Blue Bell ice cream comes to South Florida on Monday

When Blue Bell ice cream hits local supermarkets for the first time Monday, don't be surprised if there are lines wrapped around the freezer aisles. Full Story
Gary Haber

AOL

#3 Jan 31, 2009
I can't wait to purchase my first Half gallon of Blue Bell Ice Cream from Brenham, Texas. I was in the Ice Cream Business for over 35 years and Blue Bell Ice Cream was one of my first customers who I sold ingredients and product programs. I personally watched this Company grow in size and distribution for over 40 years. Everytime I visited Blue Bell in my business adventures I always looked forward to getting out of the airport and straight to a supermarket in Houston to purchase a Blue Bell pint of Ice Cream. I enjoyed it my rental car as I drove to Brenham for my business call. There quality never has changed since the start of this great Ice Cream Company. The growth was definately due to the loyality of their employees throughtout the years and their great leadership by the Kruse family who still owns the private company. Enjoy you have a lot to look forward to. Gary Haber now retired in Boynton Beach Florida.

“1 John 4:4”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 13, 2009
Gary Haber wrote:
I can't wait to purchase my first Half gallon of Blue Bell Ice Cream from Brenham, Texas. I was in the Ice Cream Business for over 35 years and Blue Bell Ice Cream was one of my first customers who I sold ingredients and product programs. I personally watched this Company grow in size and distribution for over 40 years. Everytime I visited Blue Bell in my business adventures I always looked forward to getting out of the airport and straight to a supermarket in Houston to purchase a Blue Bell pint of Ice Cream. I enjoyed it my rental car as I drove to Brenham for my business call. There quality never has changed since the start of this great Ice Cream Company. The growth was definately due to the loyality of their employees throughtout the years and their great leadership by the Kruse family who still owns the private company. Enjoy you have a lot to look forward to. Gary Haber now retired in Boynton Beach Florida.
We've had Blue Bell ice cream on the west coast for a long time.
This makes me go hmmmmm!
Raul Ramos Austin TX

Hutto, TX

#5 Oct 18, 2011
Gary Haber wrote:
Hi Gary, I liked your note on Blue Bell Ice Cream and I am glad that you can now purchase our favorite ice cream from deep in the hear of Texas in the Sunshine State. I will correct you on one item. The famous Kruse brothers run the company and have for ages but do not own it. The current owner is my cousin, Patricia Ryan of Blanco, Texas. Long live Blue Bell Ice Cream and all of its faithful customers!
ice cream lover

Herndon, VA

#6 Oct 18, 2011
it's the best
Bob G

Milton, FL

#7 Oct 21, 2011
OMG! I can't believe yall have been deprived of Blue Bell ice cream! You just don't know what you've missing. Make sure you go out on Monday and buy your two or three favorite flavors. I highly recommend the vanilla and the pineapple.

Sincerely,
Bob G
V.P. for Marketing
Blew Belle Factories

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ACLU sues over rule on where sex offenders can ... 1 hr Marco 3
adam the macho lifeguard retiring to north caro... 2 hr Jennifer Aquaman 10
Street Prostitution in Miami (Dec '13) 14 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 73
Inexpensive Vet? (Nov '09) 16 hr accrew 2
Have Sex in Miami Tonight!!! (Jul '09) Thu xhornyguy247x 13
Sex (Oct '13) Thu xhornyguy247x 2
South Miami passes resolution calling for 51st ... Thu WJDC Is Pure Cuban 3
Hialeah Dating
Find my Match

Hialeah Jobs