Reality3

Young Harris, GA

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Did I miss reading about any more drug arrests being made, other than maybe during a road-block?

I don't know, but right after the Wine and Kendell busts went down, didn't it abruptly .. stop? No subsequent or related arrests of suppliers or dealers, or accomplices? Or new busts/cases? There were no reports of any drug patches being discovered all summer either, or during the harvesting time, other than Wine's, that I read about.

Maybe there were some, and I just didn't get that issue of the paper, or they failed to report them.
More busts

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Nov 12, 2008
Reality3 wrote:
Did I miss reading about any more drug arrests being made, other than maybe during a road-block?
I don't know, but right after the Wine and Kendell busts went down, didn't it abruptly .. stop? No subsequent or related arrests of suppliers or dealers, or accomplices? Or new busts/cases? There were no reports of any drug patches being discovered all summer either, or during the harvesting time, other than Wine's, that I read about.
Maybe there were some, and I just didn't get that issue of the paper, or they failed to report them.
The wheelers might disagree. And the 40 other inmates at the jail. One could argue the Sheriff is doing such a good job the druggies have left town.
Check out

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Nov 14, 2008
Is it time to check out yet???
Being Good 54

Blairsville, GA

#4 Nov 14, 2008
Would you be talking about Kerry Kendall? And if so, what did he get busted for?
Reality

Young Harris, GA

#5 Nov 15, 2008
More busts wrote:
<quoted text>...One could argue the Sheriff is doing such a good job the druggies have left town.
LMAO!
Reality

Young Harris, GA

#6 Nov 15, 2008
Being Good 54 wrote:
Would you be talking about Kerry Kendall? And if so, what did he get busted for?

Windbag? Can you maybe help this person out?
seek help

Dahlonega, GA

#7 Nov 15, 2008
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The one who needs help is you. How's your business ? LMAO

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#8 Nov 15, 2008
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Benny Kendall was caught up in a drug bust a few weeks ago.
Reality

Young Harris, GA

#9 Nov 16, 2008
windbag wrote:
<quoted text>Benny Kendall was caught up in a drug bust a few weeks ago.
Do you happen to know if he's been formally charged by the DA yet?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#10 Nov 16, 2008
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you happen to know if he's been formally charged by the DA yet?
I don't know the status of Benny or of Mike Wine. I do know that the court system crawls at a snail's pace.
Reality

Young Harris, GA

#11 Nov 16, 2008
windbag wrote:
<quoted text>... I do know that the court system crawls at a snail's pace.
That's the truth.

As of last week, Wine hadn't been charged. I forgot all about Kendell when I was there. I'll check on both of them next month.
Maxwell Smart

Princeton Junction, NJ

#12 Nov 16, 2008
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the truth.
As of last week, Wine hadn't been charged. I forgot all about Kendell when I was there. I'll check on both of them next month.
Reality, new news coming in. We need to invoke the cone of silence asap. Seems we've opened a can of worms that contains more than worms.
Reality

Young Harris, GA

#13 Nov 16, 2008
Maxwell Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality, new news coming in.
Good! When?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sentinel Offender Services 5 hr Bobbie 4
Barrett for Clinton Sat Telling 57
Windstream Reward Program? (Oct '14) Sat GEORGIA 3
Bonnie Allen Fri Jack 60
Be aware of thomas tire (Jul '13) Aug 25 Jerry - Hayesville 28
Masonry Aug 25 Le Church 4
Is it OK to be gay in hiawassee ? Aug 25 Le Church 15

Hiawassee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance