First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hey

Hiawassee, GA

#25 May 8, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Should we stop reading the paper too? Maybe should we stop looking at them token after school in the parking lot. Not happenig this year but it did last year and the year before all the time. Stoned before practice and stoned before games drunk and stoned after games. Then busted for selling after graduation.
Hey Dumbo, what's "happenig," Bro? Been hanging around the student parking lot "looking at them token after school"? You meant "toking," right, Dude? Are you stoned, Dipstick?

Oops, I forgot again, you're just crazy, obsessed, and stupid.
Hey Chet

United States

#26 May 8, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumbo, what's "happenig," Bro? Been hanging around the student parking lot "looking at them token after school"? You meant "toking," right, Dude? Are you stoned, Dipstick?
Oops, I forgot again, you're just crazy, obsessed, and stupid.
Actually the correct spelling and use of that slang would be Tokin As in "Tokin on a number and diggin on the radio".
Wro

Hiawassee, GA

#27 May 9, 2012
Hey Chet wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the correct spelling and use of that slang would be Tokin As in "Tokin on a number and diggin on the radio".
Wrong again, you moron. The correctly spelled line in the Charlie Daniels song is, "Tokin' on a number and diggin' on the radio...," the apostrophes indicating a deviation from the normal correct spelling and use of slang, but as our token resident idiot you would not know that.

Speaking of deviation, stay away from student parking lots, Pervboy.
Hey Chet

United States

#28 May 9, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumbo, what's "happenig," Bro? Been hanging around the student parking lot "looking at them token after school"? You meant "toking," right, Dude? Are you stoned, Dipstick?
Oops, I forgot again, you're just crazy, obsessed, and stupid.
Your spelling of "toking" appears to be incorrect. Glad I could point that out for you. Now go read a childrens story to your girlfriend. One without big words or slang. LMFAO
Wro

Hiawassee, GA

#29 May 9, 2012
Hey Chet wrote:
<quoted text>Your spelling of "toking" appears to be incorrect. Glad I could point that out for you. Now go read a childrens story to your girlfriend. One without big words or slang. LMFAO
Wrong again, Dumbo, "toking" is spelled correctly. You meant "childrens' story," the apostrophe in this instance indicating the plural possessive.
You tokin' again, Dipstick?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Asa

Hiawassee, GA

#30 May 9, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Should we stop reading the paper too? Maybe should we stop looking at them token after school in the parking lot. Not happenig this year but it did last year and the year before all the time. Stoned before practice and stoned before games drunk and stoned after games. Then busted for selling after graduation.
As a token of my esteem for you, Dumbo, I name you the stupidest person on the planet. This entitles you to one token, redeemable at the Seaplane Hanger of Lake Chatuge, to a destination of your choice. Might I suggest a trip to the next Ron Paul for President rally. Your boy is in favor of legalizing toking, or, as we say in the vernacular, tokin'.

Since: Mar 12

Young Harris, GA

#31 May 10, 2012
JoeShmoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do what? Hayesville only got 375 students and they kill us!! How do you explain that?
True, but look at the size of the team. We finished with 21 TOTAL players on the varsity team last year. Hayesville ha plenty of fresh players to come into the games. We dont
Think people

Dawsonville, GA

#32 May 26, 2012
Count New York Jets linebacker Bart Scott among NFL players who don't want theirs sons to play football.

Earlier this month, former All-Pro quarterback Kurt Warner sparked a passionate debate on the subject of player safety by admitting he preferred his sons didn't play. Warner has clarified his stance since the initial comments.

Bart Scott does not want his 7-year-old son to play football because of the risk of head trauma.(AP Photo)

Scott, entering his 11th season, told the New York Daily News he plays the game so his 7-year-old son, B.J., won't have to face the same risks.

I dont want my son to play football.... With what is going on, I dont know if its really worth it, Scott told the newspaper.I dont want to have to deal with him getting a concussion and what it would be like later in life.

He can play baseball. I really dont want him boxing, either, even though he wants to box. I wont let him box. Its not worth it. The most important thing for me is him being around and me being able to spend a long time with him and Im sure, at the end of the day, all the things I'm able to buy him from playing football, hed much rather have me.

Scott, one of the NFL's most physical players, said he's concerned about his quality of life after football.

Im really going to have to pay attention to my body, Scott told the Daily News.The brain is one thing, but also just healing up, making sure that Im a healthy human being, whatever surgery I have to get to make sure I live a quality life, make sure that I can really flourish in my mid-years and my later years for my children.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-05...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you ignorant hillbilly 14 min Always learning 11
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Synergy 55,506
bad ugly good 5 hr escapetc 1
Wrestling 7 hr KENDALL 5
Towns County Magistrate? 10 hr escapetc 7
The School and Ms. Williams 14 hr Searching 81
Mr. Phillips newly elected BRMEMC board member 16 hr cupcake 5
BRMEMC board election results 9 13 2014 Wed Born Here 23
•••

Hiawassee News Video

•••
•••

Hiawassee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hiawassee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hiawassee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hiawassee
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••