mel and josh workman
look

Sumerco, WV

#1 Nov 5, 2010
what happen to them? i went to see them and they were gone. the neighbor told me they have got into alot of trouble! where do they live at now! are they in jail or what. heard josh lost his job. they owe alot of money to people!
AROUND TOWN

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 5, 2010
I HAVE TRIED TO VISIT MYSELF. WAS TOLD THAT HE GOT CAUGHT STEALING COPPER FROM THE MINES HE HAD JUST BEGAN WORKING AT! YEP! THEY (SHE) DOES IN FACT OWE OUT ALOT OF $$! IM OE OF MANY!! THE SAD THING IS,, HE HAS O IDEA OF 1/2 OF THE THINGS SHE GOT THEM INTO!!
just me

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 5, 2010
He knows very well what she has got him into, they are both so strung out that they don't care.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 5, 2010
how many kids do they have now? werent they living at drawdy?
let them rot

Hurricane, WV

#5 Nov 5, 2010
He has two other kids that he doesnt even care about or see. He hasnt even called to check on them in years.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 7, 2010
hmmm
let them pay

Sumerco, WV

#7 Nov 8, 2010
i didnt know he had 2kids by someone else. he never talked about them.i went up there one day at price hill to see them and that place was nasty and stunk bad. the babys were nasty. mel was nasty and she had a a long beard!and the babys smelt like piss. she was doped up. she said she was tired, nope she was high. she said she was off drugs. she will lie,steal,cry,to get what she wants!she has 3kids that stay with here and one stays with her mom. my husband seen the law pull him over for drugs. what are they thinking? who takes care of them kids when they are high! cps needs called.they are narking on people so watch out the law might be knocking on your door. STAY AWAY FROM THEM THEY ARE TROUBLE AND SKANKS! GOD WATCH OVER THE CHILDREN! MAYBE THE OTHER 2 KIDS ARE LUCKY THEY DONT COME AROUND THERE! ITS TIME FOR THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE.THEY NEED TO BE IN JAIL AND THAT MAY SAVE THEM FROM OD"ING. AND THEY MAY HAVE A CHANCE IN THIS WORLD IF SOMEONE ELSE RAISED THEM!!!!!!!!!! I HEARD THEY STOLED WATER METER JUST LIKE THEY DID AT DRAWDY.THEY OWE ALOT OF PEOPLE,DONT BE RATEN TIME TO PAY THE PIPER. GROW UP!
interested

Hurricane, WV

#8 Nov 8, 2010
The other two kids are very well taken care of. They are honor roll students and attend Church regularly. Thier mom has a good job, and provides very well for them. Josh's dad molested them when they were babies, and Josh let it happen. When the kids told thier mom, she pressed charges, and Josh said the kids were little trouble making liars. They are 9 and 10 now, and doing great. Thank God for thier mother. He doesnt even send them birthday or Christmas cards or anything. She was too good for him anyway, I dont know what she ever saw in him. Glad she got out of that mess.
bambi2

United States

#9 Nov 8, 2010
I heard when they lived at Price Hill, there son stayed at everone else's house so he could eat and be taken care of! Heard the little boy was gone from 9 in the morning till 10 or 11 at night! She never even went 2 check on him!
interested

Hurricane, WV

#10 Nov 8, 2010
bambi2 wrote:
I heard when they lived at Price Hill, there son stayed at everone else's house so he could eat and be taken care of! Heard the little boy was gone from 9 in the morning till 10 or 11 at night! She never even went 2 check on him!
That wouldnt surprise me a bit! Ive seen them out several times and he was always dirty everytime I saw him. I hope someone is taking care of the kids, because I know they arent being taken care of by Josh or Mel

Location hidden

#11 Nov 9, 2010
look wrote:
what happen to them? i went to see them and they were gone. the neighbor told me they have got into alot of trouble! where do they live at now! are they in jail or what. heard josh lost his job. they owe alot of money to people!
where did u go to see them at?
good

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 29, 2012
I take care of his son his x wife gave him the two kids she is a peice of shit to.
old friend

United States

#13 Aug 29, 2012
good wrote:
I take care of his son his x wife gave him the two kids she is a peice of shit to.
FYI!!!
Just so you know the FACTS!!! his first wife Ashley got FULL custody of their 2 children a girl and a boy, she raised them for 10 years with NO help from him, he NEVER paid his child support NEVER called NEVER visited. She is remarried and is doing GREAT, she and her husband and her other children live in another state now. Her kids are very happy. And yes right now the daughter they have together is staying with her dad, Josh, temporarily. I guess some little girls always want to believe that their daddy's will always be there for them. Her mother would let her come with them in a heart beat but is letting this little girl see how this works. His first wife is a good person who takes care of her kids and was good to Josh, he let his family ruin their marriage she was the best thing that happened to him. As for him and Mel, they do not take care of their kids, they are always dirty and smell. It will be a matter of time before his oldest daughter will go to live with her mom again and CPS takes the other kids.
Ashley

