Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Raising Baby in Miami?! Seven Predictions

Dec 31, 2012 Read more: Miami New Times

Fiscal Cliff? Boring . But celebrity baby announcements? Now that's what we call news.

Read more
john

Hollywood, FL

#1 Dec 31, 2012
PLEASE NO! Miami isn't a good place for you and you baby mama. Besides I think we still have laws on the books about a black guy and a white girl having babies in Fla. Kidnappings, yes kidnappings! We have them real bad here. The $10,000,000 homes are on the nice islands and they won't approve either one of you. It's too hot here for her makeup, and black folk don't like the heat. This is not where you want to raise your kid! We are all Jews here and we are scared of black guys and just don't like them, and she looks like an Arab and we don't like that either. Beverly Hills or NYC is much better.... really!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet the Candidate: Marco Rubio 41 min Le Jimbo 81
Former Sweetwater Cop Busted Buying Crack 2 hr Geraldo 1
News Mostly Pride in Little Havana as Rubio Announce... 13 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 29
The Hillary Clinton Campaign is to Spin the Tru... 16 hr Culture Auditor 1
Local 9U Baseball Team clinches spot at Disneys... Thu WP Cobras 1
The King and Queen - Cuba Apr 15 CubaKing Rules 41
News Massive mall project wins approval for Miami-Da... Mar '15 Atanasio 1
More from around the web

Hialeah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]