ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#22 Jan 30, 2012
THIS IS ALL REPULSIVE. TO MASTEURBATE IS AN ETERNAL SIN. YOU ARE TO HONOR THY MOTHER BUT NOT IN THIS WAY. REPENT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
your go to girl

United States

#23 Jan 30, 2012
Hey everyone. Check out my new blog. A must see for reality tv show bunks. www.your-go.blogspot.com
Sprung

Escalon, CA

#24 Mar 15, 2012
I got into my mom when I was 20 years old and I had a girlfriend. I don't know if my mom was going through mid age crisis but she started dressing super sexy. When she would get home she always sat on the high bar stools to go through her mail and when she did this her dress or skirt rode up so high she didn't have any material to cover herself. As she sat and kept her knees slightly apart I could see her wearing see through panties. Her crotch was completely exposed. I always looked forward to seeing her cause I knew I was going to get a nice show. If she wouldnt object I would bang her all the time.
feelingtheheat

Canton, TX

#25 Mar 16, 2012
Wow
Cherokee

United States

#26 Mar 16, 2012
I have become extremely attracted to my mom. I feel trumendous guilt having this fantasy but I must admit since this unthinkable thought has entered my mind its been driving me crazy,it seems to be the ultimite fantasy. I feel very odd feeling like this but its what I feel. I would never be brave enough to initiate such a thing, but why do I want to make love to my mom so bad?
What say you?

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#27 Mar 16, 2012
Balsero we know you are a weird one no need to hide behind my name to act it out...
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Hialeah, FL

#28 Mar 17, 2012
WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND QUITE FLEXIBLE I USED TO DO MYSELF. WEIRD? PERHAPS...BUT THIS IS WRONG. THIS IS NOT TENNESSEE OR KENTUCKY. YOU CANNOT DO THIS. IT IS NOT NATURAL OH DEAR OEDIPUS.
Different

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Apr 4, 2012
I got obsessed with my aunts husband. I always found him attractive since I was in my early teens. He was around 30 at the time as time went by I notice him checking me out. I purposely flirted with him and exposed as much as I could when he was around. Once I over did it and spread my legs wide open when I was in a skirt without panties. He saw me this way and he went down on me and for the first time I had an orgasm. This was the beginning of over five years of having a sexual affair. Im into him and I love em. I want to have his child.
HotMom

Rowland Heights, CA

#30 Apr 28, 2012
My wife who I've been married to for almost five years is beautiful and hot. She worked at hooters and she always got a lot of tips. However, as many guys obsessed over my wife my mom got way more attention. When I would go to the mall or any public place with my mom I had man of all ages give me compliments for having a beautiful hot wife or girlfriend. None of them knew she was my mom. My wife being a hot young lady and having worked at hooters when we went out together I didn't get as much compliments as I did with my mom. There's something special about my mom that drives many men wild. She's in her early fifties and yet she still has a better body than my wife that worked in hooters. Even my wife would tell me how hot my mom is.

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#31 Apr 28, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Balsero we know you are a weird one no need to hide behind my name to act it out...
Eres un depravado sexual!

Location hidden

#32 Apr 28, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Eres un depravado sexual!
gracias por sacar la foto balsero.Ya no tenia mas vomito

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#33 Apr 28, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>gracias por sacar la foto balsero.Ya no tenia mas vomito
Me dijeron que la tuya Topix no te la permitio poner porque podia ser nosiva a la vista de los demas!
Te gusto mi. nuevo avatar?

Location hidden

#34 Apr 28, 2012
jaJAJAJAJAJAJA pobrecito marielito. Quedate tranquilo que le doctor te recomendo eso, no te alteres...

Location hidden

#35 Apr 28, 2012
Gay WJDC says:Me dijeron que la tuya Topix no te la permitio poner porque podia ser nosiva a la vista de los demas!

esas voces en tu mente...do they ever tell you to go and free your country?...

By the way you say you are a proud spaniard descendant...Nociva is the word you were looking for...analfabeto. Todo ese dinero y no puede aprender ni uno ni el otro. Y eres viejo balsero, deberias por lo menos hablar bien el Espanol no?

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#36 Apr 28, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Gay WJDC says:Me dijeron que la tuya Topix no te la permitio poner porque podia ser nosiva a la vista de los demas!
By the way you say you are a proud spaniard descendant...Nociva is the word you were looking for...analfabeto. Todo ese dinero y n puede aprender ni uno ni el otro. Y eres viejo balsero, deberias por lo menos hablar bien el Espanol no?
Tienes razon indio,"Nocivo" es con "C"! Bueno en eso de ser nocivo tu tienes mucha experiencia!!

Location hidden

#37 Apr 28, 2012
jajajajaja

pobrecito balsero

eres un mal perdedor verdad?
FOOOOO BFF

Miami, FL

#38 Apr 29, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>gracias por sacar la foto balsero.Ya no tenia mas vomito
Lmao ,Mira que eres gracioso y tienes un IQ alto . No comos los dos idiotas Liger y FOOOO.
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

#39 Apr 29, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
By the way you say you are a proud spaniard descendant...Nociva is the word you were looking for...analfabeto. Todo ese dinero y no puede aprender ni uno ni el otro. Y eres viejo balsero, deberias por lo menos hablar bien el Espanol no?
"Y eres viejo balsero, deberias por lo menos hablar bien el Espanol no? "

No es tan viejo nada. Yo lo vi en su video y estoy acuerdo que es ignorante y no es capaz de hablar ni englis ni espanol como una persona ,pero no te engaņes no lo llamo viejo.

Tambien es posible que es tan, pero tan malo que el veneno que es su sangre lo mantene joven.

Location hidden

#40 Apr 29, 2012
es verdad esta inmune a su propio veneno...pero los que estan alrededor de el no

Location hidden

#41 Apr 29, 2012
Liger BFF wrote:
<quoted text>
"Y eres viejo balsero, deberias por lo menos hablar bien el Espanol no? "
No es tan viejo nada. Yo lo vi en su video y estoy acuerdo que es ignorante y no es capaz de hablar ni englis ni espanol como una persona ,pero no te engaņes no lo llamo viejo.
Tambien es posible que es tan, pero tan malo que el veneno que es su sangre lo mantene joven.
el pobre luce que tiene como 80

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama turns up heat on climate change debate in... 1 hr Your Ex 45
News Meet the Candidate: Marco Rubio 2 hr miller 130
Do Black Girls or Mixed Black Girls Like Hispan... (Jul '10) 3 hr Nena Linda 150
Former Sweetwater Cop Busted Buying Crack Thu Cindy 3
Miami-Dade Police Officer Accused of Strangling... Thu Oohlah Boohla 3
is the pork n beans area as bad as its seems on tv (May '12) Thu Sherriel 24
News Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) Thu Go Blue Forever 10
More from around the web

Hialeah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]