why did latinos vote for Obama?

Posted in the Hialeah Forum

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 8, 2012
So i have to write essay about this subject. I have looked on many news sites but I have only seenvery rude or bias opinions about hispanic voters. so i would like to know from them who they voted for and why?

I understand that there are many Puerto ricans,mexicans,dominicans etc i would like to hear from you all

please be as honest as possible
itsjusttolate

Wildwood, FL

#2 Nov 8, 2012
they will be crying when the IRS snatches their tax refund or deduct's from welafre because they didn't buy health insurance.
Bubba

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 8, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
So i have to write essay about this subject. I have looked on many news sites but I have only seenvery rude or bias opinions about hispanic voters. so i would like to know from them who they voted for and why?
I understand that there are many Puerto ricans,mexicans,dominicans etc i would like to hear from you all
please be as honest as possible
The reason they vote Democrat is simple. Hispanics tend to be more likely to have lower incomes. They see the government playing Santa Claus with our money giving out subsidized housing, food stamps, free cell phone, Medicaid insurance, cash, etc. and they start to think "Hey, why work when Obama will give me these things for free" Then pretty soon they too become nothing more than government dependent breeding stock for the Democrat party.
Probably half the people in Hialeah have this mentality.
Jamodit

Lubbock, TX

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Bubba - rwasnc tag says enough. Wondering when your gonna quit wasting oxygen intended for human consumption?
Leah: Latino vote—as a group they tend to favor government support of programs that make work more accessible and rewarding—
Hispanics have a high work ethic and will normally do anything before taking any government subsidies. Reason we have such a huge immigration problem is they do jobs rwasnc like Bubba won't do and do it for less than Bubba.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Jamodit wrote:
Bubba - rwasnc tag says enough. Wondering when your gonna quit wasting oxygen intended for human consumption?
Leah: Latino vote—as a group they tend to favor government support of programs that make work more accessible and rewarding—
Hispanics have a high work ethic and will normally do anything before taking any government subsidies. Reason we have such a huge immigration problem is they do jobs rwasnc like
Bubba won't do and do it for less than Bubba.
Well this makes more since to me. Because in California they work everywhere.
Bubba

Miami, FL

#6 Nov 14, 2012
They work everywhere when they are illegal and have no choice. But once they are granted amnesty
they are prolific welfare consumers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama turns up heat on climate change debate in... 44 min Mothra 200
News Man Sues When Amputated Leg Turns Up in Trash 5 hr wichita-rick 7
A Golden Shower a Day, Keeps the Lifeguard Away! 7 hr Maria 5
Are race riots coming to Miami ? 12 hr Ed in Adventura 1
Getting Serviced on duty while driving the Beac... 17 hr Maxwell Totts 2
stefania marchesotti nyc arrested for cocaine i... Sun eastie boy 1
Loving myself again :) Sun loving myself again 2
More from around the web

Hialeah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE