Rough & Tough - Straight

Long & Strong - Rock Hard

Well Educated - Intelligent

Loving & Caring - Ready 4 Sex

“A REAL MAN OF COURAGE! ”

Since: Mar 11

Chinatown, New York

#24 Nov 21, 2011
Cuban men are less hung than Chinese men. They just talk a better game. Did not Adam do so many married Cuban women in his stand?
Cherokee

United States

#25 Nov 21, 2011
I love cuban men!My boyfriend Rodolfo is cuban!
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Hialeah, FL

#26 Nov 24, 2011
I AM LIKE A PIECE OF SAMSONITE FURNITURE. I JUST GOT PACKED REAL TIGHT. THANK HEAVEN FOR 30 YEAR OLD CHIPPENDALES. MY HUSBAND SURPRISED ME WITH A TWIN SET FOR MY BIRTHDAY.....hey, I am a retired lifegurad. I know what I am doing.
azz holle bassher

Miami, FL

#27 Nov 24, 2011
Cuban man are cowards. 53 years and still no guts to free the island.
rTkLa1

Hollywood, FL

#28 Aug 6, 2012
I love probiscus and have always loved it. Women are GREAT but as friends .

rTkLa1
“Abbiamo Vinto”
rTkLa1

Hollywood, FL

#29 Aug 6, 2012
azz holle bassher wrote:
Cuban man are cowards. 53 years and still no guts to free the island.
Yes, we are cowards and it is now 54 yrs and still counting. Castro has been bending us over and doing us for 54 years and I for one LOVED it and enjoyed it as much as now that Raul does us.

My two calle ocho Cuban friends "Peste/FOOOO " and "We Just Dont Care" also enjoy taking it up their Cuba libre culos as much as I do and we are looking forward to another 54 years.

"And I think it's gonna be a lone lone time
Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no , I'm a gay Cuban man
Gay Cuban man taking it deep in calle ocho"

rTkLa1
“Abbiamo Vinto”
Arsonist

Altamonte Springs, FL

#30 Aug 6, 2012
Yeah, until they turn thirty, then all that rice and beans eatin turns them into fat tank top wearin greasers with bad breath and chin hair that looks like a dog's rear end.
rTkLa1

Miami, FL

#31 Aug 6, 2012
Man it's smell like half breed invasion of mutts, not only have you goons invaded America but Miami which once was a quiet all white town, why didn't you goons stay in your countries where all of you belong, not the U.S. of A.
canadachicha

Invermere, Canada

#32 Nov 27, 2012
BEST SEX EVER!!!!!! and no i am not a middle age fat divorced women, but I am addicted to sex and the cuban boys accept my challenge:)
Chi chi

Hollywood, FL

#33 Nov 28, 2012
canadachicha wrote:
BEST SEX EVER!!!!!! and no i am not a middle age fat divorced women, but I am addicted to sex and the cuban boys accept my challenge:)
My gay friend FOOO/Peste accepts any challenge which he gets in south beach gay clubs.
mameto

Miami, FL

#34 Nov 28, 2012
If they were twice the Men they think, they still wouldn't be men. All mouth.I can't wait to escape this hell on earth.98
Transy

Hialeah, FL

#35 Nov 29, 2012
mameto wrote:
If they were twice the Men they think, they still wouldn't be men. All mouth.I can't wait to escape this hell on earth.98
You've already have, didn't you escape from the jungle that you're originally from, doesn't every other monkey of your specie do the same.
WJDC is my cousin

Hollywood, FL

#36 Nov 30, 2012
mameto wrote:
This will shock you and I do not expect many to believe me but I am Cuban ,was BORN in Cuba, lived in NY till 3 1/2 yrs ago and shocked what ZERO police and political standrds the Miami Cubans have created in this ill run, corrupt banana republic.

What you go to jail for in any REAL city as far as savage, reckless driving is normal in places like Hialeah and much of Miami-dade.

I vote for anyone who is not Cuban.

The only politico who is a real politician is Bermudez from Doral, the rest are third world .

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

Marco Island,Florida

#37 Nov 30, 2012
"I own Boria's azz"
Joe Carollo
babaloooo

Memphis, TN

#38 Dec 18, 2012
eres un mamaguevo Cubano despatriao
mircav

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#39 Sep 30, 2014
Jealous :)
mircav

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#40 Sep 30, 2014
Wow a lot of men haters in here. That could only mean one thing... jealousy because Cuban men are hot!!!!!!:)
mircav

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#41 Sep 30, 2014
A lot of haters in here against Cuban men. That could only mean one thing... JEALOUSY..... CUBAN MEN ARE HOT!!!!!:) WILLIAM LEVY PERFECT EXAMPLE.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42 Sep 30, 2014
Because they work and have jobs.....
Rucrazy

Hialeah, FL

#43 Sep 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Because they work and have jobs.....
And we're not indio tira flecha looking MF's either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin in Opa Locka (Oct '12) 1 min Badd0se 125
Gay Skype (May '16) 2 hr jjayy 28
looking for boi 5 hr S16BG 24
Adam the Macho Lifeguard to Play Dick Petroleu... 18 hr Wheelchair Wave R... 1
In south Miami need some boyyyy (Dec '15) Sun S16BG 25
Where the boy at in miami ? (Oct '15) Sun S16BG 79
Heroin Sun S16BG 13

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance