front office. As far as a Stan is concerned that should have been a red flag to the administration. Stan has never been known to be an upstanding citizen of this county, not bussiness wise nor personally. Anyone who defends a murderer and a cover up says volumes about that individual.
WB is a hard working and upstanding citizen of this county unlike Stan
Speaking for upstanding citizens I read Scotty Fain's Foreclosure notice in the paper this week.$2.6 Mil or something like that. Both Personal and an LLC. Wonder what is next????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expedition Bigfoot in Cherry Log 1 hr The Mountains Noise 6
What does Blairsville need? 1 hr Resettlement People 172
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... 6 hr Comment 45
Beware - School Bus Drivers 8 hr FirstSarge 3
bearding Fri verimary 1
Cheapest internet Thu I despise windstream 3
Your Barking Dog (Apr '14) Thu Tolerman 24

Hiawassee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hiawassee Mortgages