First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Hollywood, FL

#1 May 21, 2011
WOW! GREAT MEMORIES. WHOEVER POSTED THIS ONE, THANKS....i think...THIS WAS BACK IN 1979. I DECIDED TO DOWN A JUG OF MOUNTAIN RHINE IN MY STAND WHILE I WAS IN THE COMPANY OF THREE LADIES FROM NORWAY. I DID THEM ALL THEN DECIDED TO TAKE A SWIM. BUT WHEN I CLIMBED DOWN FROM MY STAND, TOTALLY NAKED, I PASSED OUT. MY BOSS THREW A BLANKET OVER ME. I GOT A 4 DAY SUSPENSION AND A NASTY STRAND OF THE CLAP FROM ONE OF THE WENCHES. THAT WAS BY 4TH STD AT THE TIME .( I HAVE HAD 16 1/2 MORE SINCE THEN) GOOD TIMES INDEED. BOY, I DO LOOK WASTED HUH?
Bored in Toledo

Waterville, OH

#2 May 21, 2011
Good time for a tsunami.
Enraged in South Florida

Hollywood, FL

#3 May 22, 2011
This guy saves lives for a living? Really?
Mister 33140

Hollywood, FL

#4 May 22, 2011
Enraged in South Florida wrote:
This guy saves lives for a living? Really?
$91 thou a year. Can you believe it?!
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Hollywood, FL

#5 May 22, 2011
Mister 33140 wrote:
<quoted text>
SAVE OVER 2,600 LIVES THEN COME TALK TO ME FOOL!

Since: Feb 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 May 22, 2011
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
<quoted text>
SAVE OVER 2,600 LIVES THEN COME TALK TO ME FOOL!
Saved from drowning?
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Hollywood, FL

#7 May 22, 2011
OctoberKay wrote:
<quoted text>
Saved from drowning?
YES......I HAVE SAVE OVER 2600 PEOPLE FROM DROWNING SINCE 1976. ARE YOU TURNED ON NOW?

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 May 22, 2011
<quoted text>
YES......I HAVE SAVE OVER 2600 PEOPLE FROM DROWNING SINCE 1976. ARE YOU TURNED ON NOW?
I find it difficult to really believe much of what you post but if this was true it would not "turn me on". By all your posts, you show your lack of knowledge of women, is there a "Mrs. Macho Lifeguard"?
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Hollywood, FL

#9 May 23, 2011
OctoberKay wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it difficult to really believe much of what you post but if this was true it would not "turn me on". By all your posts, you show your lack of knowledge of women, is there a "Mrs. Macho Lifeguard"?
KNOWLEDGE IN WOMEN? I WROTE THE BOOK IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. "MRS. MACHO?" EHY THERE YONG LADY...ARE YOU PROPOSING? CAN YOU HANDLE ME? CAN YOU HANDLE BEING THE SIDEKICK TO AN ICON? I NEVER MARRIED.
Mister 33140

Hollywood, FL

#10 May 23, 2011
OctoberKay wrote:
<quoted text>
Look lady, I do not know if you are for real or what. But if you are as disgusted as I am in this old fool, I would be more than happy to meet you at their main building ( Ocean and 10) and speak to someone in authority. I would like to peruse his personnel jacket to see how many harrassment complaints he has received since 1978. I would also like to see if Civil Service rules and regulations dictate that a public employee cannot be a carrier for sexually transmitted diseases.
Sally Fitz

Orange City, FL

#11 May 23, 2011
The lifeguards stole this dude's wallet while he was passed out
ethan the sissy florist

Miami, FL

#12 May 23, 2011
Mister 33140 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look lady, I do not know if you are for real or what. But if you are as disgusted as I am in this old fool, I would be more than happy to meet you at their main building ( Ocean and 10) and speak to someone in authority. I would like to peruse his personnel jacket to see how many harrassment complaints he has received since 1978. I would also like to see if Civil Service rules and regulations dictate that a public employee cannot be a carrier for sexually transmitted diseases.
last time i visited that building i ended up with Burning Piss Syndrome

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 May 23, 2011
Mister 33140 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am for real. I exist! You can believe in me. The lifeguard does not bother me.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#14 May 23, 2011
OctoberKay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am for real. I exist! You can believe in me. The lifeguard does not bother me.
DON'T KNOCK ME SISTER. I AM THE REAL DEAL. THE BUST OF LUST. COME BY MY STAND SOMETIME. WE CAN TALK.
Mister 33140

Miami, FL

#15 May 24, 2011
I will be filing a formal complaint at the Ocean Rescue Headquarters. This is outrageous. October, if you are for real, then join me.
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

#16 May 24, 2011
Mister 33140 wrote:
I will be filing a formal complaint at the Ocean Rescue Headquarters. This is outrageous. October, if you are for real, then join me.
Watch out OK, this is his "M/O", he is trying to hit on you.
Mister 33140

Miami, FL

#17 May 24, 2011
Dr Demento wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out OK, this is his "M/O", he is trying to hit on you.
Excuse me sir. That most definetly is not my intention. I just want to put a stop ot some public servant who is a louse.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#18 May 24, 2011
Mister 33140 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that. Of course, stealing from taxpayers is what the Cubans in Miami government do best.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#19 May 24, 2011
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that. Of course, stealing from taxpayers is what the Cubans in Miami government do best.
I AM NOTCUBAN. I DO HOWEVER DO MARRIED CUBAN WOMEN IN MY STAND....WHILE ON DUTY. AND BABY, I AM WORTH EVERY FRIGGIN PENNY!
Mister 33140

Miami, FL

#20 May 25, 2011
<quoted text>
I AM NOTCUBAN. I DO HOWEVER DO MARRIED CUBAN WOMEN IN MY STAND....WHILE ON DUTY. AND BABY, I AM WORTH EVERY FRIGGIN PENNY!
Keep going. I am printing these response up and taking them to an ethics board for review.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americans To Cuba 4 hr Gordon Robinson 1
Have Beer Your Way, At Burger King (Jan '10) 7 hr big budz in kona 417
That fire!!!! 8 hr krown187 4
Dr. Sam A Skaff All Star Pediatrics Miramar 11 hr Megan 13
Little Jimmy's Italian Ice 20 hr Magices 1
adam the macho lifeguard retiring to north caro... Fri BigBill 120
Do Black Girls or Mixed Black Girls Like Hispan... (Jul '10) Fri yass gurl 144
Hialeah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web