bystanter

Logan, WV

#1 Jun 6, 2010
i always thought people in general were good people. From where im from everyone says hi,or hello. they dont wait till your back is turned to start making up stories. i fell in love with a man that i knew was my solemate. since we were together we have had our up and downs. but i didnt care. i married him, because i love him. Things happened that shouldnt have happened. Yet im getting the blame for everthing. He knows who he is. because when he gets out of jail, his uncles and so called friends will break their back to say lies about myself. i was true to him. yet i know he will not believe me. i want him to know i will always love him. he will learn that his so called family are the ones that are using him. i grew attached to a few of his family members. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS BABE, DONT EVER FORGET IT.
bystander

Williamson, WV

#2 Jul 31, 2010
please disreguard everything that was said above. im done and over it. its all good
charleston

Williamson, WV

#3 Oct 25, 2010
hey why dont u let your mom look at the inside of your nose. Its eaten up. Then try passing judgement on other people bitch. I know who this is. Ive been wanted to get ahold of you so bad. I swear i will beat the pills right outs of your nose. tell your mom that. It doesnt matter, i will print this and mail it to you. your nothing but a whore. Ask Ed price. Anyone will tell you. Byron is stupid. And another thing, i dont care about bub and his tub of lard. ive done better without that tetard. so you and your friends bring it on. I dont need drugs to kick you ASS Bitch. And yea tell you mom there is no reason for her to call my mom, she wants me to kick your ass. WHORE. Ask Cassie how it going to feel to be going on home confinement? Ha ha Oh she doesnt have to worry, she can have my slooppy seconds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hewett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan Parents and Grandparents 9 min billybob 13
Doodle ( James Green ) 28 min Cousin 8
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 29 min CHSGRAD 11,378
Hookers in Logan 1 hr batman 5
94-year-old Ashford woman without water 3 hr creeker 1
Sugar Daddy 4 hr Prowler 26
Alvis Porter Sentenced 5 hr When 11
Hewett Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web