Witnesses Recall Frightening SoBe Pol...

Witnesses Recall Frightening SoBe Police Involved Shooting

There are 27 comments on the CBS 4 story from May 31, 2011, titled Witnesses Recall Frightening SoBe Police Involved Shooting. In it, CBS 4 reports that:

Three police officers and four innocent bystanders remain hospitalized just one day after two separate police-involved shootings in Miami Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 4.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pestaaindio

Miami, FL

#22 Jun 1, 2011
GUNshine state wrote:
<quoted text>
"BS!!! If the Dem's would have control of the majority seat they would have eliminated the second amendment"
Redneck Miami Cuban in truth this is all you care about. Guns offer you redneck Miami Cubans the juevos you lack but your as dense as the republican rednecks Whites in this state as far as thinking that guns keep you safe.
The NRA OWNS this Rick Scott republican backwards hillbilly state and this is why it is a failed state.
I do so enjoy watching this state suffer and buy lots of things over internet as to not give this state my money.
I hope more follow same path.
"have you learned how to fish yet."
Hermano I went Monday for few hours but was not happy with the day. I was going for Peacok bass but did not see nor catch one.
I may have found a new special area through a Miami Cuban ignorante from gym and though the gitano did not tell me exact area .
He mentioned it to anpother guy while I listened in and think I can find the general area.
Will try it this Sat.
So you had to hear it from the/a Cuban grapevine, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Halfbreed I feel sorry for you, I was thinking of your ignorant self while enjoying my life style in the keys; by the way just to give you a heads up, we my kind/white gringos don't want your dark skin kind in the keys, so look out, ha ha ha ha ha ha, better yet stay the f@#k away from the keys.
Tengo un culo de mono

Hollywood, FL

#24 Jun 1, 2011
pestaaindio wrote:
<quoted text>So you had to hear it from the/a Cuban grapevine, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Halfbreed I feel sorry for you, I was thinking of your ignorant self while enjoying my life style in the keys; by the way just to give you a heads up, we my kind/white gringos don't want your dark skin kind in the keys, so look out, ha ha ha ha ha ha, better yet stay the f@#k away from the keys.
lol my TYPICAL Blanco Miami redneck Cubano your a delight.

"I was thinking of your ignorant self while enjoying my life style in the keys"

Oh I LOVE the Keys you are very lucky because I have no abode there and few times I go fish off crowded piers,etc as have no boat.

You must be very happy enjoying the keys while at night watching Sarah Palin who you Miami Cuban rednecks adore on media non stop.
Tengo un culo de mono

Hollywood, FL

#25 Jun 1, 2011
pestaaindio wrote:
<quoted text>So you had to hear it from the/a Cuban grapevine, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Halfbreed I feel sorry for you, I was thinking of your ignorant self while enjoying my life style in the keys; by the way just to give you a heads up, we my kind/white gringos don't want your dark skin kind in the keys, so look out, ha ha ha ha ha ha, better yet stay the f@#k away from the keys.
"So you had to hear it from the/a Cuban grapevine"

You know Miami Cubans do not share their fishing spots which I completely understand.

I was listening in while the calle ocho gitano thought I had my ipod on and was not paying attention at all.
The gitano will be shocked if he ever see's me there lol but in truth I only know general area for now buty will find it.

I suspect most gitanos there aren't fans of mine to say the least.

We monos negro from NY no somos comos los idiotas en Miami.
pestaaindio

Miami, FL

#26 Jun 1, 2011
Tengo un culo de mono wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Miami Cubans do not share their fishing spots which I completely understand.
I was listening in while the calle ocho gitano thought I had my ipod on and was not paying attention at all.
The gitano will be shocked if he ever see's me there lol but in truth I only know general area for now buty will find it.
Monos negros is what you scums are i'm glad you admitted it and stay away from our society.
Cuban fisherman

United States

#27 Jun 1, 2011
Tengo un culo de mono wrote:
<quoted text>
If one of you monos show up at one of that Cuban fishing spot,you'll certainly will end up as shark bait!No question about it!
GATOR

Miami, FL

#28 Jun 2, 2011
GUNshine state wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest laws actually get enforced and republican created loop holes in gun sales be closed but again the NRA owns these assorted republican politicians and public safety means nothing to republican politicians in Florida.
It is unreal how any mother would ever vote republican in this GUNshine disaster.
Its unreal how any mother would vote democrat and tell their kids to grow up to be like your hero Barny never met a boy i didnt like Frank,
Dave

Miami, FL

#29 Jun 3, 2011
GUNshine state wrote:
So much violence in republican run Miami-dade .
To bad the NRA controls the Florida republican party and gun laws are never enforced .
Guns are sacred in the GUNshine state.
Who are fooling? the cities with the worst violence ( and the most strict gun laws) are run by democrats!
Philly, St Louis, Baltimore, Los Angeles, DC,
What happened in Miami was just another case of Obama voting n e g r o 's running wild.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Significant Moment in African American History ... 18 hr Manuel M 3
a mosquito with zika gave me syphillis 21 hr El Diablo Blanco 7
who is dora stanley? Fri Maxwell Totts 5
16m looking to Skype any woman Thu zachary 1
Where the boy at in miami ? (Oct '15) Thu Tank4710 43
MIAMI COP Crowdfunding for Shooting Lessons ! Thu Annie Lummox - Au... 7
What is up with Lynn Martinez's face? (Jan '15) Thu FrankR1 10

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance