Save the youtube links, no one watches.
thanks

Dahlonega, GA

#22 Jun 19, 2012
cal66iber wrote:
<quoted text>rand didnt ask his mommy lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2cC0Ovm-3-YXX
Rand typical politican ! do what best for you , screw the country
You have become the joke of Hiawassee Topix, probably of the WHOLE WORLD. I don't mean this as a put down, you are just damn funny. Everything you say is really funny, thanks for the laughs!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23 Jun 19, 2012
thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You have become the joke of Hiawassee Topix, probably of the WHOLE WORLD. I don't mean this as a put down, you are just damn funny. Everything you say is really funny, thanks for the laughs!
I am not really concerned about what 10 hillbillys think .most inbreds think screwing farm animals is funny too ,your wife/cousin may need you to milk the cow now ,,,lol p.s. this is not a put down its just you .

Location hidden

#24 Jun 19, 2012
Romney For President wrote:
<quoted text>Save the youtube links, no one watches.
I already knew you were no one ,thanks for informing the rest of us
do you

Dahlonega, GA

#25 Jun 20, 2012
cal66iber wrote:
<quoted text> I already knew you were no one ,thanks for informing the rest of us
Do you hear the government helicopter hovering over your house? Or the government drones looking down on you from above? Is the paranoia that is your world making your mind explode? Don't worry the government will be there to pick up the pieces of your failed existence. Paul will be on the plane to France for another vacation, he could care less about you.
Rig

Hiawassee, GA

#26 Jun 20, 2012
cal66iber wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO are you taking about? bush, obama or romney ?who can tell anymore ? again,,, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. but there is good news ,
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/12/07/ron-pau...
the RNC and Romney campaign are being sued in federal court for election fraud , there is a mountian of evidence in almost every state .
http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/13/4740...
it seems the RNC has taken lessons from the black panthers .lol
Right, Windbag, and you're sane. Not. There is, however, a "mountian" of evidence that you can cut and paste. Mind the sharp scissors, Dipstick.

Location hidden

#27 Jun 20, 2012
do you wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hear the government helicopter hovering over your house? Or the government drones looking down on you from above? Is the paranoia that is your world making your mind explode? Don't worry the government will be there to pick up the pieces of your failed existence. Paul will be on the plane to France for another vacation, he could care less about you.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/fed s-clearing-way-for-drones-over -your-house/

as a matter of fact just yesterday a c-130 with no markings flew over Hiawassee so low you could feel the viberations from it , Im sure, had it crashed and killed hundreds the "government" would have been there to pick up the pieces and sweep up the opium and coke they deal in .ps i dont think Paul was on that plane.lol ever see the Military choppers land at brasstown valley resort where the "classified" military bunker is ? you think they built that place like a fortress for golfers? LOL do a little research on who will control the TVA power grid and water supply in national emergencies. the government knows that "our" mountians will be "their" refuge in a catastorphic event and you wont be included in their party :) start by google Continuity of government!FEMA. warning: last time I fiddled with their sites my computer was compromised with government spyware cookies and eventually crashed .

http://www.fema.gov/pdf/about/org/ncp/ncpip.p...

.(1) In accordance with NSPD-51/HSPD-20,
National Continuity, Federal departments and
agencies are assigned to one of four categories
commensurate with their COOP/COG/ECG
responsibilities during an emergency. These
categories shall be used for continuity planning,
communications requirements, emergency operations
capabilities and other related requirements.

in this section you will find TVA ;)

Location hidden

#28 Jun 20, 2012
Ohg

Hiawassee, GA

#29 Jun 20, 2012
cal66iber wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/feds-clearing-way-...
as a matter of fact just yesterday a c-130 with no markings flew over Hiawassee so low you could feel the viberations from it , Im sure, had it crashed and killed hundreds the "government" would have been there to pick up the pieces and sweep up the opium and coke they deal in .ps i dont think Paul was on that plane.lol ever see the Military choppers land at brasstown valley resort where the "classified" military bunker is ? you think they built that place like a fortress for golfers? LOL do a little research on who will control the TVA power grid and water supply in national emergencies. the government knows that "our" mountians will be "their" refuge in a catastorphic event and you wont be included in their party :) start by google Continuity of government!FEMA. warning: last time I fiddled with their sites my computer was compromised with government spyware cookies and eventually crashed .
http://www.fema.gov/pdf/about/org/ncp/ncpip.p...
.(1) In accordance with NSPD-51/HSPD-20,
National Continuity, Federal departments and
agencies are assigned to one of four categories
commensurate with their COOP/COG/ECG
responsibilities during an emergency. These
categories shall be used for continuity planning,
communications requirements, emergency operations
capabilities and other related requirements.
in this section you will find TVA ;)
Oh, goodness, your cutting and pasting skills are deteriorating -- a "catastorphic" event. No doubt a "government," as you write in your peculiar manner, conspiracy.
obama is a disgrace

Dahlonega, GA

#30 Jun 20, 2012
obama has now been caught lying about fast and furious. Exercising executive privelege in front of congress is as good as saying he is guilty as hell and he has been lying all along to save his azz. He is a habitual liar and a complete disgrace.

Location hidden

#31 Jun 20, 2012
Ohg wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, goodness, your cutting and pasting skills are deteriorating -- a "catastorphic" event. No doubt a "government," as you write in your peculiar manner, conspiracy.
i was begining to think you didnt care LMAO
oh yes

Dahlonega, GA

#32 Jun 21, 2012
Obama lies because it comes natural. Straight from Chicago style politics. By far the most dishonest, incompetent ever. EVER !
liberal

Jefferson, GA

#33 Jun 23, 2012
oh yes wrote:
Obama lies because it comes natural. Straight from Chicago style politics. By far the most dishonest, incompetent ever. EVER !
You are correct, although I will continue to support him because I am a liberal.
get a JOB

Jefferson, GA

#35 Jun 25, 2012
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>The Social security we retirees paid in was spent by the damn government. Social security has funded all wars,welfare and you name it. You are a joke.
Rather be a joke than a clueless moron. Its your damn government elected by people just like you. Social Security was never meant to be a retirement program for baby boomers living well into their 70's, get a JOB.
Truth Be Told

Cornelia, GA

#36 Jul 1, 2012
oh yes wrote:
I agree ! Obama is a habitual liar. Liberals have to lie to advance their corrupt agenda.
pitiful

Dahlonega, GA

#37 Jul 1, 2012
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>I agree ! Obama is a habitual liar. Liberals have to lie to advance their corrupt agenda.
Can't get anyone to answer your senseless ramblings so you just answer yourself, pitiful.
bobby

Jefferson, GA

#38 Aug 16, 2012
obama lies and his sheeples follow his every word. He does their thinking for them.
whats zat

Hayesville, NC

#39 Aug 23, 2012
He has too to keep up with Romney and the neo-cons.
Have you

Valrico, FL

#40 Aug 23, 2012
Ever caught Obama telling the truth?
NO WAY

Commerce, GA

#41 Sep 17, 2012
Have you wrote:
Ever caught Obama telling the truth?
NEVER !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonnie Allen 2 min Animal lover 29
2016 Georgia Mountain Fair (Jul '15) 24 min EmcEmployees 36
Troubled times ahead! 1 hr THE WB 128
Linda Curtis for Sheriff 1 hr Oh really 956
Towns County Georgia Sheriff Chris constituti... (Feb '13) 1 hr jimbo 2 9
no subject. 5 hr closed 1
Dr. Church Sucks Fri THE WB 22

Hiawassee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance