Miami-Dade County Mayor Is Removed

Miami-Dade County Mayor Is Removed

There are 34 comments on the HendersonvilleNews.com story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Miami-Dade County Mayor Is Removed. In it, HendersonvilleNews.com reports that:

Mayor Carlos Alvarez of Miami-Dade County was removed in a recall election on Tuesday as voters punished him for raising property taxes and increasing the salaries of his closest aides at the height of the recession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HendersonvilleNews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Banana peels in Miami

Hollywood, FL

#1 Mar 17, 2011
Well he will only be replaced by same ole same ole Miami Cuban.
Kim

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2011
Banana peels in Miami wrote:
I'll take a Cuban American over your kind any day.
GOE

Hollywood, FL

#3 Mar 18, 2011
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take a Cuban American over your kind any day.
Problem is "Kim" that most in Miami are what many call Miami Cubans who should not be confused with Cuban American.

They Expect -accept and reelect self serving low standard politicos and city officials as long as they are Cuban..

Miami didn't get this way due to "Indios".

"10 most miserable cities of 2011
2. Miami
The sun and lack of a state income tax are the only things keeping Miami out of the top spot."

"Corruption is off the charts"

http://realestate.msn.com/slideshow.aspx...
Yuri

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2011
GOE wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is "Kim" that most in Miami are what many call Miami Cubans who should not be confused with Cuban American.
They Expect -accept and reelect self serving low standard politicos and city officials as long as they are Cuban..
2. Miami
The sun and lack of a state income tax are the only things keeping Miami out of the top spot."
You are just one more wellfare dependent indio
Yuri

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2011
Banana peels in Miami wrote:
Can you imaging one of you indios runing the city....hahahagaha! Me inmagino la campana politica y los sloganns Vote por Aguila Cagada para alcalde jajajaaaaa!
Kim

United States

#6 Mar 18, 2011
GOE wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Miami
I think you're sick and when it comes to being miserable you seem to be much more miserable then Miami itself, you need to get a life.
Kim

Hollywood, FL

#7 Mar 18, 2011
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're sick and when it comes to being miserable you seem to be much more miserable then Miami itself, you need to get a life.
but yes your correct Miami was voted as second most miserable city in America and yes corruption is a big part of it.
Mike

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2011
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
but yes your correct Miami was voted as second most miserable city in America and yes corruption is a big part of it.
I highly doubt that corruption is as bad in Miami as it is in NJ or NYC.
Cubano

Hollywood, FL

#9 Mar 18, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>I highly doubt that corruption is as bad in Miami as it is in NJ or NYC.
NYC corruption is 1/100th of what it is in Miami not to mention a real police dept with real politicians and non race,ethnic voting masses capable of gvm't.

Now as a Rep you may not want to hear that but Miami rates in some worse miserable,high crime survey every yr while NYC does not.

NYC is no banana republic and unlike "Republican" Miami -dade there is accountability.

Things like this do not happen in NYC ONLY in the 3rd world .

"Miami-Dade police refuse to pay back misspent environmental funds"

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/01/13/2015387...
Cherokee Mother

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 18, 2011
Cubano wrote:
<quoted text>
NYC corruption is 1/100th of what it is in Miami not to mention a real police dept with real politicians and non race,ethnic voting masses capable of gvm't.
Now as a Rep you may not want to hear that but Miami rates in some worse miserable,high crime survey every yr while NYC does not.
NYC is no banana republic and unlike "Republican" Miami -dade there is accountability.
No my 'dear' Southamerican head hunter,you are NOT cubano.You are just a mere amerindian born sore loser!You people are the shame of Miami1You are the criminals and the pedophiles!No decent person would dare to get close to your neighbordhoods,unless h/shee is willing to get robbed or raped!
Hialeah

Hollywood, FL

#11 Mar 19, 2011
Cherokee Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
No my 'dear' Southamerican head hunter,you are NOT cubano.You are just a mere amerindian born sore loser!You people are the shame of Miami1You are the criminals and the pedophiles!No decent person would dare to get close to your neighbordhoods,unless h/shee is willing to get robbed or raped!
Si Hialeah the Miami Cuban stronghold es muy bueno not like the Venezuelan Doral pffft.
Gringo

Miami, FL

#13 Mar 19, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>I highly doubt that corruption is as bad in Miami as it is in NJ or NYC.
Let's see.....Miami leads the nation in Medicare fraud, Mortgage fraud, Insurance fraud and Credit Card fraud. And everytime the local newspaper reports an arrest, the perpetrators are always Cuban. We really need to start deporting these SOBs!
apestelosindios

Hollywood, FL

#14 Mar 19, 2011
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see.....Miami leads the nation in Medicare fraud, Mortgage fraud, Insurance fraud and Credit Card fraud. And everytime the local newspaper reports an arrest, the perpetrators are always Cuban. We really need to start deporting these SOBs!
Why thank you and we hold the redcord in a few fields such as biggest credit card fraud theft.

One of our boys made me proud but give us time we are well on our way to breaking the medicaire fraud record..

" records last year in the largest credit card fraud ... brush with the law for Gonzalez, a Cuban ... Miami hacker accused of record credit card theft"

"a Cuban American high school graduate who became known to local hackers for his extraordinary computer skills and ability to navigate vast streams of data"

http://endrtimes.blogspot.com/2009/08/miami-h...

"And everytime the local newspaper reports an arrest, the perpetrators are always Cuban. "

The media has recently been reluctant to say what ethnicity (Cuban) they are because our politicians have put pressure on them to skip the ethnicity lmao.

Cuba libre !!!!!!!!!!
apestelosindios

Hollywood, FL

#15 Mar 19, 2011
Cubano wrote:
<quoted text>
In fairness to him he is an Anglo republican and thus thinks of their standards when he thinks of Miami republicans .

He is not a Miami Cuban "republican" and has no actual idea of how incredibly low standards and self serving the Miami Cuban political "Cosa Nostra" is..

There are no republicans here or dems only self serving Cuban caca.

This place did not become a banana republic on it's own.
Gringo

Miami, FL

#16 Mar 19, 2011
You little bastards are like cockroaches..you scamper around commiting all these frauds and when the law starts to catch on to you, you scurry back to Cuba or central america and change your name.
I can't really think of anything positive that you cockroaches have contributed to Miami.
Foooooquepesteai ndio

Lake Worth, FL

#18 Mar 19, 2011
Que peste a indios y negros, cojone que peeeeesteeeeee.
apestelosindios

Hollywood, FL

#19 Mar 19, 2011
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to get going but you certainly left out much of our contributions and records.

Allow me to post another .

"Cubans dominate illegal pot growhouse trade in Florida, drug and law enforcement officials say"

"South Florida groups identified by law enforcement as Cuban Drug Trafficking Organizations control hundreds of growhouses that have sprung up from Miami to Atlanta since 2005, according to the U.S. Department of Justice, court records and interviews with local and federal drug agents. "This takes me back to the old days of the mob," said Sgt. Julio Lima, of the Polk County Sheriff's Organized Crime Squad. "This is organized crime at its best.""

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2009-10-30/n...

""This is organized crime at its best.""

LMAO Cuba libre!!!!!!!!!!
Gringo

Miami, FL

#20 Mar 19, 2011
And pleeeeeeeze....quit jumping out in front of my car at the intersections. Noooo, I don't want to buy your damn "aqua and churros". You people are dirty, I don't want to eat ANYTHING you make. I'll bet if someone tested those churros they'd find Cuban fecal matter all over it!
Korki

United States

#21 Mar 19, 2011
Que peste a aborigen caballero!
Mike

United States

#22 Mar 19, 2011
apestelosindios wrote:
<quoted text>
In fairness to him he is an Anglo republican and thus thinks of their standards when he thinks of Miami republicans .
He is not a Miami Cuban "republican" and has no actual idea of how incredibly low standards and self serving the Miami Cuban political "Cosa Nostra" is..
There are no republicans here or dems only self serving Cuban caca.
This place did not become a banana republic on it's own.
I'm Anglo, but I'm not a Republican. I'm not a Democrat, either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need boy in Miami 3 hr ajx626 7
a mosquito with zika gave me syphillis 6 hr Stan Yenz 8
who is dora stanley? 6 hr Stan Yenz 6
Heroin in Opa Locka (Oct '12) Aug 27 annonfromPGH 13
Significant Moment in African American History ... Aug 26 Manuel M 3
News $13M food stamp scheme busted; 22 people charged May '16 Roberto 1
Esto le paso a un turista por ir a Cuba May '16 miamimense 1

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance