My Race Horse

Posted in the Hialeah Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 23, 2013
 
MY HORSE, "HANDJOB" RACED TODAY AT GULFSTREAM PARK. IT CAME IN FIFTH BUT I STILL MADE IT TO THE WINNER'S CIRCLE BECAUSE THE WINNING HORSE'S OWNER SAID I WAS HING LIKE MY HORSE..wooooo-woooooo STAYED TUNE SPORTS FANS. THIS THREE LEGGED HORSE WILL BE IN HE KENTUCKY DERBY. YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE. PISTORIUS AINT GOT NOTHING ON THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE.
Hooper from Cooper City

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 24, 2013
 
I was out a Gulfstream yesterday. Yor ore ran as if it had but two legs. As for you, umping up and down in a speedo in the winner's circle whe you horse did oteven come in the money is a bit much sir.
Confused at Calder

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 24, 2013
 
The horse has a stump. he is a race horse? For real?
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YOU KNOW THEY USED TO CALL ME "MR. ED"....can youguess why? wooooo-woooo

“A REAL MAN OF COURAGE! ”

Since: Mar 11

Chinatown, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 27, 2013
 
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
YOU KNOW THEY USED TO CALL ME "MR. ED"....can youguess why? wooooo-woooo
Your horse run on the courage that you lack. Maybe your ballzzz drag to ground like Ed, but your mind is on first turn. Your stretch run lacks courage.
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 27, 2013
 
Stan Yenz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your horse run on the courage that you lack. Maybe your ballzzz drag to ground like Ed, but your mind is on first turn. Your stretch run lacks courage.
Hey HopSing when you speak of courage you should read;
"Contest of Wisdom, Courage and Human Charateristic: Mao Zedong and Chiang Kai-Shek in Battle".
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 27, 2013
 
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
MY HORSE, "HANDJOB" RACED TODAY AT GULFSTREAM PARK. IT CAME IN FIFTH BUT I STILL MADE IT TO THE WINNER'S CIRCLE BECAUSE THE WINNING HORSE'S OWNER SAID I WAS HING LIKE MY HORSE..wooooo-woooooo STAYED TUNE SPORTS FANS. THIS THREE LEGGED HORSE WILL BE IN HE KENTUCKY DERBY. YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE. PISTORIUS AINT GOT NOTHING ON THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE.
Hey Adam, I heard one of the Cuban married women called you, "Tri-Pod"?
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 27, 2013
 
Dr Demento wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Adam, I heard one of the Cuban married women called you, "Tri-Pod"?
DOC, MY NUTS ITCH!
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 28, 2013
 
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
<quoted text>
DOC, MY NUTS ITCH!
It's all that beach sand, I'm sure HopSing can put together some Chinese herbs to correct the problem.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 28, 2013
 
Dr Demento wrote:
<quoted text>It's all that beach sand, I'm sure HopSing can put together some Chinese herbs to correct the problem.
I GOT CROTCH ROT IN COSTA RICA. I HAD IT IN 'NAM IN 1968. USED ALOT OF MUD THERAPY AND SUNSHINE TO DRY IT UP. IT IS NOT AN STD HOWEVER.

“A REAL MAN OF COURAGE! ”

Since: Mar 11

Chinatown, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 1, 2013
 
Dr Demento wrote:
<quoted text>It's all that beach sand, I'm sure HopSing can put together some Chinese herbs to correct the problem.
Confuscious say " Adam got funk on his junk!" Need to take a bath in Astragalus.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 1, 2013
 
I WILL SEE ALL YOU HOTTIES AT WINTER PARTY ON MARCH 9TH. I WILL BRING "HANDJOB" WITH ME.
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 1, 2013
 
Stan Yenz wrote:
<quoted text>
Confuscious say " Adam got funk on his junk!" Need to take a bath in Astragalus.
Now HopSing, if Adam were to take a bath in Astragalus it would increase blood flow to his skin causing thermoregulation, and I'm not sure this is what he needs.
I believe what he needs is for you to step up to the problem and manually correct it.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 1, 2013
 
"HANDJOB" TELLS ALL OF HIS HORSE FRIENDS, THAT HE IS HUNG LIKE HIS OWNER.....wooo-woooo

“A REAL MAN OF COURAGE! ”

Since: Mar 11

Chinatown, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
"HANDJOB" TELLS ALL OF HIS HORSE FRIENDS, THAT HE IS HUNG LIKE HIS OWNER.....wooo-woooo
If you spy for the Nationalists in our battle for Marxism than Mao says you are hung like a salami in a New York deli. You disgust me with your like of courage.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

"HANDJOB" GETS STROKED TO RUN IN THE BIG RACE IN TWO WEEKS AT GULFSTREAM. I WILL KEEP ALL YOU FANS POSTED.
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Stan Yenz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you spy for the Nationalists in our battle for Marxism than Mao says you are hung like a salami in a New York deli. You disgust me with your like of courage.
HopSing, lets not forget that Mao worked for the Nationalist Party as a political organizer in Shanghai.
moderaorCubansca radepinga

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 7, 2013
 
yuu all are lying. That's WJDC horse. Yes the Cuban from PR
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 10, 2013
 
THE SUNAVA BEACH CAME IN SECOND ON SATURSAY MARCH 9TH. USELESS CREATURE!!!! MAYBE I NEED TO SHOW HIM HOW IT'S DOEN.

“Common sense at a good price!”

Since: Mar 13

Greensboro, North Carolina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 17, 2013
 
I am thinking that a race horse named "handjob" will not go over well with parents and the very old. I fully appreciate what you have done with a tree legged horse. But I would implore you to change the horse's name. A dignified creature should have a digified name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hialeah Discussions

Search the Hialeah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 2 hr Bikramprasad100 705
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr August primary 2,384
I am horny 6 hr We Just Dont Care 6
A month of paying tribute to LGBT strides 15 hr BigBill 10
Review: VIP Dream Cars 15 hr Martin 1
i want to be loved! 15 hr BigBill 5
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 19 hr nina roth 2,063
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hialeah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hialeah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hialeah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hialeah
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••