Third Miami bus crash victim dies

Third Miami bus crash victim dies

There are 3 comments on the UPI story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Third Miami bus crash victim dies. In it, UPI reports that:

A 75-year-old woman injured when a private bus crashed into an overpass at Miami International Airport died, a hospital spokeswoman said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UPI.

Liger BFF

Hollywood, FL

#1 Dec 11, 2012
This is unreal , just horrible.

The signs CLEARLY state that over a certain height you can not pass , yet the driver attempted it.

Where were the Miami authority police?

As if I need to actually ask.
rTkLa1

Hialeah, FL

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Liger BFF wrote:
This is unreal , just horrible.
The signs CLEARLY state that over a certain height you can not pass , yet the driver attempted it.
Where were the Miami authority police?
As if I need to actually ask.
Dude, you're not only total moron, but you're a complete idiot as well, do you honestly believe that there could be a cop in every niche and cranny, in every street corner, not even in Germany where it's considered to have the best trained police force in the planet.
Arturo

Hollywood, FL

#3 Dec 13, 2012
I wonder if in the third world , banana republic that Miami has become will charges even be bought up against the driver and the company.

Life seems to be very cheap in Cuban run Miami.

Did they test the driver to see if he could READ English or is English not required in Miami-dade?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando Massacre: The Gay people deserved it! 3 hr Ladelgadita 8
News Man Accused Of Stabbing Wife, Leaving Her In Bu... (Apr '08) 9 hr no name 14
Expert Media and Marketing/ Web Design/ Social ... (Nov '13) Thu scamsRus 4
Home based network marketing business is not new Jun 29 mamatha 1
News $13M food stamp scheme busted; 22 people charged May '16 Roberto 1
Esto le paso a un turista por ir a Cuba May '16 miamimense 1
News Unbranded Brewing Company Will Be Hialeah's Fir... Apr '16 rel333 1

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hialeah Mortgages