Woman To Testify Against Lover In 'Baby Lollipops' Case

A woman who took part in a child murder case in South Florida will testify again as prosecutors try to put her ex-lover to death for the torture and murder of her child. Full Story
glenis

Miami, FL

#1 Oct 5, 2008
I STILL REMEMBER BABY LOLLIPOPS I WAS 11 YRS.OLD WHEN HE WAS MURDER I WAS RAISED IN MIAMI BEACH AND BACK THEN THE BEACH I WAS DIRTY AND CRAZY WITH CRACKHEAD N DRUG DEALER WALKING NEXT TO YOU BUT IS SO UNFAIR HOW THIS CRAZY MACHO LOOKING WOMAN WAS RELEASED FROM JAIL WHEN SHE DID THE SAME THINGS TO THE BABY BOY AS HER MOTHER I FEEL SHE DESERVED MORE PUNISHMENT ...HOW EASY IS FOR YOU BEAT UP,PUT GLUE IN HIS PENIS, BURN HIS SKIN WITH CIGARETTES AND MURDER AN ANGEL BABY BOY AND WALK AWAY AFTER ALL THE PAIN HE WENT THREW ...GOD PLEASE! WHERE IS THE JUSTICE OF UNITED STATES ..MAYBE THEY'RE JUST WAITING FOR HER TO DO SOME CRAZY THING AGAIN AND JUSTICE WILL BE DONE..SHE NEEDS TO BE IN FOR LIFE JUST LIKE HER GIRLFRIEND(BOY'S MOTHER)
MAY GOD BLESSED LAZARITO AND GIVE HIM ALL THE PEACE HE NEEDS.
angela

Miami, FL

#2 Apr 22, 2009
i don't know how a mother can do that to a child
like what the hell did this women take to do that, its a baby boy for crying out loud like what did he do i feel so bad for this child
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#3 Jun 5, 2009
I wasnt even born when this happened,but I have always heard the story. I still til this day am in shock to hear that a mother could do this to her child. From burning the kid with cigarttes to feeding him his own stool and urine. This makes me angered on how they let the other BITCH leave free when she was part of it as well. NOW I see the justice of the U.S.They should both be killed and thats that. MAY GOD BLESS LAZARO AND TO HELL WITH THE WOMEN THAT DID THIS
I REMEMBER

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2009
glenis wrote:
I STILL REMEMBER BABY LOLLIPOPS I WAS 11 YRS.OLD WHEN HE WAS MURDER I WAS RAISED IN MIAMI BEACH AND BACK THEN THE BEACH I WAS DIRTY AND CRAZY WITH CRACKHEAD N DRUG DEALER WALKING NEXT TO YOU BUT IS SO UNFAIR HOW THIS CRAZY MACHO LOOKING WOMAN WAS RELEASED FROM JAIL WHEN SHE DID THE SAME THINGS TO THE BABY BOY AS HER MOTHER I FEEL SHE DESERVED MORE PUNISHMENT ...HOW EASY IS FOR YOU BEAT UP,PUT GLUE IN HIS PENIS, BURN HIS SKIN WITH CIGARETTES AND MURDER AN ANGEL BABY BOY AND WALK AWAY AFTER ALL THE PAIN HE WENT THREW ...GOD PLEASE! WHERE IS THE JUSTICE OF UNITED STATES ..MAYBE THEY'RE JUST WAITING FOR HER TO DO SOME CRAZY THING AGAIN AND JUSTICE WILL BE DONE..SHE NEEDS TO BE IN FOR LIFE JUST LIKE HER GIRLFRIEND(BOY'S MOTHER)
SOMEONE WILL KILL HER!! I HOPE THEY TORTURE HER TOO!!
crissy

Ocklawaha, FL

#5 Aug 29, 2009
i can remember this i knew them both and i still cant beleive that they let mendoza out of prison her and ana should be there for the rest of there life they both participated in his death and the state of florida should be ashame
Gladys

Miami, FL

#6 Nov 4, 2009
May this little angel rest in peace for eternity. May God grant him now all the happiness and peace that he lacked the short time he remained on this earth. God Bless Him ! He was tortured, but to this day, not forgotten because many people remember his story and feel sad because of the pain he endured.
Maggie

