Man Driving In Little Havana Fatally Shot

A man driving a car with three other people inside was fatally shot early Wednesday as he drove in Little Havana . Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kassandra

Hialeah, FL

#1 Jul 24, 2008
Its Cruel What they Did To Javier Ulloa. I Mean i aCtually Knew The Guy! He Was my Godmothers Nephew/ If i could Get the Oppurtunity Just To Meet The Guy Who Killed Javierr Oh Myy Goodness I Dont know Where to Start.
Tita143

Fairport, NY

#2 Aug 26, 2008
i also knew Javier Ulloa..he didnt deserve to die so young nor die the way he did!..i hope those 2 "kids" that did this rot in jail!!
Pablo

Miami, FL

#3 Oct 10, 2009
yes i didnt know javier, but i got to meet one of the killers in jail. Jonathan Robelo is currently in stockade ttc
The Wife

Miami, FL

#4 Nov 10, 2009
You are friends with his killer?
Pablo wrote:
yes i didnt know javier, but i got to meet one of the killers in jail. Jonathan Robelo is currently in stockade ttc

“"Its all in the mind.or is it"”

Since: Oct 09

Miami.Fla

#5 Nov 10, 2009
The Wife wrote:
You are friends with his killer?
<quoted text>
The killer was a Venezelan!Honey,I heard your husband is gay!
Rosie is doing you harm!
Family

Miami, FL

#6 Sep 17, 2010
The killer was born in miami, fl family from nicaragua, not venezuelan, no need to kick him when hes down, justice is served. Im his nephew.
Angel w broken wings

United States

#8 Nov 27, 2010
I don't know the victim but I truly believe that the real victim here is the bby girl that is left growing up without her daddy, because some moron in the back seat decided to open fire to another gang member. I know they did wrong but Ulloa isn't an angel... Angels don't throw gang signs! My love goes out to Jena, not to the Ulloa family.
The Wife

Miami, FL

#10 Dec 14, 2010
Justice is not served. Justice will be served when everyone guilty of this crime, is behind bars.

To the person sending love to Jena: I will assume that you are speaking about the child of one of the people currently incarcerated for this crime (Jonathan Robelo). My heart goes out to her as well. It is EXTREMELY sad that a child will grow up without her father. That was a decision HER father made though, not the Ulloa family. Javier Ulloa was NOT a gang member. The "moron in the back seat" who "decided to open fire", is NOT the reason Mr. Robelo is in jail. There were other people in the vehicle who are free. Mr. Robelo shot a SEPARATE gun, for a reason, that his family prays to one day know. Fernando Leiva or "moron in the backseat" (as you referred to him), was not the only shooter. So again, my heart does go out to this little girl. I pray that she learns not to hate her father for murdering someone when she wasn't even a month old. As for her being a victim, she's not. She's a statistic. Another child, being raised by a single mother, with an incarcerated father. Javier Ulloa DIED in that vehicle. His family will NEVER speak to him again. At least she gets a chance to tell her father, exactly what she feels for him. And if she you want to consider her a victim, then she is a victim of her father's behavior.

Speaking ill of the dead, regarding a matter which you know nothing of, is just plain sad.
a separate peace

Miami, FL

#12 Mar 5, 2012
i heard Jonathan Robelo commited suicide in jail. smh if Ulloa wouldnt had instigated things by trying them in the gas station.....
FACTS OF LIFE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Jun 2, 2012
I never knew the jits that killed Javier. But lets say Javier was into gangs and this was a gang related issue......Javier would have been an OG to these jits....Their paths never crossed prior to this night....Now also understand that if Javier was into gangs then even after his death these jits wouldve never made it to jail... or even their first court hearing...But till this day the motion for continuance is still getting granted and these jits will probably get off with credit time served after 8 to 10 years...The justice system is bull and so is life. Javier got his life cut short and he should rest in peace. So please keep your memories of your loved ones and move on with your life.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#14 Jun 2, 2012
My condolences to friends and family
ASSBITE

Miami, FL

#15 Jun 18, 2012
wAS DONE BY THE mAFIA RUN cITY OF mIAMI Police dEPT JUST LIKE MIAMI RIVER case MIAMI OF POLICE MURDER over a few poud of harmless pot =
ASSBITE

Miami, FL

#16 Jun 18, 2012
Rather trust a German Gestapo in 1940 than any city of miami police ....... even if i was a Jew .
UNKNOW

Managua, Nicaragua

#17 Jun 25, 2012
its crazy javier ulloa ant no angels because there pics of him thorwin up gangs signs i could even give yall links so yall could see it he xhose his life wen he became a gang member
How it is

Miami, FL

#18 Aug 23, 2012
I am so saddened by some of the posts in this thread. There is nothing that can ever justify someone taking someone else's life. I see people saying that Javier Ulloa was throwing gang signs. i'm sorry, when is a sign known to kill anyone and what was Jonathan robelo trying to do, protect and serve his community? Joanthan Robelo is a murderer whether Javier was throwing gang signs up or not. Javier was never part of a gang, I knew him for a very big part of his life. I do know he was not an angel but who the hell was jonathan Robelo thinking he should play the role of God by taking a person's life. Let's remember, Jonathan Robelo did shoot Javier that night because it was for his gang. The two had never crossed paths before so it was not a rivalry, it was an act of evil. For the guy who wants to provide links to pictures of Javier, I suppose you only have pictures of Jonathan doing good. Never a gang sign in his. Probably onyl ones of him feeding the poor and praying in church. Jonathan was a criminal, did nothing since he arrived in this country but cause havoc, if you would like I can provide the links to his criminal record.

As far as Jonathan commiting suicide, if it indeed happen, he decided to handle this the most coward way he could. At least his daughter will not be subject to seeing her dad behind bars and knowing he is a murderer who did not even care enough about her to give up his childish criminal ways.
The other good thing is that he will not have a chance of parole in a few years.

As for those who do not trust our police force, act right, and you will not have to deal with them.
We wit u TK

Managua, Nicaragua

#19 Feb 11, 2013
Dam my dawg we wit u Homie
PAUL

UK

#22 Feb 11, 2013
My Name Is PAUL.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to Us the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to okija7demons@gmail. com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck:okija7demons@gmail. com.Once Again His Email Address Is: okija7demons@gmail. com
celia campbell

Managua, Nicaragua

#24 Feb 14, 2013
fuckyo a ese man que joda..
Little Marco

Miami, FL

#25 Feb 14, 2013
celia campbell wrote:
fuckyo a ese man que joda..
Chica un "chiste" para ti porque me imagino que eres nicaragŁense.

Hay una fiesta en Sweetwater , Miami.
Mucha musica y ruido , la policia viene y para que se vayan todos les gritan 'Vamos a ir a votar" jajaa como salan corriendo los nicaragŁenses, hasta se tiran por las ventanas.

Jaa jaa que cosa ,tu te imagina el terror , los pobres pensaron que tenian que ir votar en una eleccion.

lesliearguelles2

United States

#27 Oct 3, 2014
Kassandra wrote:
Its Cruel What they Did To Javier Ulloa. I Mean i aCtually Knew The Guy! He Was my Godmothers Nephew/ If i could Get the Oppurtunity Just To Meet The Guy Who Killed Javierr Oh Myy Goodness I Dont know Where to Start.
I had his child n my heart it calls out to tell his family. I miss him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debbie Wasserman Schultz 17 min Wooboy 3
The King and Queen - Cuba 1 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 2
Licking Nuts and the Planters Dilemma. Cashew! ... 7 hr Fidel 3
Review: Nation Auto Transport (Jul '14) 7 hr emNYtoCA 5
Street Prostitution in Miami (Dec '13) 22 hr Taajsgpm 73
Why are Puerto Rican men so pathetic? (May '10) 22 hr Taajsgpm 198
Any sports fans out there? 23 hr Taajsgpm 2
Hialeah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web