An unexpected find on Calle Ocho

An unexpected find on Calle Ocho

There are 2 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Dec 8, 2012, titled An unexpected find on Calle Ocho. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

Several weeks ago a couple of friends dragged me to the most satisfying dining experience one can have in Miami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

Chi

Hollywood, FL

#1 Dec 8, 2012
I thought the unexpected find would be a Miami politico who wasn't self servig and who had ethics .

"Several weeks ago a couple of friends dragged me to the most satisfying dining experience one can have in Miami. The restaurant is in Little Havana and no, the menus aren't in Spanish and the food isn't Cuban. It is Hy Vong, a Vietnamese restaurant which stands on Calle Ocho — a stone's throw from Versailles — and yet the experience is so unique you may as well be in downtown Venus."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/07/3132049...

I find the restaurants and eatery type places in Miami VERY good and have never eaten in a place which did not like.

Miami food = A
Miami politicos = F
Chi

Hollywood, FL

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Teddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chica,te aconsejo que no te acerques mucho al Versailles!Esos cubanos son capaces de darte un saco de patadas por marica y por indio!
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Significant Moment in African American History ... 17 hr Manuel M 3
a mosquito with zika gave me syphillis 20 hr El Diablo Blanco 7
who is dora stanley? Fri Maxwell Totts 5
16m looking to Skype any woman Thu zachary 1
Where the boy at in miami ? (Oct '15) Thu Tank4710 43
MIAMI COP Crowdfunding for Shooting Lessons ! Thu Annie Lummox - Au... 7
What is up with Lynn Martinez's face? (Jan '15) Thu FrankR1 10

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance