Joyful parishioners regain their church

Joyful parishioners regain their church

There are 4 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Dec 18, 2011, titled Joyful parishioners regain their church. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

When the Archdiocese of Miami announced 2 ½ years ago that it was closing 13 parishes due to financial problems, most in some of South Florida's poorest areas, the parishioners of St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

Niki

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Jan 1, 2012
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Jan 1, 2012
THANK THE LORD!
Sherlaine

Sussex, NJ

#3 Jan 3, 2012
I don't like to see churches - ANY churches - closed down.
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#4 Jan 3, 2012
1:11 pm, Tuesday, January 3, 2012:
RE: Joyful parishioners regain their church
..... I am reminded that in Jesus' time the churches were artificial "families" whose members according to ACTS 2 and 4 had pooled all of their properties and gave it to the management. Thus as individuals all members were without money (they didn't need any) and therefore were called "The Poor" by outsiders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Khloe and Kim Kardashian(Why do they only date ... (Sep '09) 11 min TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 194
MIAMI Cop a ZIKA Victim ! - A Tiny Head ! 13 min TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 2
MIAMI COP Crowdfunding for Shooting Lessons ! 13 hr DontShootMe 4
TRUMP to PLAGIARIZE HILLARY's POLICY now ! 14 hr Trump a Nigerian ... 1
HASSA/CASCADU (aka BROWN HOPLO or ARMORED CATFISH) (Sep '09) 14 hr Hassan Cascadu Mo... 4
News The Best Iced Coffee Drinks in Every Miami Neig... 14 hr Hans Dickenhand G... 4
TRUMP to Hillary - Where's Policy ? I will Plag... 22 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUAT... 1

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hialeah Mortgages