AOL

#7 Mar 30, 2010
I had just had my 2nd son. I cried and was so heart broken as to how & why someone a mother could hurt a human being that she brought into this world. She & her lover deserve to die tortured. Poor little baby boy didn't have a chance. What makes me even more angry is that someone somewhere knew this was going on and did nothing. People need to get involved when they know there is abuse going on. Well, Lazaro is now an angel with God.
May

Coral Gables, FL

#8 May 10, 2010
Baby Lollypop was not able to enjoy his life because of these two druggies.. They both deserve death penalty!!!!!!
jessica

United States

#9 May 26, 2010
Can we see a picture of Mendoza?? They have the mothers picture everywhere but none of the lover... we should all see her face because she is out and about after such an horrific past. She is a child killer and we all should be aware!!!!! What does she look like
Tomas

Cape Coral, FL

#10 Jun 14, 2010
glenis wrote:
Where's Dexter when you need him?? I say some1 find the other half of this scum and give her whats due to her. Now that shes free its only a matter of time.
Dianna McCullough

Bradenton, FL

#11 Jun 16, 2010
I remember this case and for all the atrocities done to this little boy there is one I did not hear reported; cocaine was put up his nose, bug spray was shot up so he would seizure and the mother (maybe lover, too) thought it was funny. What kind of monsters are we letting out and why?

We have prisoners like Lenoard Peltier who should have been paroled long ago, yet lawyers and the courts are concerned with Cardona being treated fair! Let me ask, too, where is justice? What's wrong with us? It's unconscionable that either of these monsters ( this a mild definition of them) could be out.
Cathy

United States

#12 Jun 25, 2010
Look her up on the website of the Florida Department of Corrections.
jessica wrote:
Can we see a picture of Mendoza?? They have the mothers picture everywhere but none of the lover... we should all see her face because she is out and about after such an horrific past. She is a child killer and we all should be aware!!!!! What does she look like
Jackie

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Jul 11, 2010
I just learned about this story and i got sick to my stomache and cried as if i knew him the pain that little baby must of went thru must of been horrific when i read this those creatures should be punished and totured juz like they did to that innocent baby that angel how dare anybody can do such a thing how cruel and in human i hope both those bitches rot in hell and may that little angel rest in peace and be happy and healthy and smiling
candida

Moultrie, GA

#14 Jul 11, 2010
the way i see it if u can kill a 3 year old then u need to die and as far as her girl friend goes she should have never been given game time...she knew about it and she did not go to the cops when it was happed..and if she knew her girl friend was beating her son she could have saved him by telling the cops or even taking the boy some were so that he was safe..so as far as i see it she killed him just as much as his mom did...i seen his mom on 6/2/2010 in jail and trust me when u ask her about it she acts like its no big dill she dont even CRY but when she goes to court there she is cring its all a fack..she is doing that so that people will feel sorry for her and im not sorry to say im not sorry she should DIE just like her 3 year old did...kids do not ask to be born they are a gift from GOD and she took his life before it even begain..so year she should die for what she did...
renee

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#15 Oct 10, 2011
sick bitches, so sad, hope they suffer
Rachel

Republic, MO

#16 Jul 4, 2012
I just cant bealive someone could kill a little boy like that those people have no hearts i hope they suffer the same way the little boy did i also cant bealive they are on the streets write now and acting as if nothing happed
peppermint

Stafford, VA

#17 Sep 7, 2012
What makes all this SO MUCH worse (as if there could be, and this isn't the first time ive read about this child) is that he loved his mother. Right to the end. Little kids just do. Judgement day for her is nothing i want to imagine. God is merciful AND JUST!! Please Please Please report child abuse, suspected or what. Do it anomiously, but PLEASE make the call both Police AND CPS!!! DO IT, may save the life of a child. Guaranteed, Baby Lollipops' case was heard by neighbors.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 3 hr tha Professor 45
Snapchat nudes (Oct '13) 4 hr turtles 28
Why are so many cubans disrespectful, loud, cor... (Oct '13) 6 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 317
adam the macho lifeguard retiring to north caro... 6 hr Denmark Dick 122
Merry Christmas .... Christ was born on Decembe... 10 hr SnuffAGlobalist 3
Merry Christmas...Christ was born on December 2... 20 hr your cuz 1
Have Sex in Miami Tonight!!! (Jul '09) Tue man5555 16
Hialeah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hialeah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hialeah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hialeah

Personal Finance