Who do you support for Attorney Gener...
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2314 Oct 31, 2013
so say one so say you all.
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2315 Oct 31, 2013
It really seems more;
When the shoe fits wear it and if you do not like the style of the shoes everyone’s wearing change them.
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2316 Oct 31, 2013
In response to:
You're betting on being the only one that saw that report to because you want to justify your reasons for being wrong. Again pointing a finger in the wrong direction. Ok. Lets do this. No Pop Francis Michael Jerry did you see the report that N.B.C. broadcast about allowing children to smoke marijuana for medicinal purposes- it was a report called irresponsible journalism the cover up political sabotage into Medicare fraud. Did they report this just for you? Or did you make this up to justify in your own mind that your not wrong! Two wrongs don't make a right you know!

Actually Joe quite the opposite is true, when your right and something proves your point and gives your statement validity, you want the world to see. I am not in favor of anyone doing marijuana, It is a myth that it serves some medicinal purpose. However far far worse is Adderall being given to children. That is insane and children are being used as guinea pigs.

Reports by the NFL Adderall is the equivalent of 100 cups of coffee. Tell these doctors to experiment on their own brains and leave kids alone.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2317 Oct 31, 2013
You're confused about Adderall it is not prescribed to children. Psychotropic benzodiazepine medications are replaced by ADHD low dose medications with few side effects. The altering of dopamine levels directly effecting the bloodstream by response of an area of the brain called the Amygdala can not handle any effects of the drug. The proper dosage for children does not exist! if you don't what that means.. it means you have gathered the wrong information again.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2318 Oct 31, 2013
Typo correction if you don't know what that means.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2319 Oct 31, 2013
Frank M Jerry wrote:
In response to:
You're betting on being the only one that saw that report to because you want to justify your reasons for being wrong. Again pointing a finger in the wrong direction. Ok. Lets do this. No Pop Francis Michael Jerry did you see the report that N.B.C. broadcast about allowing children to smoke marijuana for medicinal purposes- it was a report called irresponsible journalism the cover up political sabotage into Medicare fraud. Did they report this just for you? Or did you make this up to justify in your own mind that your not wrong! Two wrongs don't make a right you know!
Actually Joe quite the opposite is true, when your right and something proves your point and gives your statement validity, you want the world to see. I am not in favor of anyone doing marijuana, It is a myth that it serves some medicinal purpose. However far far worse is Adderall being given to children. That is insane and children are being used as guinea pigs.
Reports by the NFL Adderall is the equivalent of 100 cups of coffee. Tell these doctors to experiment on their own brains and leave kids alone.
The words of Gideon the destroyer
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2320 Oct 31, 2013
I think your wrong Joe, Adderall is currently being used to treat hyperactive children.
There are better healthier alternatives,

My way would be through Nutrition. With food there are No ill side effects at all, none what so ever.

I'll take nutritional healing and curing over medicinal means any day of the week. Pills do not heal and cure but only provide symptomatic relief.

This is where we totally differ Joe.
.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2321 Oct 31, 2013
No Anxiety is a symptom of depression. Hyperactivity is the result of anxiety. Adderall is a brand name. It replaces antidepressant [benzodiazepine medication for adults only in a lower dose in order to cause a counter reaction. Other drugs under different brand names can exist for children. Your not wrong about the symptoms of hyperactivity the brand name Adderall is not available in children's form. it's too dangerous for them. You need to take a chemistry course before you challenge this idea instead of believing what you read.
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2322 Nov 1, 2013
Joe et al;
I would get in touch with Natural Health News .com if I was you Joe, there happens to be a very interesting article today about Niacin and it's ability to fight depression.

Vitamin B3. You'll be doing yourself a huge favor.

Go Natural, I di for the better ten years ago, much better but I'm a very modest person.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2323 Nov 1, 2013
We need some Chlorpromazine Over- here!
tired reading junk

Spring Hill, FL

#2324 Nov 1, 2013
and junk is what most provide

is there any reality here?

YES {_} spell it out
NO {_} get lost
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2325 Nov 2, 2013
Hey Spring Hill,

If your in such reality why then not use your real name? All you do on theses forums is insult people because you simply can’t decipher or discern reality.

****You’re a perfect candidate for Natural Health news, Go Natural and get mentally healthy and Tough.

Did you noticed Miami Dolphins player left camp because of bullying??, well one of the main reasons I left Coral Springs there was too much bullying going on.
Wise up to the truth Spring Hill and then you may spring back to life,
you’re an All Negative person instead of being a Positive person.

No one forcing you to read anything either.

Junk? Hardly.
Dumb Bunny

Spring Hill, FL

#2327 Nov 2, 2013
Frank M Jerry wrote:
Hey Spring Hill,
If your in such reality why then not use your real name?....
cause really me not dumb.....

neither are you......

you know who we be......
Lusch Rimmjobb

United States

#2328 Nov 2, 2013
The sentor what is going to become the next presdent, what is now the leeader of our teeparty, is saying the right stuff. What he says is that all non-whites must be deportyed, all their stuff and money is forfeit and then we charge then we charge them for the ride out. Also we gots to deport all them fags and lsbians and college snotts what always know the answer and file claims against the bibel and say stuff about evoldution and abortions and all old folks and stumblerws and then we will have their cars and stuff and then we will have their credit cards and theier will be plenty to go around. we must shut off the borders ans make christ our banner and force the schools to teach only the bible and scripture and then we will be just all fine. No more nothing for them old bums what didnt save and for snotty kids and for people what pretend to be p[oor to get food they didnt earn. get a job. god BLESS you all.
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2329 Nov 3, 2013
Since we each have a full understanding which side each of us is coming from;
Spring Hill,
If you run across Police Chief Roy Arigo flip him a few Wings Plus birds for me. He prevented me from Sub-Teaching, forced me to leave Coral Springs and instigated all the friction between my Sons and me with his Police antics. Roy just continually had me harassed (Aquatic Center, Library, even work) while I was living there and even touched my landlord.

His type of Police works leads to these Police hate groups and people taking matters into their own hands. It gives rise to all this vigilante Justice throughout the State for sure especially when you get no cooperation from the Courts even the Judicial Qualification committee. They took my plight with Police as some kind of Joke. They assign my case to an Irish examiner Barbera Connelly. I was being railroaded for sure.

The best thing Coral Springs did was get rid of Chief Roy Arrigo. Love Gorens of Law and Order when he goes into this tirade with a Police Officer who claimed he had another Officers back.

Was it really necessary to make the face of the Connecticut Football look like a Pizza? You knew darn well he was drunk as a skunk and words become meaningless yet, you guys get your rocks off almost beating him half to death.

Just happy when CSPD invaded my home they didn’t do the same thing to my face. Yet, steroid using Crawford managed to make an excuse to stun gum me. Lucky he did have a steroid rage like Ed Carlson.

CSPD had a lot of Irish Officers on HGH.
Glad I walk away from the bullying or I might of done something I would of regretted.

You only have yourselves to blame for LAX, Spring Hill, Police need to do some soul searching at this time. Too many incidences across the Nation as retaliation. I am a advocate of more gun control which would save more lives including Police.

There is such a lack of Justice in the courts in Florida, it is no wonder this State has the most scams including sadly enough medical scams.
curious

United States

#2330 Nov 3, 2013
Is it true that Florida has more scams than any other state? I thought Louisiana owns that crown.
SUN and

Spring Hill, FL

#2331 Nov 3, 2013
curious wrote:
Is it true ....
Nope

only true if you love government by The Gov.....
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2332 Nov 3, 2013
Frank M Jerry wrote:
Since we each have a full understanding which side each of us is coming from;
Spring Hill,
If you run across Police Chief Roy Arigo flip him a few Wings Plus birds for me. He prevented me from Sub-Teaching, forced me to leave Coral Springs and instigated all the friction between my Sons and me with his Police antics. Roy just continually had me harassed (Aquatic Center, Library, even work) while I was living there and even touched my landlord.
His type of Police works leads to these Police hate groups and people taking matters into their own hands. It gives rise to all this vigilante Justice throughout the State for sure especially when you get no cooperation from the Courts even the Judicial Qualification committee. They took my plight with Police as some kind of Joke. They assign my case to an Irish examiner Barbera Connelly. I was being railroaded for sure.
The best thing Coral Springs did was get rid of Chief Roy Arrigo. Love Gorens of Law and Order when he goes into this tirade with a Police Officer who claimed he had another Officers back.
Was it really necessary to make the face of the Connecticut Football look like a Pizza? You knew darn well he was drunk as a skunk and words become meaningless yet, you guys get your rocks off almost beating him half to death.
Just happy when CSPD invaded my home they didn’t do the same thing to my face. Yet, steroid using Crawford managed to make an excuse to stun gum me. Lucky he did have a steroid rage like Ed Carlson.
CSPD had a lot of Irish Officers on HGH.
Glad I walk away from the bullying or I might of done something I would of regretted.
You only have yourselves to blame for LAX, Spring Hill, Police need to do some soul searching at this time. Too many incidences across the Nation as retaliation. I am a advocate of more gun control which would save more lives including Police.
There is such a lack of Justice in the courts in Florida, it is no wonder this State has the most scams including sadly enough medical scams.
You're angry with entire police force, over one police chief that you're on a first name basis with because he had you kicked out of a chicken franchise that you don't want to go into because they sell Nazi chicken. So you go home and find out your landlord doesn't like you either because of prejudice against christens. It's convenient that the police chief harassed your landlord because neither one of them likes you. Prejudice again because of one person that you say picked on you. Adding to the idea of gun control your son who doesn't like you either, and vigilante groups that you sound like you belong too. You voluntarily decided to leave town because you feel good about your about your diet. Lol
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2333 Nov 3, 2013
Including the idea that You're Not On prescription medication because all these government job related issues that don't sit well with your religious beliefs means that the medical profession and pharmaceutical companies should be put out of business because it will help you solve an addition problem that - You Don't have..? lol
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2334 Nov 3, 2013
SUN and wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
only true if you love government by The Gov.....
The director of the F.B.I appeared on camera [uploaded to you-tube] Robert Mueller, he said he had no knowledge of who was heading an investigation into insurance fraud. He was questioned with scrutiny. Nothing! A report came out on paper that he mentioned in private who was heading this investigation. Well you know anyone on camera that has to admit to guilt on innocents with large scale public opinion.. that's a violation of constitutional rights.. ya know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting gay people should be legal! Sat Free 5
Opa Locka Music Selection (Jul '12) Sat Musikologist 15
Vote For Donald Trump Fri Go Blue Forever 86
Orlando Massacre: The Gay people deserved it! Jun 23 god 6
BOYCOTT GOODWILL INDUSTRIES - See This News Rep... (Oct '14) Jun 23 Boycott Good-will 9
Poll is god real (Sep '09) Jun 21 oGd aDedmn loyH r... 17
Young a Daughter Losing Virginity Jun 19 Ruth Janus 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hialeah Mortgages