Bills would ban, remove red-light cameras

Feb 27, 2011 Full story: Tallahassee Democrat 12

Password: Close Close Close OR Close Bills would ban, remove red-light cameras By Jeff Burlew * Senior Government Editor * Published: February 27.

Full Story
apestanlosindios

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Remove the cameras because the Cuban police will keep law and order .
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#2 Mar 1, 2011
Only the guilty need to worry about the cameras.Obey the law and you won't have a problem. What's so hard about that?
LearnTheTruth

Yulee, FL

#3 Mar 2, 2011
Red light cameras....just another way for the government to intrude on our lives. How long before they start putting cameras on every corner and outside of your home?
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#4 Mar 4, 2011
LearnTheTruth wrote:
Red light cameras....just another way for the government to intrude on our lives. How long before they start putting cameras on every corner and outside of your home?
If it cuts down crime and makes our streets safe from the thugs,gangstahs, and low-life trash, hell yes, put in MORE cameras. We should not have to fear being outside our homes any time of day no matter where we live. You are already on camera at the bank, WalMart,Target,K-Mart, any mall or shopping center, convience store,liquor store, so itsn't not like you don't want your picture taken. You only see the bulky and dummy cameras. Most stores have many times over what you see in hidden devices. SMILE!
LearnTheTruth

Yulee, FL

#5 Mar 5, 2011
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> If it cuts down crime and makes our streets safe from the thugs,gangstahs, and low-life trash, hell yes, put in MORE cameras. We should not have to fear being outside our homes any time of day no matter where we live. You are already on camera at the bank, WalMart,Target,K-Mart, any mall or shopping center, convience store,liquor store, so itsn't not like you don't want your picture taken. You only see the bulky and dummy cameras. Most stores have many times over what you see in hidden devices. SMILE!
Oh by all means I agree with you. I think we should have more cameras. I think they should put them at our front door, you know, just in case someone wants to come through to do us harm. I think they should tell us what kind of jobs to work at, how many children we can have, where we can live, what clothes to wear....Oh by all means yes I totally agree with you.......
LAW DOG

Brandon, FL

#6 Mar 5, 2011
keep the cameras in place it keeps the drivers honest. dont put money before human lives, for the people that obey the law cameras should not be a problem....
BRO

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2011
When dumb, reckless Miami drivers stop running red lights, there will be no need for these cameras.
apestanlosindios

Miami, FL

#8 Mar 5, 2011
Those damn cameras make it impossible to get to my destination on time.

Get rid of them . We go through red lights but that is the way it has always been here and no big deal no one gets hurt.

Cuban police have done an outstanding job so why use cameras?
apestanlosindios

Miami, FL

#9 Mar 5, 2011
LAW DOG wrote:
keep the cameras in place it keeps the drivers honest. dont put money before human lives, for the people that obey the law cameras should not be a problem....
Cubans should not be forced to obey the law . We built this city and it owes us.

Indios and others should be held accountable because they don't contribute.
apestanlosindios

Miami, FL

#10 Mar 5, 2011
BRO wrote:
When dumb, reckless Miami drivers stop running red lights, there will be no need for these cameras.
Cubans are not the bad drivers here it is you mutts.
apestanlosindios

Miami, FL

#11 Mar 5, 2011
So lets get back to the topic here meng before I was rudely interrupted by my superiors. Get rid of the cameras now meng! I love to run red lights in my leased Ford F150, while getting my 1 inch pinga sucked by my Nicaraguan boyfriend he pays all my bills.
LAW DOG

Brandon, FL

#12 Mar 10, 2011
apestanlosindios wrote:
So lets get back to the topic here meng before I was rudely interrupted by my superiors. Get rid of the cameras now meng! I love to run red lights in my leased Ford F150, while getting my 1 inch pinga sucked by my Nicaraguan boyfriend he pays all my bills.
you need help big time. l.o.l.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 6 min barefoot2626 20
Lil Sluggers Miami-Baseball Ages 2-6 NO OBLIGAT... 3 hr LilSluggersMiami 1
That fire!!!! 3 hr bmore1999 5
French Driver's License 3 hr Carina Abel 1
To those who stole Chrismas. 5 hr Upset 1
Street Prostitution in Miami (Dec '13) 9 hr slickrick66 71
Anti-Castro protesters in Miami say 'it's not t... 12 hr CorruptedMedia 1
Hialeah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web