Alberto Morales and the 2 Idiot Miami Cops

Posted in the Hialeah Forum

Wow

Aubrey, TX

#1 Feb 16, 2013
I hope that these two untrained cops lose their jobs after their negligence in watching a prisoner in Texas. Taking turns in the Walmart for over an hour, REALLY?

What an embarassment they must be to the Miami department. They are not heroes, the Grapevine Police Department are the heroes, they captured your prisoner. Your officers are pathetic. Fortunately, no one in Texas was hurt by Morales due to their carelessness.

In the future please keep your cops out of Texas.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Feb 16, 2013
lose their jobs? Please, they will be suspended with salary at the least specially if they are Cuban
Sandy

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
lose their jobs? Please, they will be suspended with salary at the least specially if they are Cuban
Oh I agree if they are Cuban not much if anything will happen to them.

If they were Anglo, Black or another Hispanic than that is a very different story.
Sandy

Miami, FL

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
I hope that these two untrained cops lose their jobs after their negligence in watching a prisoner in Texas. Taking turns in the Walmart for over an hour, REALLY?
What an embarassment they must be to the Miami department. They are not heroes, the Grapevine Police Department are the heroes, they captured your prisoner. Your officers are pathetic. Fortunately, no one in Texas was hurt by Morales due to their carelessness.
In the future please keep your cops out of Texas.
You have no idea how LOW the police standards here are, almost as low as the political standards.

This Cuban gem of a cop makes my point-

"Sgt. German Bosque of the Opa-locka Police Department has been disciplined, suspended, fined and sent home with pay more than any officer in the state.

He has been accused of cracking the head of a handcuffed suspect, beating juveniles, hiding drugs in his police car, stealing from suspects, defying direct orders and lying and falsifying police reports. He once called in sick to take a vacation to Cancún and has engaged in a rash of unauthorized police chases, including one in which four people were killed.

Arrested and jailed three times, Bosque, 48, has been fired at least six times. Now under suspension pending yet another investigation into misconduct, Bosque stays home and collects his $60,000-a-year paycheck for doing nothing.

Before he was ever hired in Opa-locka 19 years ago, Bosque, whose nickname is GB, was tossed out of the police academy twice and fired from two police departments. Each time he has faced trouble he has been reinstated with back pay. He boldly brags about his ability to work a law enforcement system that allows bad cops to keep their certification even in the face of criminal charges
"

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/30/v-fulls...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bed-wetting blues: Millions of adults suffer, too (Feb '09) 1 hr Andrew 48 147
NYAdoption Equality 2 hr joanNYadoptees 2
News Meet the Candidate: Marco Rubio 5 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 96
News Mostly Pride in Little Havana as Rubio Announce... Sat WE JUST DONT CARE 30
Former Sweetwater Cop Busted Buying Crack Sat Geraldo 1
The Hillary Clinton Campaign is to Spin the Tru... Fri Culture Auditor 1
News Massive mall project wins approval for Miami-Da... Mar '15 Atanasio 1
More from around the web

Hialeah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]