Five dead in Fla. motel carbon monoxi...

Five dead in Fla. motel carbon monoxide poisoning

There are 4 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Dec 28, 2010, titled Five dead in Fla. motel carbon monoxide poisoning. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Fire officials say five friends are dead likely from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a running car in a closed garage underneath their South Florida motel room.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

charlestown ma 30yr F

Wakefield, MA

#1 Dec 28, 2010
unbelievable, the motel owner should b charged
Billerica Parent

Billerica, MA

#2 Dec 28, 2010
My condolences to the families.
Maggie

Peabody, MA

#3 Dec 28, 2010
Why should the owner be chharged. The kids left the car motor running in a closed garage . My seven yr-old granddaughter knows better then that.
charlestown ma 30yr F wrote:
unbelievable, the motel owner should b charged
stupidity

Lowell, MA

#4 Dec 28, 2010
They left the car running because it wouldn't start earlier. Seriously this is an avoidable tragedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No sanctuary for illegal immigrants in Miami 36 min spud 20
the cosmic comedy show 47 min scottaharrold 1
i am legendary! i am adam the macho lifeguard 17 hr Enter the Dragon 23
cozblah cosmic 20 hr cozblah cosmic 1
Microblading Training Miami 22 hr beautyjen 1
the cosmic comedy show Sun scottaharrold 1
trump why not try Sun trump dis likes m... 1

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hialeah Mortgages