United States

#14 Sep 6, 2012
old friend wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI!!!
Just so you know the FACTS!!! his first wife Ashley got FULL custody of their 2 children a girl and a boy, she raised them for 10 years with NO help from him, he NEVER paid his child support NEVER called NEVER visited. She is remarried and is doing GREAT, she and her husband and her other children live in another state now. Her kids are very happy. And yes right now the daughter they have together is staying with her dad, Josh, temporarily. I guess some little girls always want to believe that their daddy's will always be there for them. Her mother would let her come with them in a heart beat but is letting this little girl see how this works. His first wife is a good person who takes care of her kids and was good to Josh, he let his family ruin their marriage she was the best thing that happened to him. As for him and Mel, they do not take care of their kids, they are always dirty and smell. It will be a matter of time before his oldest daughter will go to live with her mom again and CPS takes the other kids.
I don't know who you are, but thank you. I couldn't have said it better myself. To whomever said I was a piece of shit, I'd like to know when I gave my kids away. Also what exactly makes me shit? The fact that I busted my ass for those kids entire lives to provide for them? The fact that I raised them alone? The fact that I was the one caring for them, feeding them, clothing them, and so on? When Shayle was with me she was an honor roll student, attended church, and was never in any trouble at school. Now she is failing school, getting kicked off the bus and detention at school and has a horrible attitude problem. I want nothing but the best for her, but she has to see that for herself. I cannot force her to be with me when she wants to stay with her dad because she refuses to think he is not a good person. I take very good care of my kids, always have and I always will. You need to know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Friend

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Ashley you did take care of your kids when you were around me. But letting her go stay with josh do you really think that is best. They are bad off trust me. I think you need to really think clear about where shes at I'm just saying.
Ashley

Ashburn, VA

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Trust me, I don't want her down there. Is much rather haver her with me, but that is where she chooses to be. I hope and pray she sees that it's not what's best for her. I'd take her back with me anytime she wants to come. In her eyes her dad does no wrong.
THE TRUTH

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 26, 2012
well, for one,,, you have heard how they are, you know how they live. just because your daughter starts to get out of hand dont mean you should just send her somewhere for no one to be there to guide her. you know its the truth and SO DO I. she will end up like mel and josh,,, laying in bed till 2 or 3pm,, the neighbors watching the little ones, the school calling everyother day cause the boy isnt sent to school... and not to mention aFILTHY HOME... YOU THINK THATS BEST FOR A TEENAGER TO GET STARTED IN,,, GO FOR IT, im just speaking the truth
Friend

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 26, 2012
I agree I am there neighbor and a good friend of ashley. Trust me I know shayle is out of control I can see that myself. But josh is no dad I watch preston everyday he looks up to me. I don't want to see those kids sent off but thats where they are headed. I just hope one day josh straightens up and acts like he use to because he wasn't always this way.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 26, 2012
why would shayles mother ALLOW her daughter to live with josh & mel? if you KNOW they are these horrible people that are so bad off...GO GET HER. I mean come on! Big Deal if Shalye thinks her dad does No Wrong. She is a CHILD and should NOT be allowed to chose where she can live. Parents make these kind of decisions NOT the children. You put them where they are safe PERIOD. If she is out of control then take ACTION. Dont sit back and watch. I could not imagine letting my child go live where the adults sleep all day, dont attend to school work & functions, are exposed to drugs & dealings, & filthy living conditions, & no supervison. Now think about this. If this is all true to how josh & mel live & CPS were to come and take Shayle....wouldnt u wish that you had went and got her?
Ashley

Ashburn, VA

#20 Sep 27, 2012
No, I didn't know what was going on. Last I was told, by his cousin, was that Mel left Josh kicked her out, he was no longer doing drugs and he had a good job. I was told it was just him and Preston and Mel never came around because he didnt want her there. Honestly when I agreed to let her go down there I thought she would see how bad it was and want to come home. I never thought she would stay long. Now, if y'all know of things going on down there, specific things, that cps needs to know about message me on Facebook and tell me and I will gladly make a report. And at a certain age, even the court will let the child decide who to live with. I'm not a bad mom. I'm a damn good mom and I love my kids, all of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hewett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phyllis Doty Is Resigning 19 min Looney 2
cory freeman 2 hr Hoe 3
baby. raper 2 hr Friend 14
Logan Middle School 2 hr Parentof2LMSstudents 17
Where can you get help to get your teeth fixed! (Jan '13) 4 hr RSandberg 24
Election in November 4 hr Meee 13
3some 4 hr Meee 3

Hewett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance