Doctor Loses License Over Botched Abortion

Feb 6, 2009 | Posted by: Kerdy 1 | Full story: www.foxnews.com

A Florida agency has revoked the license of a doctor accused of medical malpractice in a botched abortion in which authorities say a live baby was placed in the trash.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Dont look in his eyes”

Since: Oct 08

Bilskirnir

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

Judged:

frankhou77 wrote:
This has nothing to do between being pro-choice or pro-life.
The child was born alive and put into a bag, that right there makes it a murder.
How big was this child?

It was at such a size before the doctor gave the drugs to the mother, that this "child" would have been a (OH IT HURTS) vacume.

That she delivered this child when given abortion drugs tells me first off that she (the mother) was a drug addict, therefore the child was also.

I do not mean to sound nasty, but the "CHILD" was a 5 month in the womb CRACK BABY, even if it had lived it would not only have been deformed by its being delivered at 4.5 mouths of womb time, it would have also been deformed by it mothers heavy use of drugs.

“Dont look in his eyes”

Bilskirnir

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

How big was this?

1 pound?
2 pounds?

Not more then that, most likely under a pound.

“Dont look in his eyes”

Bilskirnir

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

Judged:

I still think if it was alive he should have called the Florida State authorities and told them we got a little black child deformed and drug addicted for you to spend MILLIONS of dollars upon.

Of course the doctor worked in the Ghetto.
robbi

Mullica Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

Judged:

The girl's original intent was to kill an unborn child. This was pre-meditated murder on her part. The fact that she witnessed the heinous inhumanity of this act can only add her emotional plight and something with which all those involved will have to live. The entire incident is incredulous and appalling.

God, have mercy on their souls.
Phil

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

MURDER !!!! Plain and simple !!! There is alot of blame to go around here. Where is the father ?? Why so young ?? And this wacko for a doctor..... He ought to be charged with murder !! The h-ll with his license, they act as if that is enough punishment, HAH !!! Maybe he will save society the trouble of dealing with him anymore and "do it" to himself, go to the pearly gates and get a one way pass DOWN !!!!!!!!

“Trying to make sense of it all”

Since: Oct 07

Lake Titicaca!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2009

Judged:

Tickedoffchick wrote:
No Libs would condone or defend this action. Are you fundies THAT full stupidity and hate?
Yes, they are. They don't have enough room in their tiny brains for independent thought, so they apply a single template to all liberal people. God forbid they should attempt to see people as shades of gray instead of black and white.

Unless their guiding lights Fox News and the talking heads of talk radio tells them to think a certain way, it's not going to happen.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2009

Judged:

Reasoner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are. They don't have enough room in their tiny brains for independent thought, so they apply a single template to all liberal people. God forbid they should attempt to see people as shades of gray instead of black and white.
Unless their guiding lights Fox News and the talking heads of talk radio tells them to think a certain way, it's not going to happen.
Still full of childish hate, I see. When will you learn you can disagree with someone without hating them for disagreeing with you? Its all part of growing up.....

“Fundie SMACKER..”

Since: Mar 08

Sunshine city, St Petersburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2009

Judged:

Kerdy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
Too bad you are so stupid.. would have thought that you would get all the facts before opening your trap..
the MOTHER is the one who gave live birth and dropped in the trash!
The doctor lost his license(as he should have) for even scheduling the abortion that late.. he never touched her.

Now.... are ya gonna call the mother what she is?

yeah turdface, get your FACTS, then open your trap.

“Trying to make sense of it all”

Since: Oct 07

Lake Titicaca!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2009

Judged:

Kerdy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still full of childish hate, I see. When will you learn you can disagree with someone without hating them for disagreeing with you? Its all part of growing up.....
Says the person who calls someone that's pro-choice, pro-"murder". You're still a delusional idiot.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2009

Judged:

Reasoner wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person who calls someone that's pro-choice, pro-"murder". You're still a delusional idiot.
Pro-Choice IS pro-murder. What other choice is there other than to do the right thing and have the child? None. The ENTIRE "pro-choice" movement began in support of killing innocent babies. Sorry, but your hate and childishness doesnt go far here. Keep in on your useless hate blogs.

“Fundie SMACKER..”

Since: Mar 08

Sunshine city, St Petersburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2009

Judged:

Kerdy 1 wrote:
Sorry, but your hate and childishness doesnt go far here.
Yours doesn't either!
Kerdy 1 wrote:
Keep in on your useless hate blogs.
You too 'bub'.... LMAO
Uber-Bro of the Unborn

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Is there a link between racism and abortion? Let's all judge for ourselves by exploring the web-site of Life Dynamics Incorporated!!
We Just Dont Care

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

cindylou wrote:
If he put a live baby in the trash, he is trash.
Well said!Dr. Pierre Jean-Jacque Renelique is a well known Venwzuelan doctor whose parent were French,he is well known for his former continious malpractices!It was about time!
Chi chi

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

We Just Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!Dr. Pierre Jean-Jacque Renelique is a well known Venwzuelan doctor whose parent were French,he is well known for his former continious malpractices!It was about time!
Pero dios mio que es el problema tuyo con los venezolanos.

Estas en todo hablando mal de ellos y son gente buena.
Tony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Chi chi wrote:
<quoted text>
Pero dios mio que es el problema tuyo con los venezolanos.
Estas en todo hablando mal de ellos y son gente buena.
"I own Luigi Boria Azs"
Joe Carollo Jr

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hialeah Discussions

Search the Hialeah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
i want to be loved! 1 hr ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD 1
Review: Team Wireless Unlimited Prepaid LLC 10 hr Unknown 1
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 13 hr VET 2,380
Fanny pack mixup unravels massive Medicare frau... 16 hr zionist manifesto 1
Rick Scott's SUV Snubs Angry Protesters 16 hr goldstone report 22
Should I Spank my sons over the pants,over thei... 16 hr razin 6
2,700 Rescues Parade June 2011 (Jun '11) 18 hr ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD 207
•••
•••