Cuban defectors choosing Tampa over Miami

Sep 8, 2012 Full story: The Miami Herald 340

One was a senior Cuban government official who handled more than $700 million in U.S. imports in one year.

Full Story
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Sandy

Miami, FL

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Like a Cuban nurse told me "Why leave the political corruption and zero standards of the Castro brothers only to than replace it with the political corruption and zero standards of the Miami Cubans".

They want to go where Cuban politicos have no input.
Officer in Charge

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Sandy wrote:
Like a Cuban nurse told me "Why leave the political corruption and zero standards of the Castro brothers only to than replace it with the political corruption and zero standards of the Miami Cubans".
They want to go w
here Cuban politicos have no input.
That nurse sounds a lot like a gay nurse we know!
Romney Loser

Orange, NJ

#3 Sep 9, 2012
It seems Cuba was doing extremely well in the 1950's and was very prosperous.
What the hell was Castro(and his Overlords) thinking when they turned the place into a barrio.
There are very few people even left on that island since all have left.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 Sep 9, 2012
LIEger do you read what you write? There are millions of people there. And also many more millions in exile. And you all haven't mustered the guts to free the island. You Cubans are a bunch of cowards.

What were you all thinking when you abandoned your island and never did anything to free it??...
Gitano

Miami, FL

#5 Sep 10, 2012
Romney Loser wrote:
It seems Cuba was doing extremely well in the 1950's and was very prosperous.
What the hell was Castro(and his Overlords) thinking when they turned the place into a barrio.
There are very few people even left on that island since all have left.
Chico I love your name because Romney's state suffered dearly while he was in charge.

"FactCheck: Reduced unemployment in MA from 5.6% to 4.7%
Mitt Romney left the bad parts out of his job-creation record as governor. True, unemployment dropped to 4.7% when Romney was Massachusetts governor. But the state's employment growth was among the nation's worst.
Romney said, "At the end of four years we had our unemployment rate down to 4.7%. That's a record I think the president would like to see. As a matter of fact, we created more jobs in Massachusetts than this president has created in the entire country."

http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Mitt_Romney_J...
Gitano

Miami, FL

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
LIEger do you read what you write? There are millions of people there. And also many more millions in exile. And you all haven't mustered the guts to free the island. You Cubans are a bunch of cowards.
What were you all thinking when you abandoned your island and never did anything to free it??...
"You Cubans are a bunch of cowards."

And the most politically corrupt and self serving bunch I have ever met
QPID

Lebanon, NJ

#7 Sep 10, 2012
a callar mojon chaviculo!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Sep 10, 2012
no sales de la onda del culo balcerdo por eso tu isla sufre
DooLiLeDada

Lebanon, NJ

#9 Sep 10, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
no sales de la onda del culo balcerdo por eso tu isla sufre
Mojon....je je, doo bee doo bee doo!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#10 Sep 10, 2012
a trabajar parasito
Fooooooooooo

Hollywood, FL

#11 Sep 10, 2012
Romney Loser wrote:
It seems Cuba was doing extremely well in the 1950's and was very prosperous.
What the hell was Castro(and his Overlords) thinking when they turned the place into a barrio.
There are very few people even left on that island since all have left.
When the best left Cuba, the SOB started pulling out the guajiros and the blacks from the ghettos from all over Cuba and placed them in the best neighborhoods of Havana, that pretty much started the decaying of a country which surpassed most of Latin America and many other countries in the Hemisphere.
Cubano

Miami, FL

#12 Sep 10, 2012
Fooooooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>When the best left Cuba, the SOB started pulling out the guajiros and the blacks from the ghettos from all over Cuba and placed them in the best neighborhoods of Havana, that pretty much started the decaying of a country which surpassed most of Latin America and many other countries in the Hemisphere.
A si mismo es y cuando tu, yo, WJDC y Liger nos fuemo de cuba la entera isla se cago.

NOSOTROS y nuestra calle ocho junta somos lo mejor de cuba .

"The Cubans have proven repeatedly that they cannot govern without turmoil and rampant corruption. The once pristine Miami metropolitan area, rich in American history, is much too important to relinquish to those only interested in enriching themselves and giving nothing in return"

http://www.thefloridacitizen.com/cuddled-cuba...
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#13 Sep 10, 2012
THE MAFIA, C.I.A. & GEORGE BUSH Sr. Part 1 fr - YouTube
Jun 19, 2008 ... national levels of power are involved, including Lloyd Bentsen, the Bush .... Guy
was&#65279; down in Texas at Fuzzys Pizza Parlor when that child ...

- 176k -
QPID

Lebanon, NJ

#14 Sep 10, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
No voy a trabajar soy un parasito
m 0 j 0 n !!!!!!!!!!
Fooooooooooo

Miami, FL

#16 Sep 10, 2012
Cubano wrote:
<quoted text>
A si mismo es y cuando tu, yo, WJDC y Liger nos fuemo de cuba la entera isla se cago.
NOSOTROS y nuestra calle ocho junta somos lo mejor de cuba .
"The Cubans have proven repeatedly that they cannot govern without turmoil and rampant corruption. The once pristine Miami metropolitan area, rich in American history, is much too important to relinquish to those only interested in enriching themselves and giving nothing in return"
http://www.thefloridacitizen.com/cuddled-cuba...
Animal con ropa, se cagaron por que los cerebros se fueron, para Miami,Europa, America Latina y profesores Cubanos ue ensenaron en Harvard, y hasta poco conosi dos Cubanos que se retiraron de la NASA por supuesto me dijeron que hay otros dos muchachos Cubanos cientificos que le estan pagando las carerras para trabajar con la NASA por que son amenasas de cerebros.
El Sr Plasencia y Pancho

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#17 Sep 10, 2012
rider wrote:
THE MAFIA, C.I.A. & GEORGE BUSH Sr. Part 1 fr - YouTube
Jun 19, 2008 ... national levels of power are involved, including Lloyd Bentsen, the Bush .... Guy
was&#65279; down in Texas at Fuzzys Pizza Parlor when that child ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lUiAbeDs5SkXX - 176k -
n punk;stop luring people to your virus infested site!It's not funny and ITS Illegal!
Fooooooooooo

Miami, FL

#18 Sep 10, 2012
El Sr Plasencia y Pancho wrote:
<quoted text>
n punk;stop luring people to your virus infested site!It's not funny and ITS Illegal!
Stay away from it, don't waste your time with the ingin turd.
We Just Dont Care

Miami, FL

#19 Sep 10, 2012
Fooooooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>Stay away from it, don't waste your time with the ingin turd.
Pero chico que es tu problema aqui todos somos familia. Una familia de cubanos que somos incapaz de gobierno y maricas.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#21 Sep 10, 2012
Los negros y los guajiros de Cuba que he conocido son mucha mas gente que la mayoria de la gente blanca que viene de Cuba
El Patron

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#22 Sep 10, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Los negros y los guajiros de Cuba que he conocido son mucha mas gente que la mayoria de la gente blanca que viene de Cuba
Animal,la gran mayoria de los guajiros Cubanos son blancos descendientes de Espaņoles de las Islas Canarias y ningun negro Cubano seria tu amigo,tus unicos amigos son el resto de tu tribu y las tortilleras Afros de Liberty City!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 2,989
Baptist Minister, Sucker-Punched and Arrested b... 3 hr Manny 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 3 hr corruptman 2,142
Why are Cuban men so desire-able? (May '10) Tue Rucrazy 40
Im super horny im latino from cuba Tue Rucrazy 4
Miami SUCKS (Oct '11) Tue Go Blue Forever 414
I made Adam the Macho Lifeguard Walk Home form ... Mon aardvark 27

Hialeah Jobs

Hialeah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hialeah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hialeah

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]