Comments
1 - 20 of 44 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Miami, FL

#1 Nov 23, 2008
I've always had a fetish for my mom or some older woman. anytime I've seen my mom naked i always get rock hard, but I've never seen her hint that she would want to do anything. Shes divorced and dating someone, who she probably fucks all the time. any advice?

Since: Nov 08

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 23, 2008
THIS WAS A JOKE BY A FRIEND THIS IS REALLY MESSED UP I DIDN'T WRITE THIS
MeToo

United States

#3 May 29, 2011
My fetish started after watching a sex video of my parents. My mother got crazier than a porn star. Seeing her in that regard turned me on big time. When she wore a skirt a small shorts I got a hard on all the time. What drove me crazy is when I got caught by her trying to look between her legs or down the blouse and she only smiled at me.
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#4 May 30, 2011
Aint nothing to be ashamed of zander92...sex wit an older lady can be amazing yo.

Mine started way back when I was born. Now Im inta women over the age of 75. They hot as hell. I work the bingo parlors on busy game nights. If you wanna get busy wit em jus show em some attention. Compliment em on there hair, outfit, nails and stuff. They eat that up. You know what else they eat up...Leon. A lot of Leon. You feel me. Word
ADAM TH MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#5 May 30, 2011
Leon 45 Jones wrote:
Aint nothing to be ashamed of zander92...sex wit an older lady can be amazing yo.
Mine started way back when I was born. Now Im inta women over the age of 75. They hot as hell. I work the bingo parlors on busy game nights. If you wanna get busy wit em jus show em some attention. Compliment em on there hair, outfit, nails and stuff. They eat that up. You know what else they eat up...Leon. A lot of Leon. You feel me. Word
OLD WOMEN ARWHEREITS AT. YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF AMATEUR PUTZES!
Applies2Hot

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2011
I believe guys that fantasize about their mom is because she must be hot. I never saw my mom in that regard but as I got older I realized that she's one hot babe. I have been complimented so many times by men about having a beautiful girlfriend. Little do they know she's my mothe who's in her mid forties and I'm in my early 20s. My dad got used to her getting hit on all the time. Even my friends have told me I have a hot mom. Knowing and witnessing all these made me look at her differently. I started by comparing my mom with my young girlfriend who many think she's a cutie and fine but my moms body is in essence perfect. I lt opened my eyes and started to pay close attention to her and I took advantage watching her in see through clothes or mini cotton short and even watching her get dress when she got ready to work. I felt this sensation and it gave me a hard on all the time. I started to masterbate thinking about her. The true moment happen is when I tasted all her juices off her sexy thongs she wore to work. She tastes way better than my young girlfriend.
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#7 Jul 19, 2011
Applies2Hot wrote:
I believe guys that fantasize about their mom is because she must be hot. I never saw my mom in that regard but as I got older I realized that she's one hot babe. I have been complimented so many times by men about having a beautiful girlfriend. Little do they know she's my mothe who's in her mid forties and I'm in my early 20s. My dad got used to her getting hit on all the time. Even my friends have told me I have a hot mom. Knowing and witnessing all these made me look at her differently. I started by comparing my mom with my young girlfriend who many think she's a cutie and fine but my moms body is in essence perfect. I lt opened my eyes and started to pay close attention to her and I took advantage watching her in see through clothes or mini cotton short and even watching her get dress when she got ready to work. I felt this sensation and it gave me a hard on all the time. I started to masterbate thinking about her. The true moment happen is when I tasted all her juices off her sexy thongs she wore to work. She tastes way better than my young girlfriend.
Yo you on the right track there young brother. Next time you get bout 3 used panty, get yourself a large pot out the kitchen add about 6-8 cup of water. Boil that up wit the panty covered bout 7 minutes. Pull the panty out and set em aside. Reduce ya heat.

Now you take the water add in tablespoon of lemon juice, couple peppermint leaves like ten, simmer that up nother 5 minutes, stir occasionally. Pour it in a pitcher add a couple orange peel and serve it up to your friends. Then kick back and smile yo. Word
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#8 Jul 21, 2011
I PROBABLY DID YOUR MAMA WAY BACK WHEN. AND PROBABLY YOUR GRANDMOTHER AND HER SISTERS TOO.
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

#9 Jul 21, 2011
Leon 45 Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo you on the right track there young brother. Next time you get bout 3 used panty, get yourself a large pot out the kitchen add about 6-8 cup of water. Boil that up wit the panty covered bout 7 minutes. Pull the panty out and set em aside. Reduce ya heat.
Now you take the water add in tablespoon of lemon juice, couple peppermint leaves like ten, simmer that up nother 5 minutes, stir occasionally. Pour it in a pitcher add a couple orange peel and serve it up to your friends. Then kick back and smile yo. Word
Don't forget the stainer, as they remove the "pubes"!
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#10 Jul 21, 2011
MEN, MY TEETH ARE MY STRAINER. woooo-wooooo
Fidel

Miami, FL

#11 Jul 21, 2011
macho. how's the beach?
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#12 Jul 25, 2011
Fidel wrote:
macho. how's the beach?
THE BEACH IS WETTER THAN GLORIA...if you know what i mean.
53yrmom

United States

#13 Aug 7, 2011
My mom is 53 years old and she stills gets more attention than my 19 year old girlfriend. I get off sniffing my moms panties way more than being with my girlfriend. My mom knows that I jack off with her panties and she told me it was normal. When I'm doing my girlfriend I always think about my mom and the taste of her wet panties. Everytime I visit my mom I go through her dirty clothes to taste her juice panties. She has always made sure her wet panties are in full display for me to grab and sniff and jack off on them. My mom confronted me and told me she understood me and whenever I wanted to taste her panties she woudk have them ready. And she has kept her word.
Leon 45 Jones

Woodbridge, VA

#14 Aug 7, 2011
Years ago I when I worked at senior housing center it was easy for me to pick up lots them panty. I jus waited for them to pull em off the ladies to bathe them and Id swing by wit my cart and pick em up.

Most the time they was blown out or straight up nasty but every now and then I gets a good pair that ain't bloody.

My tongue gettin hard now. I got to go. Word
Mom

United States

#15 Sep 1, 2011
Since I was 13 I have jacked off thinking about my mom. She's the hottest women I've known and my friends as well as strangers have reassure me about it. I jack off thinking about how my mom was the center of attention at my aunts swimming pool party. She wore a two piece white bikini and she attracted so much attention that I still jack off thinking about it. My mom who's now in her early 50s wore a white see through two piece bikini at my aunts pool party and drove every men there while. This is the first time she gave me a hard on. She jumped in the pool and when she got out all her boobs and crotch were visible through her see through white bikini. Watching all the guys jaw dropped turned me on big time. My has the hottest body ever. I couldn't believe my eyes seeing her expose all her lovely body. But she did and ever since I jack off thinking about her.
Normal

Escalon, CA

#16 Oct 2, 2011
My mom is for the most part the center of attention everywhere she goes including family gatherings. I don't know if my dad has some kind of agreement with her, but she always dresses sexy and provocative. I have even had a glimpse of her bear beaver when she wore a short dress. Sometimes when she would get home from work I also saw her see through white panties inside her crotch as her mini skirt rode up as she sat on the coach. My two best friends even got to see her exposing herself. It never failed when my parents went out in weekends and I always has friends over at home. By 3am my parents will get home and my mom was almost naked. My friends and myself looked forward to seeing her liked that. My dad will go straight to bed and my mom stayed with us chatting and serving us drinks. Her dress will ride up so high that all her female goodies were in full display. It was hot!
Hot

United States

#17 Oct 9, 2011
I'm 28 years old and married and my mom is 53 years old and she's the hottest woman I know. When I go out shopping with my mother everyone thinks she's my girl friend or wife and men always compliment me of having such a beautiful lady. I get more attention with my mom than I do with my actual wife. Knowing this has lead me to fantasize about my own mother. I have tasted her lovely juieces off her panties and I'm sprung. I love tasting her moist thongs and kiss my wife right after. The thought of my wife tasting my moms crotch is the hottest thing ever. My wife even comments that my mom is a hot woman. Little does she know she has tasted her juieces. She has no idea when I have sex with her I'm thinking about banging my mom.
Obsessed

United States

#18 Jan 17, 2012
Watching my mom sit on the coach as her skirt or dressed rode up and getting a view of her see through panties is the hottest experience ever.
Josh

Hudson, NC

#19 Jan 18, 2012
Man what a bunch of sick m....f....!
Aunt

Monterey Park, CA

#21 Jan 30, 2012
My mom sister who was my aunt was the hottest women ever. When she put out with me it was the hottest experience ever. I've had a girlfriend who I have been married to over five years but I still have sex with my aunt and is the best. I even saw my dad get off with her a few years back. My dad his brother and his friends are sprung with my aunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is getting in Florida each day 43 min WE JUST DONT CARE 1
Review: All American Floors 1 hr Unreal 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Dude 2,957
Adam the Macho Lifeguard to race "Nuttsack Futt... 4 hr BigBill 7
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 10 hr Liberal forever 2,121
grocery coupons and going green 12 hr Susan 1
Palmetto 'zombie' bites into man's flesh (Jun '12) 21 hr Concerned Among I... 3
•••
•••
•••

Hialeah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hialeah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hialeah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hialeah
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••