Man Charged With Hate Crime After Bei...

Man Charged With Hate Crime After Being Shot In Head

There are 1 comment on the NewsOne story from Jan 12, 2012, titled Man Charged With Hate Crime After Being Shot In Head. In it, NewsOne reports that:

Luis Gonzalez a 50-year-old man from Hialeah, Florida has been charged with a hate crime and attempted murder after police determined he was lying after he told them he was shot in the head in an attempted robbery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#1 Jan 13, 2012
I call BS!! The feral animals shot this mand in the head and then made up a story about 'racism.' That's their excuse every time they are called on their savage behavior. Gonzales should go free and the two feral animals should go to jail! This is political correctness run amok! I am tired or these worthless parasites whining about so called 'racism.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do american blacks have such low iq's? (Mar '09) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 498
Are "dutch gable" roofs any safer in hurricanes... (Feb '12) 3 hr Clarks Gables Bel... 3
Review: CFS Of South Florida (Aug '09) 4 hr Sue W 31
Fort Myers Shooting - An Act of Americanism ! Mon Fort Michael Myers 1
Poll is god real (Sep '09) Sun Oral Sex Roberts 19
News $13M food stamp scheme busted; 22 people charged May '16 Roberto 1
Esto le paso a un turista por ir a Cuba May '16 miamimense 1

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hialeah Mortgages