Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

Just came from a birthday party at the Party Connection in Logan and I would never recommend this place to anyone. The children upstairs were spitting on the guest as they arrived and dumped a large bucket of water out on them. When the parents were confronted with this, the dad threaten to beat us up and told us that is how people get killed then to top it off threatened to send his pitbulls down there on us. This was a child's birthday party that was interrupted by the people living upstairs. What did the owner do, he came out but still took the money for the party. Unless you want to be eaten be pitbulls or beaten up by the guy living upstairs, I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone
question

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Why not call the police when it happened?
disappointed guest

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

I did but the owner's wife showed up, I really didnt want the police there in the middle of a little boys birthday party, it was scary enough for them and having the police show up would have made it worse for him. Besides that it shouldnt of happened PERIOD. The owner needs to be present when parties are being held and have the people evicted at once.
party goer

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

I have had parties there and have never had an issue. If this truly happened, sorry but I would have done as the other person said and called the police. The kids could have been kept inside on the jumpy things and they probably wouldn't have even known there was a problem. I think the owner owns the entire bldg, so I do agree that he should tell the tenants they have to go. He has most likely just lost more than a few customers.
lol

Lovely, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

disappointed guest wrote:
Just came from a birthday party at the Party Connection in Logan and I would never recommend this place to anyone. The children upstairs were spitting on the guest as they arrived and dumped a large bucket of water out on them. When the parents were confronted with this, the dad threaten to beat us up and told us that is how people get killed then to top it off threatened to send his pitbulls down there on us. This was a child's birthday party that was interrupted by the people living upstairs. What did the owner do, he came out but still took the money for the party. Unless you want to be eaten be pitbulls or beaten up by the guy living upstairs, I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone
Great place, great owners I will have my parties there anytime I need to have one. This seems to have been the only complaint that I have heard of in the 2-3 yrs or so they have been open so maybe it was just your crazy family trying to start trouble. I dunno maybe u did have a bad experience but if you stayed the whole time for your party yes I would have took your money also! 1 other thing if your rent somewhere indoors to have a party why go stand outside while the party is inside? I think so people just try to ruin things for any business in Logan there is always something bad said about all of them. Don't worry party connection u still have all of my business
disappointed guest

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Great place, great owners I will have my parties there anytime I need to have one. This seems to have been the only complaint that I have heard of in the 2-3 yrs or so they have been open so maybe it was just your crazy family trying to start trouble. I dunno maybe u did have a bad experience but if you stayed the whole time for your party yes I would have took your money also! 1 other thing if your rent somewhere indoors to have a party why go stand outside while the party is inside? I think so people just try to ruin things for any business in Logan there is always something bad said about all of them. Don't worry party connection u still have all of my business
It was when we were coming in the building and having to go back out for somethings and no we didnt stay the whole time the party was cut short and no it wasnt because my family is crazy. When everyone was coming in and some people showed up late and we have the right to go outside and sit on the glider that is provided. We do have smokers so they went out to smoke. The man was told earlier that his son was spitting on the guest as they ARRIVED...there were large presents that had to be carried in that couldnt be wrapped until it was time to cut the cake and when they went out to get them that is when the water was poured on them. It was uncontrolled kids (not fault to them) with uncontrollable parents (if that is what you want to call them)
but opinions are like assholes, everyone has one
disappointed guest

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

and Paula did show up and seen a big part of the man threatening to send his pitbulls down to attack us and running his mouth
lol

Lovely, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

and Paula did show up and seen a big part of the man threatening to send his pitb
ulls down to attack us and running his mouth
Yea u got the asshole part right with u. Why blast someone's source of income when it isn't there fault? If you ran your own business and someone else was doing something to screw it up would that put you at fault? Think about things before you put someone down that has done nothing but to good anyone who has had a party there. They help me in anyway they can while
I have a party and every party I have been to the have helped them the same!!! I just really think some parents need to grow up sometimes I'm your you was a mean ass when you was a kid also! Now for the people upstairs I do know they do not have pitbulls the have a golden retriever and a black lab so that part was a lie they let them out while we are there seem to be nice people but don't know a lot just said hi while they was going upstairs and I pet there dogs a time it two
disappointed guest

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

also I'm glad that you've never had a problem there. And I also hope that you never do. Its sad when a childs birthday is ruined and as far as us leaving early the water pouring was when we went out to get the big presents so it was time to open the presents so no we didnt leave but while he was opening his presents some of us was cleaning up so we could get out and we left 1/2 way through what was suppose to be a 3 hr party.So yes we did leave as soon as possible, I'm sure if it was your child that you wouldnt let him open his presents and just rushed through and grab everything and leave.
lol

Lovely, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

also I'm glad that you've never had a problem there. And I also hope that you never do. Its sad when a childs birthday is ruined and as far as us leaving early the water pouring was when we went out to get the big presents so it was time to open the presents so no we didnt leave but while he was opening his presents some of us was cleaning up so we could get out and we left 1/2 way through what was suppose to be a 3 hr party.So yes we did leave as soon as possible, I'm sure if it was your child that you wouldnt let him open his presents and just rushed through and grab everything and leave.
you never answered my question! why get on here bash someone who had nothing to do with it and try to take away there business? I'm sure you wouldn't want it done if it was your business. these are great people like I have said before and they had nothing to do with it but u seem to wanna out all the blame on them.
6 posts removed

“I Like Cookies!!....:)”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

I went there for a Baby Shower may I add it was nice and had a great time.
I didn't even know some one lived upstairs and I don't know the owner of this place but I had a awesome time.
Not sure what happen in this case but I would have called the police no matter if it was a Child's BD or not,

Do the right thing
Smret Sefil

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Law D Doll wrote:
I went there for a Baby Shower may I add it was nice and had a great time.
I didn't even know some one lived upstairs and I don't know the owner of this place but I had a awesome time.
Not sure what happen in this case but I would have called the police no matter if it was a Child's BD or not,
Do the right thing
I agree with you. The police should have been called if the children and parents upstairs were acting UP! I'm putting this nicely!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hewett Discussions

Search the Hewett Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Army National Guard Armory 7 min workaholic 16
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 min fitness-guru 53,900
Asplundh, whats it like working for them? (May '12) 27 min fioek 41
hows your spy phone 48 min Some Info 2
magistrate codispoti (Jan '14) 53 min Some Info 80
Swingers 2 hr yea 1
swingers (Aug '09) 2 hr kenny c 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hewett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000