cheating married men
coolbeans

United States

#41 Jun 20, 2010
I am totally confused....... I thought this was about the water department guy, that had a baby by someone else and stayed with his wife... Guess Ya'll have found someone new to gossip about. Why don't you give a name, that way we can all throw stones at this horrible person!!! lol Because we all know that Hiawassee is filled with saints and this person don't deserve to live!!! What a joke!!
get a life

Waterloo, Canada

#42 Jun 20, 2010
coolbeans wrote:
I am totally confused....... I thought this was about the water department guy, that had a baby by someone else and stayed with his wife... Guess Ya'll have found someone new to gossip about. Why don't you give a name, that way we can all throw stones at this horrible person!!! lol Because we all know that Hiawassee is filled with saints and this person don't deserve to live!!! What a joke!!
I was thinking it was the water guy to but I don't know who it would be I'm sure I will figure it out soon for the fact we live in a small town
takes two

Jefferson, GA

#43 Jun 20, 2010
Takes two willing participants
no fear

Lawrenceville, GA

#44 Jun 21, 2010
get a life wrote:
<quoted text> I was thinking it was the water guy to but I don't know who it would be I'm sure I will figure it out soon for the fact we live in a small town
come out come out where ever you are - do you think i am stupid? i am having to much fun right now. i'll say who i am when she cuts me off or i break it off. right now, eat your grits and mind your own business cause if you can't beat em, join em and that's exactly what i plan to do
cracker man

Jefferson, GA

#45 Jun 22, 2010
sounds to me like there are alot of ladies that are angry that they dont get to go to the meat market so they are bitching about those that make two trips or more
unknown

Commerce, GA

#46 Jul 19, 2010
I think yall got to much time on your hands
Just me

Atlanta, GA

#47 Jul 20, 2010
no fear wrote:
<quoted text>
come out come out where ever you are - do you think i am stupid? i am having to much fun right now. i'll say who i am when she cuts me off or i break it off. right now, eat your grits and mind your own business cause if you can't beat em, join em and that's exactly what i plan to do
Eddie...is this you? Save some for me sweety :)
abcdefg

Lexington, KY

#48 Jul 20, 2010
Wow! Could everyone be talking about Roy McClure and Shannon Curtis! I'm just taking a wild guess here? There ya go people! take it from here! Cant wait to keep reading!
abcdefg

Lexington, KY

#49 Jul 20, 2010
amussed wrote:
I just want to know who the lying cheating scum bag is...lol

I'm going to take a guess at 2 people in Hiawassee, hmmmmm.....I'm going to say R. McCl. and S. Curt. Ya'll please just take it from here! Cant wait to continue this awsome novel! I'v got other stories too!
Anonymous

Dawsonville, GA

#50 Jul 23, 2010
what i wanna know is who was the girl chet kendall got caught with?
odbiously i'm not in school anymore so i don't know
Joseph William Robert

Texarkana, TX

#51 Jul 23, 2010
just1question wrote:
what i wanna know is who was the girl chet kendall got caught with?
odbiously i'm not in school anymore so i don't know
Odbiously.... Although, it is quite evident you are a product of the local school system.
coolbeans

Rock Hill, SC

#52 Jul 24, 2010
I heard there was a cell phone running lose, that belongs to a local prostitute. And you wouldn't believe at the married men thats numbers are stored in this phone.. So be careful before you throw stones and judge.....Your husband maybe one of those 45 names!!!!
Home Grown Ga Girl

Ellijay, GA

#53 Jul 24, 2010
All I can think after reading this is ,making sure I Tivo , Maury " who da babby daddy show ".... white trash one of the funniest things in the world !!!
daisydee

Cleveland, GA

#54 Jul 25, 2010
As far as the water dept. guy goes-his wife finally had enough and they have been seperated for months. From what i hear the wife is a beautiful girl, inside and out, and did not deserve what was done to her. As far as the husband goes he has had to step up to the plate and has been raising the baby on his own since the baby's mom is in jail.
up for it

Cleveland, GA

#55 Jul 25, 2010
I would'nt mind helping the wife get some sweet revenge!!
get a life

Cleveland, GA

#56 Jul 25, 2010
everyone needs to mind their own business!!
reading bulls stuff

Blairsville, GA

#57 Jul 26, 2010
Not so sure if ppl realize how much they resemble their own remarks in person and on fb. LMAO.
Why not use your real names?
Way 2 much time on their hands.
Homer Simpson

Inman, SC

#58 Jul 27, 2010
mmmmmmmmmm who+res aaaaaaa
have you heard

Young Harris, GA

#59 Aug 8, 2010
So I hear there is a wh@%$ working at 911 that likes married men?
I wonder

Young Harris, GA

#60 Aug 8, 2010
Do tell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does Blairsville need? 19 min Resettlement People 172
Expedition Bigfoot in Cherry Log 2 hr Pick Cummings 5
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... 4 hr Comment 45
Beware - School Bus Drivers 7 hr FirstSarge 3
bearding Fri verimary 1
Cheapest internet Thu I despise windstream 3
Your Barking Dog (Apr '14) Thu Tolerman 24

Hiawassee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance