Cuban Americans In South Florida

Cuban Americans In South Florida

There are 5865 comments on the Cbs4.com story from Jan 17, 2007, titled Cuban Americans In South Florida. In it, Cbs4.com reports that:

“This is going to be a big thing."Alicia Forte told CBS4. "We only suspected he was dead and Calle Ocho went crazy and hopefully all Miamians will go crazy soon.”

LITTLE HAVANA, South Floridians continue to wonder what the fate of their homeland will be. via Cbs4.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4.com.

Cherokee

United States

#6383 Mar 21, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you hypocrite ,ethnic voting , incapable of gvmt ,separatists won't be getting in?
How sad for you but perhaps it is best as we don't want any corruption up there .
"Cuban-Americans have “perfected [corruption in government] in many ways to a fine art.” That is not correct, however, because if corruption is done that well, it is unnoticed and subtle. Corruption in Miami’s Cuban-American government has been crude, blatant and openly defiant"
http://www.popularsovranty.org/mdc.shtml
Callese vieja tortillera
Sandy

Miami, FL

#6384 Mar 21, 2013
Damnliberals wrote:
<quoted text>Besides every critic you have had for the past years toward Cubans, you and I know fact that they have succeeded and have helped to make Miami into metro. mecca before all you liberals, dykes, and new thinking newbies started arriving.
Lol go back to YOUR island than as your days of owning Miami and your staggering corruption are coming to an end and say bye bye to Doral.
stay in Hialeah where you belong.

LMAO
Sarah

Miami, FL

#6385 Mar 21, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you hypocrite ,ethnic voting , incapable of gvmt ,separatists won't be getting in?
How sad for you but perhaps it is best as we don't want any corruption up there .
"Cuban-Americans have “perfected [corruption in government] in many ways to a fine art.” That is not correct, however, because if corruption is done that well, it is unnoticed and subtle. Corruption in Miami’s Cuban-American government has been crude, blatant and openly defiant"
http://www.popularsovranty.org/mdc.shtml
So you hypocrite ,ethnic voting , incapable of gvmt ,separatists won't be getting in? No, I'm talking about the filth, the confused Gays, the left wing liberal scums that are trying to trash my country into a parasitical custom which is not the real America.
Damnliberals

Miami, FL

#6387 Mar 21, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol go back to YOUR island than as your days of owning Miami and your staggering corruption are coming to an end and say bye bye to Doral.
stay in Hialeah where you belong.
LMAO
Let me give you some slang you old scum dyke, it ain't happnen, you will never be more American then I and Doral is to us just some old unicorporated Dade county crap that I used to piss on back in the day, Doral ain't shit and your people are just some refugees that are being helped by Cuban politicos because if it wasn't for the Miami Cubano politicos your people wouldn't have the power to make you gringo. Got it you old dyke.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6388 Mar 21, 2013
balsero you could never be me even if you tried your hardest. For starters you will have to lose at least 100 pounds and have balls
Druid Oakes

Newton, NJ

#6389 Mar 21, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
balsero you could never be me even if you tried your hardest. For starters you will have to lose at least 100 pounds and have balls
Pero miren quien anda por aqui, el EQUIVOCADO del mojon cherokee!

---------

Mojon nadie quiere ser un enano, o una plasta de mierda como tu.
Ser dismorfico, feo, apestoso y estupido!¿Que carajo estas fumando?
Damnliberals

Miami, FL

#6390 Mar 21, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
I have a cold, and I'm coughing and just laughing at your comments, listen dear, I appreciate your want to be wisdom but the truth of the matter is, that Cubans amongst all Hispanics are the real deal when it comes to making money, when you compare a measly 1.5 million Cubans and compare any other ethnic group in the U.S., any group!! Cubans have the win, hats down! To all the dumb fucks, who hate Cubans, all the Cubans just say they all can kiss my fucking ass, to all other, the same, no other group in the U.S. nor the world who has migrated with out money has done more than the Cubans.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#6394 Mar 21, 2013
Damnliberals wrote:
<quoted text>I have a cold, and I'm coughing and just laughing at your comments, listen dear, I appreciate your want to be wisdom but the truth of the matter is, that Cubans amongst all Hispanics are the real deal when it comes to making money, when you compare a measly 1.5 million Cubans and compare any other ethnic group in the U.S., any group!! Cubans have the win, hats down! To all the dumb fucks, who hate Cubans, all the Cubans just say they all can kiss my fucking ass, to all other, the same, no other group in the U.S. nor the world who has migrated with out money has done more than the Cubans.
Chica sin relajo gracias por doral y pronto mucho mas de miami-dade ,lol.
Si ves a david rivera dile que votamos por joe garcia y que tu cuba libre junta no tienen los numeros mas para aguantar el poder, cuba libre mi calle ocho chica.

Cuba libre indeed lol
Gitano

Miami, FL

#6395 Mar 21, 2013
Damnliberals wrote:
<quoted text>I have a cold, and I'm coughing and just laughing at your comments, listen dear, I appreciate your want to be wisdom but the truth of the matter is, that Cubans amongst all Hispanics are the real deal when it comes to making money, when you compare a measly 1.5 million Cubans and compare any other ethnic group in the U.S., any group!! Cubans have the win, hats down! To all the dumb fucks, who hate Cubans, all the Cubans just say they all can kiss my fucking ass, to all other, the same, no other group in the U.S. nor the world who has migrated with out money has done more than the Cubans.
Chica la verdad es que soy cubano pero no soy un miami cubano como eres tu y el resto de tu junta ,lleno de ignorantes , HIPOCRITAS y racistas y por eso apoyo a cualquiera que no es parte de tu miami junta. Cuba libre mi batistian calle ochito.

"CORRUPTION AND SOLUTION"

No knowledgeable person in law-enforcement will argue that vice cannot exist in a community without some form of official corruption. Is there vice in the Cuban community of Dade County? Most definitely yes; as we have already observed. Is there corruption? The answer can only be one, yes.

http://cuban-exile.com/doc_326-350/doc0339.ht...
Gitano

Miami, FL

#6396 Mar 21, 2013
Damnliberals wrote:
"I have a cold"

Marica te pido como un cubano que por favor te des un chequeo médico por sida porque despues de 54 anos que la mayoria de los corrupto miami cubano politicos te lo meten por el culo es posible que tienes algo.

Yo voy ahora a la iglesia para rezar por ti .
Sandy

Miami, FL

#6398 Mar 21, 2013
Damnliberals wrote:
<quoted text>Let me give you some slang you old scum dyke, it ain't happnen, you will never be more American then I and Doral is to us just some old unicorporated Dade county crap that I used to piss on back in the day, Doral ain't shit and your people are just some refugees that are being helped by Cuban politicos because if it wasn't for the Miami Cubano politicos your people wouldn't have the power to make you gringo. Got it you old dyke.
OMG I had no idea that ball-less eunichs who after 54 yrs still have not liberated a thing could show such emotion, LOL Cuba libre indeed
pesteaindios

Miami, FL

#6400 Mar 21, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I had no idea that ball-less eunichs who after 54 yrs still have not liberated a thing could show such emotion, LOL Cuba libre indeed
Hold on their Pocahanos, didn't you forget that we took your land 500 plus years ago and we're still waiting for all you savages to take it back, ROFLMAO. 500 plus years of white man taken over your land compared to my own race taken over mine, shit I rather have Castro than Tanto, get it fuck face, big difference isn't it. ROFLMAO. Hasta manana babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, by by.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#6401 Mar 21, 2013
pesteaindios wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on their Pocahanos, didn't you forget that we took your land 500 plus years ago and we're still waiting for all you savages to take it back, ROFLMAO. 500 plus years of white man taken over your land compared to my own race taken over mine, shit I rather have Castro than Tanto, get it fuck face, big difference isn't it. ROFLMAO. Hasta manana babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, by by.
Ese es el nombre que conocemos y parte de nuestra TOPIX familia pero mija uds no le cogieron nada a los indios de que estas hablando?

Chica creo que otra vez piensas que eres blanco como anglo, pero no eres , eres un miami cubano ,un monito de calle ocho.

Lo unico que yo veo en tu miami cuba libre historia es la patada que fidel te metio hace 54 anos .
Gitano

Miami, FL

#6402 Mar 21, 2013
pesteaindios wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on their Pocahanos, didn't you forget that we took your land 500 plus years ago and we're still waiting for all you savages to take it back, ROFLMAO. 500 plus years of white man taken over your land compared to my own race taken over mine, shit I rather have Castro than Tanto, get it fuck face, big difference isn't it. ROFLMAO. Hasta manana babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, by by.
'compared to my own race taken over mine'

Chica my point exactly-el enemigo del cubano es el politico cubano en cuba Y TAMBIEN en miami.

Sarah

Miami, FL

#6403 Mar 21, 2013
King of Kings and Lord of Lords
by Henry Morris, Ph.D.| Mar. 21, 2013

“These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.”(Revelation 17:14)

There is coming a time--perhaps not too far in the future--when all the kings and other rulers of the world will “have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast”(v. 13), the great humanistic world system of the last days, whose Satan-possessed leader will then have power “given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations”(13:7).

Only one opponent will remain, the Lamb of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, against whom “the kings of the earth ... take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us”(Psalm 2:2-3).

So they will proceed to “make war with the Lamb,” but they will lose! At the final “appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ ... he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords”(1 Timothy 6:14-15). He, who as God’s sacrificial Lamb, has taken “away the sin of the world”(John 1:29), is greater than all kings and rulers.

No longer as the submissive Lamb before His shearers (Isaiah 53:7), but as the “Word of God,” out of whose once-silent mouth now “goeth a sharp sword” with which He shall “smite the nations.” He will have “on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS”(Revelation 19:13, 15-16).

Indeed, the kings and leaders of the whole world will think they can successfully “make war with the Lamb,” but He “shall overcome them.” In that great day that is coming, it will be far better to be with Him, than with them!
pesteaindios

Miami, FL

#6404 Mar 21, 2013
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
Ese es el nombre que conocemos y parte de nuestra TOPIX familia pero mija uds no le cogieron nada a los indios de que estas hablando?
Chica creo que otra vez piensas que eres blanco como anglo, pero no eres , eres un miami cubano ,un monito de calle ocho.
Lo unico que yo veo en tu miami cuba libre historia es la patada que fidel te metio hace 54 anos .
Besides all the bla bla bla bla bla that all you half breeds thinka and talk about white Cubans, yes "White Caucasian Cubans" and if you know what Anglo stands for, Anglos are a tribe from Germanic meaning Germany and Celts who first arrived to Spain, yes "Spain" northern Spain including Galicia, Galtic which many stayed and resided, and the rest ended in England, Scotland, and of course Ireland. I hate to bust your chops india tira flecha but my people are Celts and we are Anglo as well. Adfios mamita acomplejada media negra y india.
Sarah

Miami, FL

#6405 Mar 21, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>So you hypocrite ,ethnic voting , incapable of gvmt ,separatists won't be getting in? No, I'm talking about the filth, the confused Gays, the left wing liberal scums that are trying to trash my country into a parasitical custom which is not the real America.
GOD bless you Sarah!!
God knows who you are!!
May GOD have Mercy on you and your soul, and your family.and That HE doesn't send any plagues your way
Repent and turn back to GOD.

Hebrews 10:31
New International Version (NIV)
31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Sarah

Miami, FL

#6406 Mar 21, 2013
pesteaindios wrote:
GOD loves YOU!!
GOD BLESS YOU
Sarah

Miami, FL

#6407 Mar 21, 2013
pesteaindios wrote:
<quoted text>Besides all the bla bla bla bla bla that all you half breeds thinka and talk about white Cubans, yes "White Caucasian Cubans" and if you know what Anglo stands for, Anglos are a tribe from Germanic meaning Germany and Celts who first arrived to Spain, yes "Spain" northern Spain including Galicia, Galtic which many stayed and resided, and the rest ended in England, Scotland, and of course Ireland. I hate to bust your chops india tira flecha but my people are Celts and we are Anglo as well. Adfios mamita acomplejada media negra y india.
I'm praying for you so GOD can bring happiness and joy into your life!! and take away your hatred, and loneliness
you poor thing!!
Sarah

Miami, FL

#6408 Mar 21, 2013
pesteaindios wrote:
<quoted text>Besides all the bla bla bla bla bla that all you half breeds thinka and talk about white Cubans, yes "White Caucasian Cubans" and if you know what Anglo stands for, Anglos are a tribe from Germanic meaning Germany and Celts who first arrived to Spain, yes "Spain" northern Spain including Galicia, Galtic which many stayed and resided, and the rest ended in England, Scotland, and of course Ireland. I hate to bust your chops india tira flecha but my people are Celts and we are Anglo as well. Adfios mamita acomplejada media negra y india.
Revelation 7
New International Version (NIV)
144,000 Sealed

7 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

5 From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,

from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,

from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000,

from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,

from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,

7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,

from the tribe of Levi 12,000,

from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,

8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,

from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

The Great Multitude in White Robes

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”
11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”
13 Then one of the elders asked me,“These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered,“Sir, you know.”

And he said,“These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne
will shelter them with his presence.
16 ‘Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat down on them,’[a]
nor any scorching heat.
17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’[b]
‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’[c]”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rainaway Roofing Corp. (May '14) Fri loLaLaw 42
News Miami Beach Luxury Real Estate: Shaq Re-lists S... (Jan '09) Fri Supermans Cape RE 7
News Meet The "Real Housewives Of Miami" (Feb '11) Fri Cape Coral Real E... 10
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 Thu WE JUST DONT CARE 5
Where the boy at in miami ? Feb 9 FujiRealGood 12
heroin miami (Jun '15) Feb 9 FujiRealGood 57
Miami Area Beach Cruisers - Sikk Bicycles Feb 9 Custom Beach Crui... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hialeah Mortgages