Everything that is wrong with South F...

Everything that is wrong with South Florida can best be described in whom?

Created by Dick Quicksilver on Apr 11, 2010

358 votes

Click on an option to vote

Rick Sanchez

Gloria Estefan

Jose Canseco

Belkys Nerys

Adam the Macho Lifeguard

Madonna

RuPaul

Lynn Martinez

Any Politician

Neil Rogers

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Jealous R WE

Miami Beach, FL

#1 Apr 11, 2010
Why am I not on the list?

<snickers>

Adam, I think I left my speedos at your place last night bro.
Sweet Cherry

Miami, FL

#2 Apr 11, 2010
Jealous R WE wrote:
Why am I not on the list?
<snickers>
Adam, I think I left my speedos at your place last night bro.
How dare you mock an icon...lol!
Jealous R WE

Miami Beach, FL

#3 Apr 11, 2010
Sweet Cherry wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you mock an icon...lol!
Icon? I am an icon. I wanna be just like those dudez from Jersey Shore. They were actually here in MB for a while and I really wanted to suck their sweaty Italian dicks and give them some fresh Cuban flavor.
Larry the Lifeguard Lover

Miami, FL

#4 Apr 11, 2010
Jealous R WE wrote:
<quoted text>
Icon? I am an icon. I wanna be just like those dudez from Jersey Shore. They were actually here in MB for a while and I really wanted to suck their sweaty Italian dicks and give them some fresh Cuban flavor.
Macho Adam would bend them all over. he is a lifeguard remember. He would give Snookie the dickie!
Concerned Citizen

Miami, FL

#6 Apr 13, 2010
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE A LOST AND FOUND INSIDE MY STAND OF BIKINIS, JOCK STRAPS, UNDERWEAR...YOU NAME IT. I DON'T REMEMBER YOU. BUT I SURE AS HECK KNOW THAT YOU WOULD HAVE REMEBERED ME!
You are a total fool. You are all that is wrong with South Florida. JERK!
JT Tommy X

Miami, FL

#7 Apr 14, 2010
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a total fool. You are all that is wrong with South Florida. JERK!
So is Canseco, so is Rick Sanchez....and your point is what? That is what this poll is about.
EL PINGON

Lake Worth, FL

#8 Apr 14, 2010
JT Tommy X wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Canseco, so is Rick Sanchez....and your point is what? That is what this poll is about.
Beginning with all the Latin American indians that have South Florida looking like a third world country jungle.
Lee Harvey Arbor

Miami, FL

#10 Apr 15, 2010
EL PINGON wrote:
<quoted text>
Beginning with all the Latin American indians that have South Florida looking like a third world country jungle.
Yes, perhaps. But Belkys is a 3rd world journalist. We get what we deserve.
Emanuel

United States

#11 Apr 15, 2010
Lee Harvey Arbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, perhaps. But Belkys is a 3rd world journalist. We get what we deserve.
Belkys is white not indian.
Cubanito

Boca Raton, FL

#12 Apr 15, 2010
I won't even pay attention to all these hate monikers...shame on you boricua!
Cubanito por cubanos

Boca Raton, FL

#13 Apr 15, 2010
Today we have the privilege to have the President of the United States have lunch at the Estefan Mansion with his wife and 100 cubans, The plate cost $13,000. each. Plus all donations from Hi Class cubans in Miami. Many of us contribute to pay for important cuban exiles could nor afford the dinner. And thanks God it is accomplished.
Ann ButchUp

Miami, FL

#14 Apr 15, 2010
Emanuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Belkys is white not indian.
Belkys is a professional "Oye". She is to journalism what Hitler was to Borscht.
EL PINGON

United States

#15 Apr 15, 2010
Cubanito por cubanos wrote:
Today we have the privilege to have the President of the United States have lunch at the Estefan Mansion with his wife and 100 cubans, The plate cost $13,000. each. Plus all donations from Hi Class cubans in Miami. Many of us contribute to pay for important cuban exiles could nor afford the dinner. And thanks God it is accomplished.
So what that's why we live in a free country, don't you.
Isn't freedom beautiful.
EL PINGON

United States

#16 Apr 15, 2010
Ann ButchUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Belkys is a professional "Oye". She is to journalism what Hitler was to Borscht.
Oye, Que bola, consorte, asere, say all you want but she's white.
EL PINGON

United States

#18 Apr 15, 2010
<quoted text>
HEY PINGA, LISTEN UP! I AM THE WET SPOT OF MANY A LONELY CUBANITA. STOP WITH YOUR RACISM BEFORE MACHO CLIMBS DOWN OUT OF HIS STAND AND GOES ON A MANHUNT FOR YOU. AND TRUST ME. WHEN MACHO HUNTS MEN, HE FINDS THEM...woooo-woooo
Hey boy you can climb down from your ghetto monkey tree anytime you want but make sure your ready because you're going to get the ass whipping of your life
Fidel

Miami, FL

#19 Apr 15, 2010
gloria,don't forget to invite me,guest of honor.lol. wear a jacket so i don't see your back fat gloria. gross.!,macho will be the head of security.
EL PINGON

United States

#21 Apr 16, 2010
<quoted text>
WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU, I AM DOOING YOUR SISTER "KIBBLES AND BITS" STYLE. GET LOST PUNK BEFORE YOUREALLY PISS ME OFF. HOW ARE YOU TALK TO YOUR LORD LIKE THAT?!
Hey d@[email protected] head know that I pissed you off let's see if you got balls let me know where you want to meet so I can kick your p@[email protected] queer ass, don't forget let me know.
Fidel

Miami, FL

#22 Apr 16, 2010
hey macho, when are you sparring with tyson.?
Lurk Marson

Miami, FL

#23 Apr 16, 2010
Asbite

Miami, FL

#24 Apr 16, 2010
Traffic, high rent, ridiculous auto insurance ,corrupt police Dept Boring not much to do considering the size and weather of this city and just plain obnoxious people and low payinh jobs unless you grow marijuana indoors and have a Botanica to laundry the money the very last on the list would be = Adam the Macho Lifeguard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP WILL RISE to GREATNESS ! 9 hr Old Millennia Tramp 9
my theme song (a hero's worship) 18 hr cool beans 2
Where the boy at in miami ? (Oct '15) Wed EddyM 69
Hialeah Cop Sexually Assaults Juvenile Apr 24 Archangel 3
Adam The "Matza" LIfeguard Headed to Wanee Apr 24 BigBill 6
Help Cuban American Pablo Ibar (Dec '08) Apr 23 Hmmm 205
Manuel Apr 23 Curious 1

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance