Miami-Dade County Mayor Is Removed

Miami-Dade County Mayor Is Removed

There are 34 comments on the HendersonvilleNews.com story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Miami-Dade County Mayor Is Removed. In it, HendersonvilleNews.com reports that:

Mayor Carlos Alvarez of Miami-Dade County was removed in a recall election on Tuesday as voters punished him for raising property taxes and increasing the salaries of his closest aides at the height of the recession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HendersonvilleNews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Foooooquepesteai ndio

United States

#23 Mar 19, 2011
Gringo wrote:
And pleeeeeeeze....quit jumping out in front of my car at the intersections. Noooo, I don't want to buy your damn "aqua and churros". You people are dirty, I don't want to eat ANYTHING you make. I'll bet if someone tested those churros they'd find Cuban fecal matter all over it!
Cuban fecal will be OK as long as it's not fecal from a gay indian. By the way you've probably tried the fecal from your a@# after your lover pulled it out haven't you.
Foooooquepesteai ndio

Miami, FL

#24 Mar 20, 2011
Foooooquepesteaindio wrote:
<quoted text>Cuban fecal will be OK as long as it's not fecal from a gay indian. By the way you've probably tried the fecal from your a@# after your lover pulled it out haven't you.
"A band of conspirators in Miami defrauded the U.S. healthcare system by creating phony clinics that churned out $100 million of medical bills in five states, federal prosecutors said on Tuesday."

### "The 20-count indictment alleges that defendant Michel De Jesus Huarte set up six purported clinics in the Miami area, recruiting straw owners whose names would appear on the paperwork. They were paid large sums of cash with the understanding they would flee to Cuba if necessary to avoid capture, the indictment said."###

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/06/23/us-...

What is sad but a reflection on this banana republic is that as many links as I post on fraud they are all different.
I never run out.

Cuba libre!!!!!!!!!!
Gitano

Miami, FL

#25 Mar 20, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Anglo, but I'm not a Republican. I'm not a Democrat, either.
I am a Dem as far as Pres goes but locally and state I am not. I vote who I consider the best .

for example in Miami-dade I long to vote for anyone who is not a Miami-Cuban and if republican Rudy Giuliani ran here against a Miami Cuban democrat .I would be the first in line voting for him .

I guarantee you he would not look the other way with corruption UNLIKE the Miami Cuban political "Cosa Nostra" .

His standards are by far higher again unlike the banana bunch here and police who look the other way as banana bunch drive like reckless nuts and go through red lights would be fired.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#26 Mar 20, 2011
<quoted text>Cuban fecal will be OK as long as it's not fecal from a gay indian. By the way you've probably tried the fecal from your a@# after your lover pulled it out haven't you.
Question) Why do those we call Miami Cubans such as yourself rally around low standards and corruption as long as perpetrated by Cubans but attack the Cuban AMERICAN messenger who wants to clean things up?

Answer) I know because your a Miami Cuban and sadly from what I have seen imagine the majority in Miami-dade..
Gitano

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Mar 20, 2011
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Dem as far as Pres goes but locally and state I am not. I vote who I consider the best .
for example in Miami-dade I long to vote for anyone who is not a Miami-Cuban and if republican Rudy Giuliani ran here against a Miami Cuban democrat .I would be the first in line voting for him .
I guarantee you he would not look the other way with corruption UNLIKE the Miami Cuban political "Cosa Nostra" .
His standards are by far higher again unlike the banana bunch here and police who look the other way as banana bunch drive like reckless nuts and go through red lights would be fired.
Listen you MF envious Amerindian STOP using MY name tto post your half truths and lies ....you envious MF shitcrack!
Fooooooooquepest eai ndio

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Mar 20, 2011
Foooooquepesteai ndio wrote:
<quoted text>
"A band of conspirators in Miami defrauded the U.S. healthcare system by creating phony clinics that churned out $100 million of medical bills in five states, federal prosecutors said on Tuesday."
### "The 20-count indictment alleges that defendant Michel De Jesus Huarte set up six purported clinics in the Miami area, recruiting straw owners whose names would appear on the paperwork. They were paid large sums of cash with the understanding they would flee to Cuba if necessary to avoid capture, the indictment said."###
http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/06/23/us-...
What is sad but a reflection on this banana republic is that as many links as I post on fraud they are all different.
I never run out.
Cuba libre!!!!!!!!!!
Once again the indio MF is using my name to post!Please don't go to the websites he advices,they are infested and will harm your computer hard disk!
Foooooquepesteai ndio

United States

#29 Mar 20, 2011
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
half breed if we had a Guliani stlye running for mayor in Miami I would vote for him with my eyes close, it would be a hit having a mayor that will get rid of all gangs, blacks, PR's and Amerindians, you're right I'll either be in the front of the line or behind you.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#30 Mar 20, 2011
<quoted text>
half breed if we had a Guliani stlye running for mayor in Miami I would vote for him with my eyes close, it would be a hit having a mayor that will get rid of all gangs, blacks, PR's and Amerindians, you're right I'll either be in the front of the line or behind you.
"you're right I'll either be in the front of the line or behind you. "

oh I suspect you want to be right behind me and do to me what your bunch has been doing to Miami for decades.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#31 Mar 20, 2011
Fooooooooquepesteai ndio wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again the indio MF is using my name to post!Please don't go to the websites he advices,they are infested and will harm your computer hard disk!
Wrong my sites are regular media sites but the info ,facts on them tick you off as you rather look the other way like an enabler while screaming "Cuba libre".
Fooooooooquepest eai ndio

Brea, CA

#32 Mar 20, 2011
Gringo wrote:
And pleeeeeeeze....quit jumping out in front of my car at the intersections. Noooo, I don't want to buy your damn "aqua and churros". You people are dirty, I don't want to eat ANYTHING you make. I'll bet if someone tested those churros they'd find Cuban fecal matter all over it!
Hey indio I heard they use your mother's ass to make ayacas uhfff!
Foooooquepesteai ndio

United States

#35 Mar 20, 2011
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
"you're right I'll either be in the front of the line or behind you. "
oh I suspect you want to be right behind me and do to me what your bunch has been doing to Miami for decades.
Don't like dark skin half breeds like you, I'm a sickoo when it comes to s@#king p@#@y but don't like it dark.
Foooooquepesteai ndio

United States

#36 Mar 20, 2011
Fooooooooquepesteai ndio wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey indio I heard they use your mother's ass to make ayacas uhfff!
Man those ayacas must smell like sewer shit.
Ricky

United States

#37 Mar 20, 2011
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong my sites are regular media sites but the info ,facts on them tick you off as you rather look the other way like an enabler while screaming "Cuba libre".
Yeah,right!I will neither dare to visit those infested websites!I don't want my hard disk to collapse!
Foooooquepesteai ndio

Miami, FL

#38 Mar 20, 2011
Ricky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,right!I will neither dare to visit those infested websites!I don't want my hard disk to collapse!
I have clicked on a few and they are fine but it ticks me off that the Indio tells the world about what goes on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. and Cuba embassies, good news.. 10 hr WALDO 1
Viva Donald Trump a great American 10 hr Derick 15
Cuba embargo to end 10 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 1
Miami SUCKS (Oct '11) 19 hr commonsense 471
111 Mon africhaiti 2
i am so on love with myself Mon Have This 8
News Guillermo Bejerano, 80, slices man with machete... Jul 24 commonsense 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hialeah Mortgages