Witnesses Recall Frightening SoBe Pol...

Witnesses Recall Frightening SoBe Police Involved Shooting

There are 27 comments on the CBS 4 story from May 31, 2011, titled Witnesses Recall Frightening SoBe Police Involved Shooting. In it, CBS 4 reports that:

Three police officers and four innocent bystanders remain hospitalized just one day after two separate police-involved shootings in Miami Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 4.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GUNshine state

Hollywood, FL

#1 May 31, 2011
So much violence in republican run Miami-dade .

To bad the NRA controls the Florida republican party and gun laws are never enforced .

Guns are sacred in the GUNshine state.
PistolPete

Miami, FL

#2 May 31, 2011
Thanks to the Mayor who gave P Diddy the key to Miami Beach, I knew it was the end of the city's late 80's, 90's and early 2000 art deco chic glamour hang out days. It's time to shut down this Ghetto urban party once and for all, Miami and Miami beach has become a ghetto hang out for all the ghetto mentalities that live locally, from NY and all other ghetto city's. It's sick and disgusting, I for one no longer visit Miami Beach, won't waste my time or money.
PC is BS

Rockville, MD

#4 May 31, 2011
GUNshine, although portrayed so in movies such as Lord of the Rings, inanimate objects do not have the power to cause people to do bad or violent things. The people involved are feral savages and would be so whether or not they had guns. Further, gun control laws ONLY disarm law abiding people, they have never been shown to take one single gun out of the hands of a thug. Educate yourself. Put down the koolaide. The problem is the sub-civilized thugz, not inanimate objects.
PistolPete

Miami, FL

#5 May 31, 2011
PC is BS wrote:
GUNshine, although portrayed so in movies such as Lord of the Rings, inanimate objects do not have the power to cause people to do bad or violent things. The people involved are feral savages and would be so whether or not they had guns. Further, gun control laws ONLY disarm law abiding people, they have never been shown to take one single gun out of the hands of a thug. Educate yourself. Put down the koolaide. The problem is the sub-civilized thugz, not inanimate objects.
Well said.
Jennifer Aquaman

Hollywood, FL

#6 May 31, 2011
PC is BS wrote:
The problem are Florida republican politicians starting with state attorney general who refuse to enforce the existing gun laws which allow us law abiding citizens to carry with background checks and not thugs.

So even criminals now carry and if caught carrying illegaly NOTHING AT ALL happens to them because Republicans do not want to have mandatory sentences for anything that has to do with your holy grail aka guns.
Jennifer Aquaman

Hollywood, FL

#7 May 31, 2011
BTW speaking of Lord of the rings .Republican Rick Scott is Gollum
NRAMEMBER

Miami, FL

#8 May 31, 2011
The problem are liberals like yourself that have put a strangle hold on stiff penalties such as the death penalty. Thugs will always carry guns and as long as there are weak minds protecting criminals and I as a gun enthusiast, collector,active shooter and conceal carry holder will keep protecting my self and my family.
Guess Who

United States

#9 May 31, 2011
NRAMEMBER wrote:
The problem are liberals like yourself that have put a strangle hold on stiff penalties such as the death penalty. Thugs will always carry guns and as long as there are weak minds protecting criminals and I as a gun enthusiast, collector,active shooter and conceal carry holder will keep protecting my self and my family.
Well said!'Jennifer' is a Venezuelan 'pinky' commie chick!
NRAMEMBER

Miami, FL

#10 May 31, 2011
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!'Jennifer' is a Venezuelan 'pinky' commie chick!
If she's from venezuela why doesn't she overthrow the thug they have in power, isn't he enough of a criminal, geez.
Guess Who

United States

#11 May 31, 2011
NRAMEMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
If she's from venezuela why doesn't she overthrow the thug they have in power, isn't he enough of a criminal, geez.
Well said and a good question!Now is up to 'sweet' Jennifer to answer!
Arturo

Hollywood, FL

#12 May 31, 2011
NRAMEMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I ask the same thing about the COUNTLESS Cubans in Miami who have 50 yrs of redundant "Cuba libre" march's.
Arturo

Hollywood, FL

#13 May 31, 2011
NRAMEMBER wrote:
No the problem are NRA Florida republicans who REFUSE to close gun loop holes or enforce gun laws. After all the NRA is their master.

I know your a redneck thinking idiot but Florida HAS the death penalty and that does not prevent gun crime.

The NRA has turned this state into a West world again by OWNING Florida republican politicians.

How mothers with kids could vote republican is a mystery.
Willie

United States

#14 May 31, 2011
Arturo wrote:
<quoted text>
No the problem are NRA Florida republicans who REFUSE to close gun loop holes or enforce gun laws. After all the NRA is their master.
I know your a redneck thinking idiot but Florida HAS the death penalty and that does not prevent gun crime.
The NRA has turned this state into a West world again by OWNING Florida republican politicians.
Stop rhe B.S ...'Jennifer'! If you don't like America move back to the South-Central American jungle where you were born!
pestaaindio

Miami, FL

#15 Jun 1, 2011
Arturo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I ask the same thing about the COUNTLESS Cubans in Miami who have 50 yrs of redundant "Cuba libre" march's.
Half breed there you go again with your envious idiotic BS, bay of Pigs, Sierra Maestra, does that ring a bell you MF. I have still yet to see your chicken shit Venezuelans take action against Chavez, not one.
pestaaindio

Miami, FL

#16 Jun 1, 2011
Arturo wrote:
<quoted text>
BS!!! If the Dem's would have control of the majority seat they would have eliminated the second amendment of the constitution which in fact they tried years ago. The death penalty and harsh sentences does prevent crimes, morons like yourself would think twice before they commit a crime, example: Your beloved Cuba's Castro regime will incarcerate you for 20 years if you talk against the government, Many Muslim countries would cut your hand off for a crime committed and mothers that do vote in favor know better, they're not ignorant to the crimes that are being committed by thugs therefore they want to protect their family. Half breed punk have you learned how to fish yet.
GATOR

Miami, FL

#17 Jun 1, 2011
GUNshine state wrote:
So much violence in republican run Miami-dade .
To bad the NRA controls the Florida republican party and gun laws are never enforced .
Guns are sacred in the GUNshine state.
What are you stupid, there are a billion guns in this country what do you suggest go house to house and take back all the guns, gun laws are there in place try blaming it on the whackos using them, try moving to San Francisco you can throw your panty hose at the bad guys,
pestaaindio

Miami, FL

#18 Jun 1, 2011
GATOR wrote:
<quoted text>What are you stupid, there are a billion guns in this country what do you suggest go house to house and take back all the guns, gun laws are there in place try blaming it on the whackos using them, try moving to San Francisco you can throw your panty hose at the bad guys,
She's better off living in San Fran besides her being a far left liberal guess the other reason.
GUNshine state

Hollywood, FL

#19 Jun 1, 2011
pestaaindio wrote:
<quoted text> BS!!! If the Dem's would have control of the majority seat they would have eliminated the second amendment of the constitution which in fact they tried years ago. The death penalty and harsh sentences does prevent crimes, morons like yourself would think twice before they commit a crime, example: Your beloved Cuba's Castro regime will incarcerate you for 20 years if you talk against the government, Many Muslim countries would cut your hand off for a crime committed and mothers that do vote in favor know better, they're not ignorant to the crimes that are being committed by thugs therefore they want to protect their family. Half breed punk have you learned how to fish yet.
"BS!!! If the Dem's would have control of the majority seat they would have eliminated the second amendment"

Redneck Miami Cuban in truth this is all you care about. Guns offer you redneck Miami Cubans the juevos you lack but your as dense as the republican rednecks Whites in this state as far as thinking that guns keep you safe.

The NRA OWNS this Rick Scott republican backwards hillbilly state and this is why it is a failed state.

I do so enjoy watching this state suffer and buy lots of things over internet as to not give this state my money.
I hope more follow same path.
"have you learned how to fish yet."

Hermano I went Monday for few hours but was not happy with the day. I was going for Peacok bass but did not see nor catch one.

I may have found a new special area through a Miami Cuban ignorante from gym and though the gitano did not tell me exact area .
He mentioned it to anpother guy while I listened in and think I can find the general area.
Will try it this Sat.
GUNshine state

Hollywood, FL

#20 Jun 1, 2011
GATOR wrote:
<quoted text>What are you stupid, there are a billion guns in this country what do you suggest go house to house and take back all the guns, gun laws are there in place try blaming it on the whackos using them, try moving to San Francisco you can throw your panty hose at the bad guys,
I suggest laws actually get enforced and republican created loop holes in gun sales be closed but again the NRA owns these assorted republican politicians and public safety means nothing to republican politicians in Florida.

It is unreal how any mother would ever vote republican in this GUNshine disaster.
GUNshine state

Hollywood, FL

#21 Jun 1, 2011
pestaaindio wrote:
<quoted text>Half breed there you go again with your envious idiotic BS, bay of Pigs, Sierra Maestra, does that ring a bell you MF. I have still yet to see your chicken shit Venezuelans take action against Chavez, not one.
Lol oh hermano Arturo is Cuban AMERICAN but again not the banana republic voting redneck thinking Miami Cuban

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting gay people should be legal! 23 hr Free 5
Opa Locka Music Selection (Jul '12) Sat Musikologist 15
Vote For Donald Trump Fri Go Blue Forever 86
Orlando Massacre: The Gay people deserved it! Jun 23 god 6
BOYCOTT GOODWILL INDUSTRIES - See This News Rep... (Oct '14) Jun 23 Boycott Good-will 9
Poll is god real (Sep '09) Jun 21 oGd aDedmn loyH r... 17
Young a Daughter Losing Virginity Jun 19 Ruth Janus 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hialeah Mortgages