vote bear in 2012!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
No Way

Cornelia, GA

#44 Jul 1, 2012
when people wrote:
<quoted text>When people are running for public office their past mistakes are important. Your past is the very thing that shows your character. If you have covered up crimes,( the stolen tractor on G.D.'s property that Bear made disappear) if you are unfaithful to your family,( with the same woman that got G.D.,s house shot up) that makes you a part of the same mess that Towns County just got rid of.
Bear is cut from the same cloth as Eddie. He was working with Eddie when they covered up the stolen tractor that was found. He is in Baldwin because he was messing with Eddie's wife. The people have the right to know what kind of person is asking for their vote.
Thank you for the information. Why would anyone vote for him ? We have a decent Sheriff already, no need to go backwards to our forgettable past. Thanks again.
for me

Dahlonega, GA

#45 Jul 1, 2012
Missy Osborn wrote:
Yes,this is Bear's wife! Some people seem to know more about our personal life than we do.I understand this is a election year and alot of mistakes of their past will be public talk and rumors. We all have a past,remember this when you don't know the Whole story and we learn from our mistakes. We should all learn from our mistakes and become a better person because of them. If you have any questions about our personal life please feel free to contact us we will answer them, but not on here where people are not willing to use their real names. Thank You!
The only thing I know for sure is that Topix is NOT the place for your campaign to be. A place where anyone can say anything about anyone and stay unknown is not where you will find any truth. If anything for me it hurts his campaign to participate.
Choice

Jefferson, GA

#46 Jul 1, 2012
For Sheriff
Former Drug Addict
High School Drop out
Person who didn't fulfill his military obligation
Person who since election has done an acceptable job

Or

Someone with a very questionable past and family history.

Commissioner
Person who is power hungry
Person who has no idea how to create jobs
Person who covered up theft of County funds
Person who is losing his mind
Person who never made a payroll in his life
Person who paid his friends to much for a mountain side
Person who would lie, cheat and steal to remain in power.

Or

Person who promises to move to a three member commission
Person who is not a successful businessman
Person who is best friends with Sheriff

Lets face it. None of these people could get 10% of the vote in a healthy community. Here in Towns County they are the best we have to offer. I go with Clinton and the New guy. God help us.
ROTFLMAO

Jefferson, GA

#48 Jul 1, 2012
Choice wrote:
For Sheriff
Former Drug Addict
High School Drop out
Person who didn't fulfill his military obligation
Person who since election has done an acceptable job
Or
Someone with a very questionable past and family history.
Commissioner
Person who is power hungry
Person who has no idea how to create jobs
Person who covered up theft of County funds
Person who is losing his mind
Person who never made a payroll in his life
Person who paid his friends to much for a mountain side
Person who would lie, cheat and steal to remain in power.
Or
Person who promises to move to a three member commission
Person who is not a successful businessman
Person who is best friends with Sheriff
Lets face it. None of these people could get 10% of the vote in a healthy community. Here in Towns County they are the best we have to offer. I go with Clinton and the New guy. God help us.
Man, that is so true. Nobody worth their salt is running for office. Shows how sorry this town has become. We got dumb and dumber for a choice.
what

Jefferson, GA

#49 Jul 4, 2012
ROTFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, that is so true. Nobody worth their salt is running for office. Shows how sorry this town has become. We got dumb and dumber for a choice.
What we had before was dumb and dumber on steroids, the current sheriff is like a breath of fresh air.
Fresh Air

Dawsonville, GA

#50 Jul 4, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
What we had before was dumb and dumber on steroids, the current sheriff is like a breath of fresh air.
More like a fart that does not stink real bad.
He would be laughed out of an educated Community. He would not get 10% of the vote in a County that required more than "something better than we had".
With that said I hope he wins. The other guy creeps me out.
get your story straight

Dawsonville, GA

#51 Aug 24, 2012
Election time wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a wantabe politician, what he might say may or may not be anywhere near the truth! And WTH, would you REALLY expect him to say that he's a hot-head, just like his brother, or that he's dishonest, or that he's anything but as pure as the driven snow and would make a good sheriff?
Come on,(almost) nobody is that na´ve. Show us proof, NOT a political press hand-out.
for your information..we know your thinking eddie is his brother but he's not. get your facts straight before you go talking shit
bee

Dawsonville, GA

#52 Aug 24, 2012
1.EDDIE IS NOT BEAR'S BROTHER. you freaking idiots who think that dont even have the right to be talking crap because your making yourself look like a dumba$$ not even knowing who his brother is or is not.
2. If your going to talk crap, get your stories straight.

1. EDDIE IS NOT BEAR'S BROTHER. YOU FREAKING IDIOTS WHO THINK THAT DONT EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE TALKING CRAP BECAUSE YOUR MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A DUMBA$$ NOT EVEN KNOWING WHO HIS BROTHER IS OR IS NOT.
2. IF YOUR GOING TO TALK CRAP, GET YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT. RETARDS.
Bright

Dawsonville, GA

#53 Aug 25, 2012
bee wrote:
1.EDDIE IS NOT BEAR'S BROTHER. you freaking idiots who think that dont even have the right to be talking crap because your making yourself look like a dumba$$ not even knowing who his brother is or is not.
2. If your going to talk crap, get your stories straight.
1. EDDIE IS NOT BEAR'S BROTHER. YOU FREAKING IDIOTS WHO THINK THAT DONT EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE TALKING CRAP BECAUSE YOUR MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A DUMBA$$ NOT EVEN KNOWING WHO HIS BROTHER IS OR IS NOT.
2. IF YOUR GOING TO TALK CRAP, GET YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT. RETARDS.
Wow! You know how to re-type your two points....and you know how to type in all caps....which means you are yelling...

Ha ha ha!

OK....so he's not his brother-good point. He is his first cousin, who worked side by side with him in the previous administration...which means he fit right in....

Until the day the two cousins fought IN the OFFICE, over "some indescretion", and the one cousin fired the other cousin....

Yeah, we want that again!

NOT!

And before your comment...a real man won't work for a dishonest boss...so yes...anyone who thrived, even for a little while, in that other administration, condoned the actions of the whole...So that makes them complicit....brothers, cousins, friends, or parents...
Cooter

Dahlonega, GA

#54 Aug 25, 2012
Bright wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You know how to re-type your two points....and you know how to type in all caps....which means you are yelling...
Ha ha ha!
OK....so he's not his brother-good point. He is his first cousin, who worked side by side with him in the previous administration...which means he fit right in....
Until the day the two cousins fought IN the OFFICE, over "some indescretion", and the one cousin fired the other cousin....
NOT!
And before your comment...a real man won't work for a dishonest boss...so yes...anyone who thrived, even for a little while, in that other administration, condoned the actions of the whole...So that makes them complicit....brothers, cousins, friends, or parents...
And you have no issues with CC hiring his family at the TCSO right? Idiot
Truth

Dawsonville, GA

#55 Aug 25, 2012
OK name caller....since I am an "idiot"...Whom did he hire? Furthermore...what does hiring family have to do with someone continuing to work for a corrupt agency....?

Nothing?

How many of the James gang worked at the SO in the previous administration? Do you know?

Four. How many left? All.

How many have since been fired from Union County? Two.

Try all you want. This county is not going back. The few of those who want corruption in government, and corruption in the sheriff's office...go ahead and vote for your person.

There were so many people who were afraid to even make statements against people in the county during the old administratin. Now, at least, they know the sheriff will investigate any accusation of wrong doing, and is not afraid to stand up to those who would abuse the system.

It is very simple...the citizenry eventually gets the type of government they deserve....

If they vote in the wrong people, they get what they deserve. I don't think the people of this county deserve to go back to being on channel two news for corruption.
Think

Hogansville, GA

#56 Aug 25, 2012
Cooter wrote:
<quoted text>And you have no issues with CC hiring his family at the TCSO right? Idiot
Didn't those family members come with the office?
SWAT

Dahlonega, GA

#57 Aug 25, 2012
Truth wrote:
OK name caller....since I am an "idiot"...Whom did he hire? Furthermore...what does hiring family have to do with someone continuing to work for a corrupt agency....?
Nothing?
How many of the James gang worked at the SO in the previous administration? Do you know?
Four. How many left? All.
How many have since been fired from Union County? Two.
Try all you want. This county is not going back. The few of those who want corruption in government, and corruption in the sheriff's office...go ahead and vote for your person.
There were so many people who were afraid to even make statements against people in the county during the old administratin. Now, at least, they know the sheriff will investigate any accusation of wrong doing, and is not afraid to stand up to those who would abuse the system.
It is very simple...the citizenry eventually gets the type of government they deserve....
If they vote in the wrong people, they get what they deserve. I don't think the people of this county deserve to go back to being on channel two news for corruption.
Another dumb Florida move in?
Idiots

Dawsonville, GA

#58 Nov 12, 2012
Bright wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha!
NOT!
omg i so apologize for accidently copy my paragraphs twice im so glad you can count to realize this. asdlfkads;lknfaklad kd;lalknfa;lkdnfalkdnfal;kdnf; alknf alfn;aldknfa;lkdnf;laknflk

this is what your comments look like to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mickey Cummings = RINO 1 hr Mickey Cummings 380
Smoke 4 hr Miles 14
doctors 12 hr Tolerman 7
News Anti-fascists protest neo-Nazi rally in Georgia... 12 hr The Western Front 5
New building 13 hr Any news? 11
Union County School Board / superintendent 16 hr Cochise 5
Clinton 21 hr Well 28

Hiawassee Jobs

Personal Finance

Hiawassee Mortgages