Does any 1 know what really happened ...

Does any 1 know what really happened to Nathan Bryant @ the alpike

Posted in the Hi Hat Forum

Since: Jun 09

Ransom, KY

#1 Jun 15, 2009
I would love to know because i believe with all my heart that he didnt overdose
true

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jun 16, 2009
nathan who if its my cousin neither do i
true

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jun 16, 2009
sorry didnt read the top i dont think he did either its a bunch of bull and was a great cute and happy boy and i loved him so funny to be around always making you laugh
boo

Ransom, KY

#4 Jun 26, 2009
please if anybody knows what went on at that hotel or who all was with nathan that night please let us know . we won't get your name we just want to really find out what happen. thank alot if u can we apperitcate very much .

Ransom, KY

#5 Aug 14, 2009
it sfreakin pittyful that they know exactly who did it but they cant do anything about it i guess money talks or in this case doesnt
IamHere

Columbia City, IN

#6 Aug 18, 2009
Nathan was a great guy, and I know this personally. Yes he had his faults but if we are honest we all do. Nathan was funny and incredable. He was there for me anytime I ever needed him and he even saved my life once, so honestly I would love to know what happened to him. What really happened. It is such a tradgedy that he was taken from us all so soon.
In The Know

Pikeville, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2009
When your family controls communications
you can dish out lots of money
nathans_ family

Zoe, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2009
He didnt overdoes. Their was a 3 guys and this girl with him and the killed him and nothing is going to be done about it because they have money and the are getting away with it
Tonya Johnson

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 7, 2009
I pray that they dont get away.I have got this family in my prayers I hope you guys get them...
nathans_ family

Irvine, KY

#10 Sep 8, 2009
Thank you but you know how it goes if you have money you can get out of anything. I hope that they will get what is coming to them.
a friend

East Point, KY

#11 Oct 5, 2009
In The Know wrote:
When your family controls communications
you can dish out lots of money

yes, that is what made the monster that jamie is.he probably made that comment!"in the know "
whatever

Paintsville, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2009
Nathan didn't deserve to die that way, one day they will be punished for what they did to him and what they do in general. They are aweful people. no matter what he did or didn't do this should have NEVER happened to him.
his old neighbor

Louisville, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2009
T_J_wbaby wrote:
if u go to the topix in harold ky and look under jamie hylton i believe u might find more answers
another post

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 15, 2009
go to ivel, ky and look under jamie hylton too.......and prestonsburg but the ivel one tells you more about him....
nathans_family

Ivel, KY

#15 Mar 29, 2010
T_J_wbaby wrote:
HE DIDNT OVERDOES

Pikeville, KY

#16 Apr 1, 2010
I miss Nathan and I always think about him I wish this was just all a bad nightmare and one day I am gonna wake up and he will be going up the holler like nothing ever happened. I hope the people who done this get the punishment they deserve and suffer a thousand times more than Nathan did.
Nathans friend

Betsy Layne, KY

#17 Apr 7, 2010
we will always miss him and his wild smile. i swear i look at his little girl and she has that same smile and his eyes. i hope one night that when he goes to a hotel that he gets the same thing Na than got but like everyone else 100 times worse. R>I>P Nathan we love u and we will always have Kati in our hearts to look over. May God have mercy on Jamie's sole cuz what goes around comes around!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hi Hat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputy at McDowell ARH 3 hr Neighborhood Watch 4
Looking 4 my long lost dad 5 hr bridget1972 10
rat snitches!!!! (Apr '12) 9 hr Confused 7
Free loaders 18 hr Politically correct 5
Cheese? 18 hr Anonymous 1
Caney Creek Pointer? 18 hr Anonymous 1
Anonymous 18 hr Anonymous 1

Hi Hat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance