dejavue

Commerce, GA

#209 Nov 3, 2009
Bored with all this wrote:
You know what is so funny to me is you people are making it you job to be the ones who judge and punish Alan and Angie.. If what you say is all true don't you think the Lord will be the one who handles this matter!!?? Lets leave it up to him ! Who are we to judge? I know I am in no shape to do so, I am a minister of God myself, But WILL NOT step on God's toes and try to conduct his job for him!
When these church defenders write do you have De Ja Vue ? They all sound like broken records. It is the same thing over and over and over.
Ad Infinitum
Is there an original thinker in the whole bunch, or are they all a bunch of talking parrots?
dejavue

Commerce, GA

#210 Nov 3, 2009
You church defenders are the ones keeping this thread going. There had not been a post since Saturday until you came on and started it up again.Why don't you church defenders take your own advice? If all these people are wrong then let God judge them and you stay out of it.
mary ann

Norway, SC

#211 Nov 3, 2009
well greg just let me enlighten your little world since you dont have nothing better to do i am no longer friends with angela because she kept telling me if i would just go to that church with her she would fix me up with some guy there i am happily married and she tried every way she could to get me up to that church to go out with some of them she mite have to get her a dog like that but i will keep what ive got
jed

Norway, SC

#212 Nov 4, 2009
you cant call this a church so dont class this place as a church churches dont allow such as this going on we all know alen is not a preacher and nothen to angla or she would keep her hot a== out of hiawassee and in where ever she suppost to be
T-BONE

United States

#213 Nov 5, 2009
God just called and said that the next person to post on this topic will spend there afterlife burning in HELL!!!!!!! Anyone feel lucky?
jed

Norway, SC

#214 Nov 5, 2009
T-BONE your so full of shit who do you hypocrits think your trying to scare.
T-BONE

United States

#215 Nov 5, 2009
jed wrote:
T-BONE your so full of shit who do you hypocrits think your trying to scare.
jed, you like warm weather? A place where you can hold your oscar mayer in your hand and watch it cook. You will have a hot time in the old town tonight!!!!!!!
jed

Norway, SC

#216 Nov 5, 2009
not going to be alone T BONE ALEN COW BOY GANG WILL BE THERE HAPPY HOLIDAY
Gas Valve

Jefferson, GA

#217 Nov 5, 2009
Holiday?
oka

Martin, GA

#218 Nov 6, 2009
it's a great church
T-BONE

United States

#219 Nov 6, 2009
jed wrote:
not going to be alone T BONE ALEN COW BOY GANG WILL BE THERE HAPPY HOLIDAY
Well jed if you are going to bring the whole gang, you better have plenty of bologna. And bring bread so you can have some fried bologna sandwitchs on toast. That way you can all sit "in the fire" and have some good eats.

Norway, SC

#220 Nov 6, 2009
T-BONE YOU ARE SO STUPID
T-BONE

United States

#221 Nov 6, 2009
member wrote:
T-BONE YOU ARE SO STUPID
I'm stupid?? At least I'm not going to be eating fried bologna sandwitches in hell. Good thing to because I don't like the hot weather and jed won't bring any bologna and bread for me. So I'll just stay here top side and have me a big ole T-BONE med rare please.

Norway, SC

#222 Nov 6, 2009
who knows t-bone you may be the first one there
T-BONE

United States

#223 Nov 6, 2009
member wrote:
who knows t-bone you may be the first one there
Nope!!!! God needs me here to make sure jed and the boys take enough food to cook while they are sitting in the fire. Just like Eve and the apple jed had to post one more time. Gave him fare warning from the big guy himself but jed couldn't stop his self. SORRY I didn't make the rules.
jeds wife

Norway, SC

#224 Nov 7, 2009
t-bone you must be just alen telling people they going to hell for doing the same thing a drunk would do you better go back to what you do best is keep your big trap shut
T-BONE

United States

#225 Nov 7, 2009
jeds wife wrote:
t-bone you must be just alen telling people they going to hell for doing the same thing a drunk would do you better go back to what you do best is keep your big trap shut
Dear jeds wife, I'm sorry you think I am this Alen guy. I don't even know Alen. I don't go to the cowboy church either. I just work the phones for the hear after hot line.I guess God is getting tired of this post. He is in charge not the sinners on topix. He has the whole thing under control and now he is testing people to see if they will do what he wants them to. He asked for people not to post on here any more. He warned that if your the next one to post you go to the land of HOT! So what did jed do,He posted.If you want to go with him keep posting.

Norway, SC

#226 Nov 7, 2009
man your on some strong medication aint you you sure are posting some crazy shit on here mr. t-bone
jed

Norway, SC

#227 Nov 7, 2009
you need to eat some boloney you might get horney and go to cow boys
lisa

Norway, SC

#228 Nov 8, 2009
T bone why dont you stay the h--- off here if you the christan you think you are dont come on here with your stuff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanic church opening up soon (Jun '14) 6 hr MMA FIGHTER 95
Mayor's Salary 6 hr MMA FIGHTER 25
Emc Board resigned? 11 hr Question 1
Oaks Fri Cookie 4
Need a Good Grass Cutter Fri Thom 3
next to Rite Aid Fri New grub 22
Lake Runoff Jul 20 Mud 14

Hiawassee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance