Doctor Loses License Over Botched Abortion

Feb 6, 2009 | Posted by: Kerdy 1 | Full story: www.foxnews.com

A Florida agency has revoked the license of a doctor accused of medical malpractice in a botched abortion in which authorities say a live baby was placed in the trash.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cindylou

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

If he put a live baby in the trash, he is trash.
cindylou

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

If he did it on purpose for personal reasons he should go to jail.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

I agree with both posts!
follower of Christ

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

This is murder...even by pro life standards, the child breathed and was alive....he killed a living child!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

follower of Christ wrote:
This is murder...even by pro life standards, the child breathed and was alive....he killed a living child!
I would bet this happens more often than anyone wants us to know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

Odd, no pro-murder people have shown up to defend this action.

“Dont look in his eyes”

Since: Oct 08

Bilskirnir

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

On the surface this sounds extremely horrid.

The baby was however very premature, but alive, but what the story does not say is if this child was a crack baby or heroin or other type of child that are often born extremely premature.

So not to be the devils advocate but this "most likely" though not reported premature crack baby who the mother wanted to abort came out alive, he should have called the EMT's and had this premature fetus/child made into a ward of the state, and given the best possible medical treatment available in the USA, including the possible 100 years of care, for a severely disabled child, premature and most likely a drug addict at birth, yes he should have made this baby a ward of the state.

However, having a Haitian medical degree his value of the life of this premature crack baby was not as high as we Americans place upon a disabled crack baby, and he should lose his license to practice medicine in the USA, as he should have made this child a ward of the court.

What the doctor should have done was call the EMT's to deep dark Spanish Harlem, with the appropriate number of police backup, and turn this child over the the state, if the EMT's answer calls in his neighborhood.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

No Libs would condone or defend this action. Are you fundies THAT full stupidity and hate?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

No one important wrote:
On the surface this sounds extremely horrid.
Its extremely horrid underneath as well.
No one important wrote:
The baby was however very premature,
Which makes NO difference in any way.
No one important wrote:
but what the story does not say is if this child was a crack baby or heroin or other type of child that are often born extremely premature.
Which also makes NO difference in any way.

Its murder, period. Just as if I wheeled my grandmother out into the middle of the street during a snow storm and left her to freeze. Its murder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

No one important wrote:
However, having a Haitian medical degree his value of the life of this premature crack baby was not as high as we Americans place upon a disabled crack baby, and he should lose his license to practice medicine in the USA, as he should have made this child a ward of the court.
Yes, lose his license for starters. The rest can come at a steady pace.
No one important wrote:
What the doctor should have done was call the EMT's to deep dark Spanish Harlem, with the appropriate number of police backup, and turn this child over the the state, if the EMT's answer calls in his neighborhood.
Something. He certainly should have done something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Tickedoffchick wrote:
No Libs would condone or defend this action.
You must be a moderate liberal then.

“Dont look in his eyes”

Bilskirnir

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

Kerdy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Something. He certainly should have done something.
I very seldom agree with you, but this doctor could have called the EMT's and performed life saving procedures upon this child and it would have been dead by the time the EMT's arrived. At which point the EMT's would have to refer to the doctor for the certificate of death, and there would be no problem, but I have a suspicion that EMT's do not go into his neighborhood, without a 10 car police backup.

I think he said, it is dead, it is not going to live, why waste the time and you have to remember, when and where he is, that calls to EMT are so major that there is a 10 police car accompaniment.

And I mean like 10 to 15 maybe more police cars respond to the scene before they will even get out of the cars. Let alone EMT has to be accompanied by at least one police car in front and one in back, at double occupancy, just to go into the neighborhood, just a guess.

And this is his crime, not following American medical procedures.
Shocked

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

Plain and simple, the Dr. is a butcher.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Shocked wrote:
Plain and simple, the Dr. is a butcher.
Indeed!

“Dont look in his eyes”

Bilskirnir

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

I have been there on foot, barefoot, in a white robe, and it was GOD that let me walk though alive.

Being a big white boy, the cops even met me at the edge and said "DON"T GO IN THERE" and I said I just came from there. I just walked through the main streets, the projects, and I was even was fed by angels.

“Dont look in his eyes”

Bilskirnir

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Maybe what the cops fear is not God, maybe they fear the devil?

Pro 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

“Dont look in his eyes”

Bilskirnir

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

You folks might be surprised how powerful GOD is in even the deepest darkest project of America.

MOM, everybody calls her mom, because she will feed you if you are hungry, comes out of her project house to say she stands with this white boy, IN THE FACE of the most diabolical, and tells them "figure it out", and others once they see "mom" standing up to a crowd of 30, for this one white dude, come out and say "hey, Mom? whats up?", and she says God loves this man,

“Dont look in his eyes”

Bilskirnir

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

God is very, very powerful.

“Dont look in his eyes”

Bilskirnir

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Oh, PS, I had JC as a house guest until I sent him along his way today. LITERALLY.

He had things to do.

Since: Sep 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

Judged:

This has nothing to do between being pro-choice or pro-life.

The child was born alive and put into a bag, that right there makes it a murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hialeah Discussions

Search the Hialeah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 7 hr he he he 1,830
Street Prostitution in Miami 10 hr ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD 32
Adam the Macho Lifeguard Blows Them Away at MBG... 11 hr ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD 5
Cops: Florida official hid meth pipe in rectum 12 hr ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD 5
Adam the Macho Lifeguard to Marry BigBill With ... 17 hr Mister 33140 6
A discussion with one of many Miami Cubans (Apr '11) Thu WE JUST DONT CARE 19
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Thu Panamaed 2,631
•••
•••
•••
Hialeah Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hialeah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hialeah People Search