First Prev
of 35
Next Last
scary kkk

Cleveland, GA

#1 Jan 28, 2009
Is it true that the KKK are still alive and active in Hiawassee and surrounding areas??? New To hiawassee and heard this was true.
answer

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Jan 28, 2009
scary kkk wrote:
Is it true that the KKK are still alive and active in Hiawassee and surrounding areas??? New To hiawassee and heard this was true.
Ask big H.
It is true

Lula, GA

#3 Jan 28, 2009
I do believe they are. I have a family member that was hunting, and came across a freshly charred large cross somewhere in Young Harris. It's really stupid - the KKK needs to get over it and move on. There are more important things in this world to worry about.
dont like the way move

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Jan 29, 2009
big h should know
Mountain Whisperer

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Jan 29, 2009
Who is Big H?
MrBreeze

Tampa, FL

#6 Jan 29, 2009
Ku Klux Klan-Kuklos,a greek word meaning circle.Klan- meaning family,circle of family.The Klan is still donating to the food bank,and retirement home.Still cutten wood for old folks that cant pay for it and other small things around town most folks dont have time for.Yes the Klan is alive and well.All most folks know about the klan is bunk,ask around.
BBK

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2009
Spoken like a true B.B.K
Crazy

Fayetteville, GA

#10 Jan 29, 2009
what is B.B.K?
Crazy

Fayetteville, GA

#11 Jan 29, 2009
WHAT is A kewpie?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#12 Jan 29, 2009
Crazy wrote:
WHAT is A kewpie?
Kind of a fuzzy headed little doll that resembles a troll if memory serves me.
would rather forget

Homer, GA

#13 Jan 29, 2009
Crazy wrote:
what is B.B.K?
Bonnie Blue Knight

I know Mr Breeze and BBK are none other than Ernie Anderson, formely of TC and Sarosota FL. Now apparently from somewhere in the United States. An illustrious "Grand Dragon" draggoon of the KKK.
would rather forget

Homer, GA

#14 Jan 29, 2009
OldTimer30546 wrote:
Why, Rhett! How many times have I told you to wash up after weekly cross burning?
A kewpie for the person who can tell me where that quote is from...
The aparently obviuos answer is Gone with the Wind, but I have a feeling that is not correct. I need a shout out or a phone a friend life line...
Gum Log

Texarkana, TX

#15 Jan 29, 2009
KKK is all over the place. They are in every corner of the county. Wouldn't be surprised if some are in government.
BBK

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2009
Actually im neither Mr Breeze nor Ernie Anderson (Great man by the way) im just the eyes of the mountains. -_-
Ernie Anderson

Tampa, FL

#17 Jan 29, 2009
whom ever you want to address me as the facts are unchanged,the Klan was set up as a christian org.not a hate group,and folks around here that have been helped,and continue to be helped know that all the haters come from the left,not the Klan. The folks around here that know the least about us talk the most trash.Get informed,ask a Klansman.Any real questions you have can be answered no problem but I expect naysayers will be here in force,do your worst friend,its all been said before by Jessie Jackson and AL Sharpton.
Frank

Texarkana, TX

#18 Jan 29, 2009
KKK are militant fundamentalists. There is a group of them that meets twice a month. They wear hoods and robes. They think whites are the best race and have no use for anyone other than WASPS.
Crazy

Fayetteville, GA

#19 Jan 29, 2009
windbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of a fuzzy headed little doll that resembles a troll if memory serves me.
Thank you... u r funny!
Funny

Young Harris, GA

#20 Jan 29, 2009
Gum Log wrote:
KKK is all over the place. They are in every corner of the county. Wouldn't be surprised if some are in government.
Local SO CC maybe?

Since: Aug 07

Dawsonville, GA

#21 Jan 29, 2009
Isn't the KKK the one's with the little rainbow stickers on thier trucks.
WASP

United States

#22 Jan 29, 2009
Frank wrote:
KKK are militant fundamentalists. There is a group of them that meets twice a month. They wear hoods and robes. They think whites are the best race and have no use for anyone other than WASPS.
Sort of like radical Muslims, black Panthers, ACORN or radical gay rights activists?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a reason why Ingles has no gas? 30 min The WB 3
Unlicensed drunk driver 5 hr Lifetime Local 3
Remove Crooked Clinton 7 hr American Crime 22
gas Mon Oh My 11
Linda Curtis for Sheriff Mon Hillbilly 1,079
www.DankRigs.com Mon DankRigs 1
Bonnie Allen Mon Little Bit 62

Hiawassee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance