Hialeah motel where five teens died had no carbon monoxide detectors
The body of one of the five young men found dead inside the Hotel Presidente in Hialeah is removed as friends and family look on.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.
#1 Jan 25, 2011
"Janelle's Law, the 2006 Hialeah ordinance requires carbon monoxide alarms, or gas detectors, in homes, apartments and commercial buildings"
Banana republics with low city standards like inept city inspectors or paid off inspectors equal things like this.
The incredibly low standards you tolerate in Miami-dade might come back to bite you in your Miami Cuban culo.
Since those killed are not white Cubans .I doubt much will come of this and the hotel owner/mngr will continue with business as usual.
#2 Jan 25, 2011
"the deaths of five teens from Little Haiti, poisoned by carbon monoxide at a Hialeah motel, indicate the city did little to enforce Janelle's Law at El Presidente"
"Hialeah does not plan to fine the motel for not having detectors, according to Fire Chief Marcos De La Rosa. "
I was correct.
The kiss of death for us all are these incredibly low standard ,not giving a damn assorted Cuban politicians,city officials,etc.
“I oughtta be in Nashville”
Since: Jan 11
#3 Jan 26, 2011
I say that we should deport all the Cubans.
Add your comments below
|all types of drugs for sale if interested conta... (Jun '13)||3 hr||Joejoe||2|
|Boy in broward or dade||4 hr||Joejoe||3|
|Madonna and her cousin James Morotti seen shopp...||4 hr||In the know||7|
|Need crack in miami||4 hr||Joejoe||1|
|Miami is a cesspool: discuss (May '08)||20 hr||yonsarah||3|
|Miami SUCKS (Oct '11)||20 hr||yonsarah||476|
|Hialeah Cop Accused of Forcing Teen to Strip Ne...||Tue||reader||8|
Find what you want!
Search Hialeah Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC