First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT”

Since: Dec 11

South Beach, FL

#42 Apr 29, 2012
Speak English dumbazzes, this is American, fit in, learn the language or go the fawk home..
Comprende?
Claudia

Concord, CA

#43 Sep 5, 2012
My mom is 39 years old and she looks in her mid twenties and she is very hot. My dad treats her like crap and he goes out and leaves her home alone with her children including her son who's 19 years old. I like it when my mom goes into my room wearing her tiny cotton shorts and tiny blouse and laids in my bed. As we cuddle she feels my hard on and tells me that is not right to feel this way about her. She rubs against me and she gives me a huge hard on. After she gets me going she has me do her and I do and is the hottest experience ever!
Kim

Concord, CA

#44 Sep 5, 2012
My son made sure I knew he jerked off with my dirty panties and I loved it.
mymoms hot

UK

#45 Dec 29, 2012
I remember when i was 14 my mum was drunk and i saw her ass when she got in staggering around she was wearing tight blacl leggings that clinged to her ass and high heel boobs with a grey top my mom was 39 then i knew she was drunk and so i sat in the livingroom hand down my pants knowing she would do something so she came and sat on my lap and felt my hardon and i put my hands on her ass and we fucked all night on the sofa her ontop of me i still jack of to it now
Richboy97

Toronto, Canada

#47 Nov 7, 2014
My mom Kylie George is smoking hot and 54. I'm her 17 year old son and I love her. She is about 5'7 and is the hottest middle aged mom ever. It is just amazing
mommasboy

United States

#49 Jun 13, 2015
Real story. My mom isn't real hot. But she turns me on more than anyone else. I lick her juices of her viberator every day. She is a heavy sleeper when she drinks wine. So I feel her ass and boobs while I beat off in her face almost squirting on her waking her up.

Since: Apr 15

United States

#50 Sunday Jul 12
My friends mom was really hot. And one day i slept over and my friend left with his dad somewhere and i stayed and her mom walkin on me in the bathroom looking at her thongs and saw my c*ck... that was 2 years ago and i still call her up to have sex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LuxuryMiamiBeach.com 9 hr Ryms 1
Viva Donald Trump a great American 16 hr Have This 16
Miami Sucks:RE Fri VERNEZ 1
I wanna try gay sex Fri AAlex 1
Looking for Gay males to have fun with Thu Jose in-Miami 5
first time jaking dick Thu Alex 2
News Teacher Charged With Having Sex With A Student (Aug '06) Jul 29 Ex - Varela Student 645
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hialeah Mortgages