Vanidades Clinic - Cosmetic Surgery C...

Vanidades Clinic - Cosmetic Surgery Clinic - stay away from these crooks!

Posted in the Hialeah Forum

Vanidades Hater

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jul 7, 2011
Offices in Miami and Hialeah!!! Stay away!!! They Took a $500 pmt on a procedure - & said I could change my mind at any time, but when I did change my mind-they won't return my money! I wonder how many other people have had the same problem???

BTW- I changed my mind because they took my blood for some tests and didn't even wear gloves when they did it. The first person couldn't find a vein, so she called the "Physician's assistant" who was able to draw blood, but didn't use gloves either!

I reported the fraud to American Express and supplied all the information needed to get my money back. If that doesn't work, I will file a civil suit to get my money back. I hate being cheated!

And I am reporting their nasty "clinic" to the Florida Medical Board as well.
Hope

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jul 9, 2012
Hey im having the same problem. They are charging me $850 to cancel a treatment. So disgusting! What did u do??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hialeah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are there so many "bad" people in Miami? (Oct '10) Sun xxx 50
yin katz Sun yin katz 3
" RUSE UP .. RUSE UP ... RUSE unto Your Power "... Sat Moses Keisterbalm... 6
DISSOLVE the ELECTORAL COLLEGE OLIGARCHY ! Sat WHITE SUPREMACIST... 3
TRUMP GIRL SPILLS ALL on TRUMP Sat WHITE SUPREMACIST... 5
TRUMP - NUCLEAR WINTER Will END GLOBAL WARMING ! Sat BIFF TRUMP the Movie 13
News Hialeah one of nation's least diverse cities, s... Sat Second Amendment ... 3

Hialeah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hialeah Mortgages