HEWLETT: Pharmacist faces drug sale c...

HEWLETT: Pharmacist faces drug sale charges -

There are 15 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 25, 2007, titled HEWLETT: Pharmacist faces drug sale charges -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Hewlett pharmacist was arrested yesterday on charges of illegally selling pharmaceutical narcotics, such as Vicodin, according to officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Mr Black

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2007
it does not come to me as a shock that he was busted. Pen Mill never seemed like a place i would trust fully with my prescriptions.
Fed Up

Woodbridge, CT

#2 Oct 25, 2007
and why would that be?
Please explain yourself.
Manhire

New York, NY

#4 Oct 29, 2007
About time they nabbed that place and its workers.
sunshine

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Oct 30, 2007
what do you know about those poeple..they did not do anything wrong .......
sick child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Oct 30, 2007
i hava a sick child and they all have been very kind to me always...why dont you go bother someone else.....
sun

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Oct 30, 2007
Manhire wrote:
About time they nabbed that place and its workers.
they were ALL very nice what do you know..
sun

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Oct 30, 2007
they all were very nice what do you all know about all the workers
Whats-Up-with-th at

Woodbridge, CT

#9 Nov 1, 2007
I know this guy as someone who always tried to help people and who was always very nice to his customers.

It is a shame if these charges are true, I'd love to know all the facts.
Manhire

New York, NY

#10 Nov 2, 2007
The only thing too nice about them was they honored false prescriptions and if you look back into the records this isn't the first time this pharmacist or pharmacy has been in trouble, records show back to 1999 they had troubles. Sad story.
BackInTheDay

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Nov 2, 2007
Back in the day.........mid '60's pharmacists were arrested for selling 'robitussin' illegally. Now it's OTC !! I remember that and the 'DRUG Store'(fair name) was in Oceanside. Cough medicine was a big deal then.
What's changed? Just the drug of choice ! And pharamcists want their rights to refuse a birth control Rx if it's against their religious beliefs? Ha! Let them look to 'their own' before fighting for 'rights'. OK..most pharmacists don't sell drugs..I'll give you that, but they are just that..'pharmacists' and serve the public (legally)-they haven't read the constitution lately about RoeVWade........but that's another story; or is it?
Whats-Up-with-th at

Woodbridge, CT

#12 Nov 13, 2007
ANY NEW INFORMATION ON THIS CASE?
Manhire

New York, NY

#13 Nov 20, 2007
Looks like they are back in court end of Novemeber.
Whats-Up-with-th at

Passaic, NJ

#14 Dec 8, 2007
Any news??
Whats-Up-with-th at

Milltown, NJ

#15 Jan 17, 2008
Well? Anybody hear anything?
Whats-Up-with-th at

Lincoln Park, NJ

#16 May 18, 2008
Well did anybody hear anything?????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hewlett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) 10 hr james bautista 16
Election time is close by Sat Coco4u 1
Queens Sat Just trump it 1
News 'Sick' Anthony Weiner Weeps While Pleading Guil... Aug 16 DT made Un blink 34
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Bayside (Dec '13) Aug 15 Mishkadoe21 66
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) Aug 10 Christine 26
News "Accidental homicide" suspected in girl's drowning (Jul '07) Jun '17 Jane 72

Hewlett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hewlett Mortgages