Review: Aesthetic Smiles By Design

Review: Aesthetic Smiles By Design

Posted in the Hialeah Forum

Rebe345

Hollywood, FL

#1 Aug 3, 2009
I was so happy after i left Aesthetic Smiles...they gave me the prices i want for the work i desperately needed. The work was truly quality and the staff didn't try to pressure me into doing enything that was beyond what my insurance covered. I truly advise anyone needing dental work to call them and no one else!
Alex

Hollywood, FL

#2 Aug 3, 2009
i completely agree with the first comment. I was also pleased with the quality work that was given in this dental office($$and their great savings $$).
JuliaATdentist

Hollywood, FL

#3 Aug 8, 2009
I thought that the dentist and her family treated us so kindly and my teeth look better than ever before...(I saved over $500!)
Brian J

Miami, FL

#4 Dec 22, 2009
I was happy to visit this beautiful office. They treated me with care, respect, and they continued to explain the prosedures in full detail.
Jenny1234

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Mar 8, 2010
Great office, wonderful service, affordable prices. Highly recomended.
Jose1234

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Apr 30, 2010
I loved the service and i felt like I was welcomed. They were quick to explain everything. I highly recommended this office!
Michelle675

Hialeah, FL

#7 Nov 16, 2010
This office is both beautifull and comfortable. From the music to the staff i felt @ home...5 stars :)
Jose1967

Miami, FL

#8 Feb 26, 2011
Despues de ir a Aesthetic Smiles by Design yo no puedo pensar en ir a otra dentista por que no hay un lugar como este. La gente te quiere ayudar y son muy agradables. Yo nunca pense que ir a la dentista sera tan confortable.
VanessaE

Miami, FL

#9 Jun 30, 2011
Today I went to Aesthetic Smiles by Design it was so easy to set up my appointment...all I had to do was call :) now my teeth are looking better than ever and I cant wait to go back.
Will782910

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Jul 28, 2011
I would reccomend this dental office to anyone looking for great service and great results!
Jessica899

Miami, FL

#11 Jul 20, 2013
Other than the rush hour traffic that surrounds the office at around 6:30pm, the visit was a great success. Liliana, who works in the front, is friendly and makes you feel welcomed. The Dentist, Dr. Masso, is very experienced and took me through the treatment step by step. Thanks to this dental office I am on my way to straighter (while there I set up an appointment with their orthodontist), whiter (with zoom whitening), and healthier teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do american blacks have such low iq's? (Mar '09) Mon Dumbed Down Teachers 542
Gay guy skype? (May '16) Sat Kclay555 2
Heroin in Opa Locka (Oct '12) Mar 25 Miamilivinblews 76
looking for boi Mar 25 JerseyDevil 6
News Oakland Park neighbors join to fight redevelopm... (Sep '07) Mar 24 Daniel Hansen 108
efficiency apartment miami big scam huge scam (Jul '10) Mar 24 Omar 4
News Little Havana Man's Murder Remains A Cold Case (Jan '08) Mar 23 felix 41

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hialeah Mortgages