Passed out

Posted in the Hialeah Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 21, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

WOW! GREAT MEMORIES. WHOEVER POSTED THIS ONE, THANKS....i think...THIS WAS BACK IN 1979. I DECIDED TO DOWN A JUG OF MOUNTAIN RHINE IN MY STAND WHILE I WAS IN THE COMPANY OF THREE LADIES FROM NORWAY. I DID THEM ALL THEN DECIDED TO TAKE A SWIM. BUT WHEN I CLIMBED DOWN FROM MY STAND, TOTALLY NAKED, I PASSED OUT. MY BOSS THREW A BLANKET OVER ME. I GOT A 4 DAY SUSPENSION AND A NASTY STRAND OF THE CLAP FROM ONE OF THE WENCHES. THAT WAS BY 4TH STD AT THE TIME .( I HAVE HAD 16 1/2 MORE SINCE THEN) GOOD TIMES INDEED. BOY, I DO LOOK WASTED HUH?
Bored in Toledo

Waterville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 21, 2011
 
Good time for a tsunami.
Enraged in South Florida

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 22, 2011
 
This guy saves lives for a living? Really?
Mister 33140

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 22, 2011
 
Enraged in South Florida wrote:
This guy saves lives for a living? Really?
$91 thou a year. Can you believe it?!
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 22, 2011
 
Mister 33140 wrote:
<quoted text>
$91 thou a year. Can you believe it?!
SAVE OVER 2,600 LIVES THEN COME TALK TO ME FOOL!

Since: Feb 11

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 22, 2011
 
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
<quoted text>
SAVE OVER 2,600 LIVES THEN COME TALK TO ME FOOL!
Saved from drowning?
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 22, 2011
 
OctoberKay wrote:
<quoted text>
Saved from drowning?
YES......I HAVE SAVE OVER 2600 PEOPLE FROM DROWNING SINCE 1976. ARE YOU TURNED ON NOW?

Since: Feb 11

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 22, 2011
 
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
<quoted text>
YES......I HAVE SAVE OVER 2600 PEOPLE FROM DROWNING SINCE 1976. ARE YOU TURNED ON NOW?
I find it difficult to really believe much of what you post but if this was true it would not "turn me on". By all your posts, you show your lack of knowledge of women, is there a "Mrs. Macho Lifeguard"?
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OctoberKay wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it difficult to really believe much of what you post but if this was true it would not "turn me on". By all your posts, you show your lack of knowledge of women, is there a "Mrs. Macho Lifeguard"?
KNOWLEDGE IN WOMEN? I WROTE THE BOOK IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. "MRS. MACHO?" EHY THERE YONG LADY...ARE YOU PROPOSING? CAN YOU HANDLE ME? CAN YOU HANDLE BEING THE SIDEKICK TO AN ICON? I NEVER MARRIED.
Mister 33140

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 23, 2011
 
OctoberKay wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it difficult to really believe much of what you post but if this was true it would not "turn me on". By all your posts, you show your lack of knowledge of women, is there a "Mrs. Macho Lifeguard"?
Look lady, I do not know if you are for real or what. But if you are as disgusted as I am in this old fool, I would be more than happy to meet you at their main building ( Ocean and 10) and speak to someone in authority. I would like to peruse his personnel jacket to see how many harrassment complaints he has received since 1978. I would also like to see if Civil Service rules and regulations dictate that a public employee cannot be a carrier for sexually transmitted diseases.
Sally Fitz

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 23, 2011
 
The lifeguards stole this dude's wallet while he was passed out
ethan the sissy florist

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mister 33140 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look lady, I do not know if you are for real or what. But if you are as disgusted as I am in this old fool, I would be more than happy to meet you at their main building ( Ocean and 10) and speak to someone in authority. I would like to peruse his personnel jacket to see how many harrassment complaints he has received since 1978. I would also like to see if Civil Service rules and regulations dictate that a public employee cannot be a carrier for sexually transmitted diseases.
last time i visited that building i ended up with Burning Piss Syndrome

Since: Feb 11

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 23, 2011
 
Mister 33140 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look lady, I do not know if you are for real or what. But if you are as disgusted as I am in this old fool, I would be more than happy to meet you at their main building ( Ocean and 10) and speak to someone in authority. I would like to peruse his personnel jacket to see how many harrassment complaints he has received since 1978. I would also like to see if Civil Service rules and regulations dictate that a public employee cannot be a carrier for sexually transmitted diseases.
Yes, I am for real. I exist! You can believe in me. The lifeguard does not bother me.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 23, 2011
 
OctoberKay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am for real. I exist! You can believe in me. The lifeguard does not bother me.
DON'T KNOCK ME SISTER. I AM THE REAL DEAL. THE BUST OF LUST. COME BY MY STAND SOMETIME. WE CAN TALK.
Mister 33140

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 24, 2011
 
I will be filing a formal complaint at the Ocean Rescue Headquarters. This is outrageous. October, if you are for real, then join me.
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 24, 2011
 
Mister 33140 wrote:
I will be filing a formal complaint at the Ocean Rescue Headquarters. This is outrageous. October, if you are for real, then join me.
Watch out OK, this is his "M/O", he is trying to hit on you.
Mister 33140

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 24, 2011
 
Dr Demento wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out OK, this is his "M/O", he is trying to hit on you.
Excuse me sir. That most definetly is not my intention. I just want to put a stop ot some public servant who is a louse.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mister 33140 wrote:
<quoted text>
$91 thou a year. Can you believe it?!
I don't believe that. Of course, stealing from taxpayers is what the Cubans in Miami government do best.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that. Of course, stealing from taxpayers is what the Cubans in Miami government do best.
I AM NOTCUBAN. I DO HOWEVER DO MARRIED CUBAN WOMEN IN MY STAND....WHILE ON DUTY. AND BABY, I AM WORTH EVERY FRIGGIN PENNY!
Mister 33140

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM NOTCUBAN. I DO HOWEVER DO MARRIED CUBAN WOMEN IN MY STAND....WHILE ON DUTY. AND BABY, I AM WORTH EVERY FRIGGIN PENNY!
Keep going. I am printing these response up and taking them to an ethics board for review.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hialeah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hialeah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••