Drilling of Port of Miami tunnel comp...

Drilling of Port of Miami tunnel completed

There are 13 comments on the The Miami Herald story from May 6, 2013, titled Drilling of Port of Miami tunnel completed. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

The drilling of a $1 billion tunnel connecting the Port of Miami with nearby expressways is finished, but it won't be open to traffic for another year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#1 May 7, 2013
THE DRILLING IN MY STAND HAS JUST RE-COMMENCED! LADIES AND GENTS: CLIMB ABOARD AND TOUCH YOUR TOES. woooooo-wooooooo

“ I WILL EARN YOUR RESPECT!”

Since: Apr 13

Surfside(By way of Manchester)

#2 May 7, 2013
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
THE DRILLING IN MY STAND HAS JUST RE-COMMENCED! LADIES AND GENTS: CLIMB ABOARD AND TOUCH YOUR TOES. woooooo-wooooooo
You are bloody boastful aren't you? A 6o+ year old man who still thinks he can score at will. while on duty? You are rather delusional I would ascertain. Pernickity at best. Get a life you knave.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#3 May 11, 2013
TOTTS, I HAVE DRILLED MORE MARRIED CUBAN WOMEN IN MY STAND , WHILE ON DUTY, THAN TEXACO HAS FOUND CRUDE OVER THEIR ENTIRE HISTORY.
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

#4 May 13, 2013
Maxwell Totts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bloody boastful aren't you? A 6o+ year old man who still thinks he can score at will. while on duty? You are rather delusional I would ascertain. Pernickity at best. Get a life you knave.
Sounds like you are quite the jealous one. Adam is not an illusion to the countless married Cuban women he has porked, and definitely not to all of their Ricky Ricardo Husbands that are tracking him down.
Cherokee

United States

#5 May 13, 2013
Dr Demento wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you are quite the jealous one. Adam is not an illusion to the countless married Cuban women he has porked, and definitely not to all of their Ricky Ricardo Husbands that are tracking him down.
You are dreaming old goat... No Cuban lady would even get close to you two goons. Stop dreaming.You goats stink
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

#6 May 13, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dreaming old goat... No Cuban lady would even get close to you two goons. Stop dreaming.You goats stink
You sure sound like you have a passion for goats!
I can't speak for Adam, but I think you would use a goat in a Santeria Ritual, then dump the carcass in a cemetery. Then on your way out you would leave lil black rags tied in a knot containing a few pennys as a offering to your God.
Whatever floats your boat.
BTW, it sounds like Adam porked your oldlady.
Denmark Dick

Georgetown, TN

#7 May 14, 2013
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
TOTTS, I HAVE DRILLED MORE MARRIED CUBAN WOMEN IN MY STAND , WHILE ON DUTY, THAN TEXACO HAS FOUND CRUDE OVER THEIR ENTIRE HISTORY.
Prepare for your own version of BP.
Fidel

Miami, FL

#8 May 16, 2013
drilling off macho's beach.lol
Armandito

United States

#9 May 16, 2013
Dr Demento wrote:
<quoted text>You sure sound like you have a passion for goats!
I can't speak for Adam, but I think you would use a goat in a Santeria Ritual, then dump the carcass in a cemetery. Then on your way out you would leave lil black rags tied in a knot containing a few pennys as a offering to your God.
Whatever floats your boat.
BTW, it sounds like Adam porked your oldlady.
You are illusional. Adams porked your sister.My old lady won't dare to let that swine get even close to her.Please remember that the World is divided in two , we the Cubans and the rest are you , so please keep at your place. and keep your distance....nothing personal old goat.In other words,we own and run the 'Circus' and you are just part of the 'staff'
Denmark Dick

Georgetown, TN

#10 May 16, 2013
Armandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You are illusional. Adams porked your sister.My old lady won't dare to let that swine get even close to her.Please remember that the World is divided in two , we the Cubans and the rest are you , so please keep at your place. and keep your distance....nothing personal old goat.In other words,we own and run the 'Circus' and you are just part of the 'staff'
When I am done drilling the lifeguard, I will come looking for you Che. Do you hear me? You better lather up good.
Armandito

United States

#11 May 16, 2013
Denmark Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
When I am done drilling the lifeguard, I will come looking for you Che. Do you hear me? You better lather up good.
Just keep doing the dirty works and the next time you address to me call me Sir.Please keep your distance.
Denmark Dick

Georgetown, TN

#12 May 17, 2013
Armandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep doing the dirty works and the next time you address to me call me Sir.Please keep your distance.
You are Caribbean scourge. Please remove yourself from here. This is between a very messed up lifeguard)who probably did your sister, wife, and/or mother right there in his stand...and bragged about it!) and myself.
Unless you wish to release the wrath of Thor, I suggest you go back to the rest of your cowering people who fled Castro and come up with a new plan to fight him ( from the safety of the streets of Miami). In Europe, we all know your kind. You are not impressive.
Armandito

United States

#13 May 17, 2013
Denmark Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Caribbean scourge. Please remove yourself from here. This is between a very messed up lifeguard)who probably did your sister, wife, and/or mother right there in his stand...and bragged about it!) and myself.
Unless you wish to release the wrath of Thor, I suggest you go back to the rest of your cowering people who fled Castro and come up with a new plan to fight him ( from the safety of the streets of Miami). In Europe, we all know your kind. You are not impressive.
Like I said before "Just keep doing the dirty works and the next time you address to me call me Sir.Please keep your distance."
PS I didn't know there were brown Europeans..weird!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Condo rules that ban pickups are constitutional... (Sep '07) 23 hr Sam 63
2,700 Rescues Parade June 2011 (Jun '11) Sun BigBill 236
Heroin in Opa Locka (Oct '12) Sun rahrahrenz 115
Heroin Sun rahrahrenz 6
Gay Skype (May '16) Sat hah931449290 3
looking for boi Sat Ministry23 19
Gay/Bi teens in Florida (Jul '16) May 27 interlachen 37

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance