Review: El Paraiso Motel

Review: El Paraiso Motel

Posted in the Hialeah Forum

luna

Opa Locka, FL

#1 Sep 14, 2011
this place was just amazing! beautiful in every way, price is just right! i had an awesome time with my hubby here , we were in El paraiso!!!!!!!!
Jeni

Hialeah, FL

#2 Jan 3, 2012
This were the best 3 hours of my life!! Super clean and romantic. I definitely recommend it!
yani

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Best experience ever..the facility was immaculate..the design and decor of the room was romantic and sexy. And I really can't ponder one negative thought..I loved it.
Ceci

Miami, FL

#4 Jul 2, 2012
The beds are too high making certain positions impossible for women that are 5'2 or shorter. The AC is super cold or super hot distracting you from what you're doing to constantly fix it. Aside from that everything was
Super clean, super modern, not cheesy. Super sexy bathrooms. TV embedded in the mirror takes away from actually using the mirror like its meant to be. Not enough mirrors everywhere also took away from the fantasy. See through wall to the bathroom was sexy. lots of privacy. Would go again but working around the cons.
True Fact

United States

#5 Dec 9, 2013
I have been here 3 times with my boyfriend. The first two times were great, however the 3rd was most likely the last. We heard cop sirens pulling in and minutes later a man crying in horror. We honestly thought he was holding somebody hostage by sentences we could make out and this went on from 9pm-3am.. all along they are doing a prositution sting and have us worried and awoken.. pathetic. We were the only ones on that side of the motel, if they knew something was gonna happen.. common sense says put them somewhere else, not literally next door. So we heard plenty of men sobbing and didn't really enjoy the stay, in general gorgeous place..
Joselove

Miami, FL

#6 Sep 20, 2015
I really had a great time, I highly recommend it, super clean and romantic.
robert

Miami, FL

#7 Jan 7, 2016
everyone knows what clientele they cater to. and it isn't travelers seeking lodging.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Acewhole Ventura 39 min ADAM THE MACHO LI... 12
Miriam Fer 10 hr SmallHoove 1
News Miami Beach could allow three medical marijuana... Fri Bois and da hood 1
hear.com Scam (Sep '16) Fri Indian Creek Geek 6
looking for boi Fri Straight Steve 14
Adam The "Matza" LIfeguard Headed to Wanee Apr 20 ADAM THE MACHO LI... 5
What is up with Lynn Martinez's face? (Jan '15) Apr 19 stevevolkano 13

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance