Coppertone Girl Comes Down

Coppertone Girl Comes Down

There are 3 comments on the WTVJ Miami Channel 6 story from May 19, 2008, titled Coppertone Girl Comes Down. In it, WTVJ Miami Channel 6 reports that:

“I think it's more art than advertising anymore”

She's 35 feet tall and could be looking for a new place to live. The iconic Coppertone girl -- and her bikini-tugging dog -- came down Saturday after more than 50 years in downtown Miami . via WTVJ Miami Channel 6

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVJ Miami Channel 6.

Since: Mar 08

AOL

#1 Jul 20, 2008
The Coppertone Girl was as American as apple pie. But, the Coppertone business yielded to the presures of church and media and folded. Instead of standing their ground and keeping their iconic Coppertone Girl as is ( with her cute behind showing ) they gave in to those narrow-minded hypocrites and changed her image. The Coppertone Girl will never have the same charm again. Oh, and i refuse to buy Coppertone products now.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Toberon wrote:
The Coppertone Girl was as American as apple pie. But, the Coppertone business yielded to the presures of church and media and folded. Instead of standing their ground and keeping their iconic Coppertone Girl as is ( with her cute behind showing ) they gave in to those narrow-minded hypocrites and changed her image. The Coppertone Girl will never have the same charm again. Oh, and i refuse to buy Coppertone products now.
I refuse to buy it too. I noticed today in Wal-Mart that the Coppertone girl is now clothed. If Coppertone wants to cower to the religious tyrants then let them buy it.
ADAM THE VENERIAL VICEROY

Miami, FL

#3 Jun 26, 2012
CAN YOU IMAGINE MY BUFFED BOD UP THERE ON A SIGN FOR ALL TO SEE? TALK ABOUT EXCITED DRIVERS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ketamine? 16 hr Madonna 1
PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP WILL RISE to GREATNESS ! 21 hr Waitandsee 5
ADAM the MACHO LIFEGUARD ! Startling Photo ! Thu President Adam Miami 1
Acewhole Ventura Thu Batista Brigade M... 10
Raul Castro es un MOJON! Thu Batista Brigade M... 4
In south Miami need some boyyyy (Dec '15) Wed ttt7347 17
News Blue Bell ice cream comes to South Florida on M... (Jan '09) Nov 26 Jerry 6

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hialeah Mortgages