Rubio breaks with party to oppose deal on 'fiscal cliff'

Jan 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

Republican Sen. Marco Rubio broke with his party Tuesday and voted against a bipartisan compromise to avoid the "fiscal cliff" of tax hikes and spending cuts.

Comments
101 - 120 of 154 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2013

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I see, you loons are trying the Attack Ploy you used on Palin and Bachman. The liberal war on women continues.
Are you a woman? Are you claiming to be either Palin or Bachmann? Your "conclusion" makes no sense.

You don't seem to "see" much of anything, au Jimbo.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you are not. You can't handle a battle of wits, you are unarmed.
Yes, you use this 400 year old chestnut several times a day, Dumbo, and you think yourself clever or witty.

You aren't witty, you misheard some address you as dipshitty, Dumbo.

How are those 14 swing states working out for ya?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you use this 400 year old chestnut several times a day, Dumbo, and you think yourself clever or witty.
You aren't witty, you misheard some address you as dipshitty, Dumbo.
How are those 14 swing states working out for ya?
Still looking for thosw wits I see.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Still looking for thosw wits I see.
At least he knows better than to look for them in YOUR posts...

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he knows better than to look for them in YOUR posts...
Oh my cupcake, you say the sweetest lies.

UPDATE: Women still not included in White House meetings...

Pelosi Photoshops Democratic Women into Group Photo... just like Obama did his COLB.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you use this 400 year old chestnut several times a day, Dumbo, and you think yourself clever or witty.
You aren't witty, you misheard some address you as dipshitty, Dumbo.
How are those 14 swing states working out for ya?
You are just NASTY.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

au contraire wrote:
UPDATE: Women still not included in White House meetings...
Busy filling your daily lies quota, Dumbo?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Still looking for thosw wits I see.
Still looking for an alias, I see.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you are not. You can't handle a battle of wits, you are unarmed.
ROFLMFAO!!! Wits?!? You?!? You're drastically kidding yourself. You and the cat loono are the laughingstocks of this thread. Your "fool" and "loser" signs are glaringly apparent. Especially since you really seem to think nobody has figured you out.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my cupcake, you say the sweetest lies.
UPDATE: Women still not included in White House meetings...
Pelosi Photoshops Democratic Women into Group Photo... just like Obama did his COLB.
Uh...., where were you? You lost the election mostly because women voted for the President. You really are in la-la land. My heart bleeds for you.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Jan 5, 2013
 
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!!! Wits?!? You?!? You're drastically kidding yourself.....BLAH,BLAH,FART,BL AH.....
No, deluded, middle aged leftist broad. Did you ask gorgana for instructions yet? I don't think it involves worthless blabbing on topix.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

"And Obama screams..'BENGHAZI" as he sacrifices America's interest yet again.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ninthman wrote:
"And Obama screams..'BENGHAZI" as he sacrifices America's interest yet again.
If only the tea bagger could find someone who cares.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I guess you are not aware of all the Congressional hearings into the Benghazi massacre. This is not going away. It is like Watergate. It will dominate Obama's second term.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Cat74 wrote:
I guess you are not aware of all the Congressional hearings into the Benghazi massacre.
~stomp stomp stomp~
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...., where were you? You lost the election mostly because women voted for the President. You really are in la-la land. My heart bleeds for you.
Yep, OBAMA SLUTS wore their buttons with pride. Case where Obama had quantity NOT QUALITY.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

senior citizen wrote:
Yep, OBAMA SLUTS
So says the slut who gives it up on weekends to strangers in bathroom stalls, for a good time call...
Agador Spartacus

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the slut who gives it up on weekends to strangers in bathroom stalls, for a good time call...
Actually he does give it up rather easily but I hear only to low IQ tea party supporters like Jimbo.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the slut who gives it up on weekends to strangers in bathroom stalls, for a good time call...
REPS women have more respect for themselves. Only Obama women like to advertise as to what they are.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

senior citizen wrote:
<
REPS women have more respect for themselves.
Complete nonsense, ya slut.

You see, slut, what you say- especially this nonsense- has no value.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hialeah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hialeah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hialeah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hialeah
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••